Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 314354 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#291119 Mar 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the Constitution is that?
The very same place where it says we can't own another person's body.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291120 Mar 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you dont LIKE the facts, but the FACT is that an aborted ZEF IS medical waste. Your side doesn't like facts and will ignore them when it suits you, while mine accepts facts for what they are.
When does it become human enough for you to consider it a human being?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291121 Mar 29, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The very same place where it says we can't own another person's body.
That's what we have been saying, the woman doesn't own the body of her unborn child.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291122 Mar 29, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say it was. I was giving an example that highlighted your melodrama.
No, you were trying to make it about you. You inject yourself all the time when no one is talking about your uninteresting life.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#291123 Mar 29, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to you proabortion lesbian pagans it isn't.
Is there a name for 'phobia of pagans"? If so, this idiot has it.

Location hidden

#291124 Mar 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, or maybe you don't that Sassy and I were talking about combat positions where physical strength is neccessary. We understand that brute muscle is many times required and that can be an issue with women.
Your attempt to turn our conversation into your agenda is duly noted and accepted that some women are 'manly'.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/30/opinion/armour-...
NOW you're saying 'women in the military are "manly"'? You're REALLY an ignorant bitch.

From your link that you CLEARLY didn't read. Again.

"The debate the move has raised presents an obvious reality check: Our American community needs to be educated that women are capable of taking on military roles and have done so throughout the nation's history."

You going to claim these women are "manly"??

http://buzzinn.net/sexy-military-women-around...

Go for it. Maybe you'll end up with a M16A2 Assault Rifle up your ass.

Location hidden

#291125 Mar 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
When does it become human enough for you to consider it a human being?
I've spoken to this many times over the years. Use that brain for something besides a door stop and maybe you can figure it out Inkstain.

Location hidden

#291126 Mar 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we have been saying, the woman doesn't own the body of her unborn child.
Except while its attached to her, she does.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#291127 Mar 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution doesn't apply to fetuses, Imbecile.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#291128 Mar 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you were trying to make it about you. You inject yourself all the time when no one is talking about your uninteresting life.
No I wasn't.

And guess what? A woman's decision regarding her own pregnancy isn't about you at all. You are irrelevant. Completely.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291129 Mar 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've spoken to this many times over the years. Use that brain for something besides a door stop and maybe you can figure it out Inkstain.
Touchy touchy. Gotcha panties in a twist? Or are they boxers?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291130 Mar 29, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No I wasn't.
And guess what? A woman's decision regarding her own pregnancy isn't about you at all. You are irrelevant. Completely.
Public oppinion on that is changing.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#291131 Mar 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
On you being completely irrelevant? I doubt that. Oh, you meant a woman's decision. No it's not. Public opinion is not only irrelevant, but it's what it's always been, split right down the middle. Our civil rights to "life, liberty and property" are not a matter for "public opinion".
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#291132 Mar 29, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
On you being completely irrelevant? I doubt that. Oh, you meant a woman's decision. No it's not. Public opinion is not only irrelevant, but it's what it's always been, split right down the middle. Our civil rights to "life, liberty and property" are not a matter for "public opinion".
Slavemasters thought they had a right to life, liberty and 'property'. Seems they didn't.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#291133 Mar 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavemasters thought they had a right to life, liberty and 'property'. Seems they didn't.
Your ignorance of this country's history is astounding. Not surprising, just astounding.

That phrase is what makes slavery illegal, you witless thing you.

I don't know how you're still alive, as stupid as you are. How do you function in the real world? Do you not leave your house, and have others do for you?

Location hidden

#291135 Mar 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No Inkstain, its really not.
bman

Commack, NY

#291136 Mar 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moron. They get charged typically with murder of the woman, and fetal homicide. There is no such thing as "double homicide".
Yet another that doesn't bother to read what they post.
You pro-choicers really love ignoring the facts. In over 10 states its considered murder to kill a child in utero. In over 30 it's either murder or assault. And in the federal government it is considered murder to kill a child in utero. Just accept the facts. The more you deny them, the more you're making yourself look like an idiot. So yes, it is a double homicide. Look it up.

Location hidden

#291137 Mar 29, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
You pro-choicers really love ignoring the facts. In over 10 states its considered murder to kill a child in utero. In over 30 it's either murder or assault. And in the federal government it is considered murder to kill a child in utero. Just accept the facts. The more you deny them, the more you're making yourself look like an idiot. So yes, it is a double homicide. Look it up.
***sighs*** Murder and homicide are not the same thing moron boy. The differences between murder and homicide is that homicide is the killing of another human being, while murder requires the intent to kill another human being. Homicide can be used to describe any death where another person is at fault, but there are mitigating circumstances that can influence the charge of homicide.

There is no such thing as "double homicide".

In NO state is it considered "murder" to kill a child in utero. It CAN be considered homicide under certain circumstances. In NO circumstance is legal abortion EVER considered EITHER ONE.
bman

Commack, NY

#291139 Mar 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
***sighs*** Murder and homicide are not the same thing moron boy. The differences between murder and homicide is that homicide is the killing of another human being, while murder requires the intent to kill another human being. Homicide can be used to describe any death where another person is at fault, but there are mitigating circumstances that can influence the charge of homicide.
There is no such thing as "double homicide".
In NO state is it considered "murder" to kill a child in utero. It CAN be considered homicide under certain circumstances. In NO circumstance is legal abortion EVER considered EITHER ONE.
Really? No such thing as a double homicide for a pregnant woman?
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6385208/
grumpy

Huntington Station, NY

#291140 Mar 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean public opinion is changing to say that it IS about you???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Eagle 12 258,476
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min JCPete 1,536,106
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr Large Phartzz 33,109
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web