Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
273,401 - 273,420 of 305,160 Comments Last updated 23 min ago
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"I think it has less to do with "caring about abortions" and MORE about caring less about the poor, minority women they're stupposed to be helping."
So the pro"choice" govenor, the Dept of Health, and the Nat Abortion Fed don't REALLY care about poor women and/or children?
Yes, that's the point being made since last night. The poor are forgotten. Shunned. Treated with the philosophy that they've deserved what they've gotten. Even as the well off receive many things for free and the poor pay through the nose for the basics. It's ridiculous.
bman

Commack, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to have to say it, otherwise no one knows wtf you're babbling about?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bullsh*t on her claim to family members in the military. She seems very ignorant on the subject, especially basic training.
\

Exactly! When I was at Fort McClellan for basic, they only had us seperated by floors. We trained the same way with the men for EVERYTHING, from PT to the runs to G-3 testing. Things haven't changed to go backwards since then, guaranteed.

J's nephew is a Marine, and met his wife who's in the Air Force through military friends. She's in the process of becoming one of the few female snipers in the Marines. Guess Inkstain would think she'll be used to clean dishes or something at the base if she's deployed.@@
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
But it's not because they hold abortion as more important. Which is what you'd claimed last night. And I disagreed with it.

So are you now seeing it as people didn't do their jobs properly or are you still holding the abortion procedure and laws to blame for Gosnell's clinic being ignored for so damn long?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

bman wrote:
<quoted text>
No beyond that. Why not allow them to remove their, well I don't want to say it, but you get the picture. It's HER body, right?
What the hell is this idiot babbling about now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to have to say it, otherwise no one knows wtf you're babbling about?
LOL! I Should have read ahead....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

bman wrote:
@@ THat's what a hysterectomy IS you moron.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

bman wrote:
What are you, five? Sorry, but you're going to have to actually type your own question if you want an answer. Grow up.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The grand jury report that I posted before says directly that Gosnell wasn't bothered because the administration didn't want to be seen as putting up a barrier for women to obtain abortions.
Politically they were afraid to run afoul of the pro choice movement.The world is full of cowards.
And what? You take that to mean it's the responsibility of the abortion procedure and laws rather than the people who didn't do their jobs properly? That's what Sue was claiming last night. That Gosnell was allowed to stay open because of abortion.

I disagree with that claim. People didn't do their jobs properly. So Gosnell was allowed to remain open when he shoulda been hauled off and closed for good.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that they drive trucks. For God's sake stop being so stupid.
Y'know, I just realised the DEPTH of your stupidity.

I just realised you didn't bother to read past "he hopped into the Humvee" and you ASSumed the woman was the driver of a truck.

The rest of the SENTENCE you didn't bother to read tells the tale:

She was the TURRET GUNNER "sent to protect him".

My G-D YOU'RE STUPID INKSTAIN.

But THANK YOU once again for the belly laugh at your expense !! LOL

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Medically there is no difference. Abortion is defined as pregnancy ending prior to term.
Saying that a miscarriage is still technically an abortion is not the same thing as saying there is medically no difference between a spontaneous and an induced abortion.

You remain......not so bright.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

bman wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetal homocide law is a federal law.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn_Victims...
If the fetus is apart of the mother, why label it a DOUBLE HOMICIDE?
Why are you repeating yourself? The answers are in the post you responded to. Learn to decipher.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying that a miscarriage is still technically an abortion is not the same thing as saying there is medically no difference between a spontaneous and an induced abortion.
In the medical field, there is no miscarriage.
There is spontaneous and induced abortion.

Medically abortion is defined as pregnancy ending prior to term. Look it up and verify for yourself instead of trying to argue.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Murders and suicides are counted in the number of deaths, are they the same?
Sorry but your analogy isn't what we were discussing.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Her point, which everyone seems to ignore, is that spontaneous abortions are still counted as abortions.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
In the medical field, there is no miscarriage.
There is spontaneous and induced abortion.
Medically abortion is defined as pregnancy ending prior to term. Look it up and verify for yourself instead of trying to argue.
They just don't want to accept that and instead let their personal feelings inhibit their ability to understand something so simple.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
They just don't want to accept that and instead let their personal feelings inhibit their ability to understand something so simple.
Yes, and the layers of nuance in your words have not been missed (by me at least). Look at all the havoc being wreaked over women's civil rights while wall street and corporations as people go ignored. It's a misdirection by those in authority. But to what gain? Drive us into the dirt until there's no middle class and we're no different than Venezuela or Brazil?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I'm complaining? Is that how you take in other people's information/reality? In such a negative light you may as well as heard ocean waves drowning out all sound?
:(
These women who think that speaking up about the realities of life is whining and complaining are riding on the coat tails of the ones who aren't afraid of fighting for what we deserve. They reap the benefits of activism, but sit back "demurely," saying nothing and doing nothing. Oh, well, let them. They're afraid.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
<Sigh>, no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying you've been misquoting me again.
I'll leave it there people can see for themselves.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
And what? You take that to mean it's the responsibility of the abortion procedure and laws rather than the people who didn't do their jobs properly? That's what Sue was claiming last night. That Gosnell was allowed to stay open because of abortion.
I disagree with that claim. People didn't do their jobs properly. So Gosnell was allowed to remain open when he shoulda been hauled off and closed for good.
The grand jury described 'why' they didn't do their jobs and it was becaus for the reason that I posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,082,301
loan offer with low interest 54 min Pastor james 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Patrick 224,378
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,704
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Sun engd 2
herbal cure for HIV aids and cancer contact san... (Jun '13) Jul 26 Towolawi abdullahi 21
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 24 jessirinneyswift 9
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••