Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,570
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290992 Mar 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I said TRAINED THE SAME, not on the front lines. Learn to read, I'm begging you.
Now you are agreeing that women are not on the front lines but they are trained the same as the men who are in combat.

If taht makes sense to you, we leave it there.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290993 Mar 28, 2013
that

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#290994 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did. You need to do something about your memory.
Judged:
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. As of now they aren't on the front lines and under the same rigorous training. That's what all the discussion is about, whether or not the standards will be lowered for women. Do you think they should be adjusted for women?
YOU SAID
Foo just proved you wrong on the training, Idiot. Educate yourself, seriously.
Listen carefully, THERE ARE ALREADY WOMEN IN THE MILITARY WHO ARE TRAINED THE SAME. WHY would the standards have to be lowered?
Sorry you let foo talk for you but you are both wrong. I said they aren't on the front lines and you said foo proved me wrong. Want to rethink it?
I did prove you wrong moron.

Bitner said I proved you wrong "on the training" and I did. She didn't say shit about "the front lines".

I also proved you wrong about women being on the front lines, they are and have been for years.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#290995 Mar 28, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, we can't? So please explain to me why we can't legally allow a woman's reproductive organs removed? Isn't that also controlling her body?
Are you suggesting that a woman can't legally have a hysterectomy?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290996 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are agreeing that women are not on the front lines but they are trained the same as the men who are in combat.
<Sigh>, no, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying you've been misquoting me again.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#290997 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one complaining about all your setbacks and passovers due to being a woman. Make up your mind.
What? I'm complaining? Is that how you take in other people's information/reality? In such a negative light you may as well as heard ocean waves drowning out all sound?

:(

Location hidden

#290998 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that they drive trucks. For God's sake stop being so stupid.
WTF are you talking about Inkstain?

YOU are the one being stupid.

The first article is about a turret gunner, NOT a truck driver, and the second article is about a woman that disposes IED's.

Even if they're talking about truck drivers, WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY'RE DRIVING you fking moron?

Location hidden

#290999 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
First paragraph
Posted : Sunday Feb 3, 2013 13:53:10 EST
QUANTICO, Va. The debate over whether women should serve in infantry and other direct ground combat roles has come to this: Are they physically strong enough?
To find out, the military services have launched an extensive effort to verify the specific physical requirements needed to succeed in each of dozens of fields that had been closed to women.
'Been closed to women'
I'm sure bitner can read and understand what the miliatry has to consider for the future.
The first paragraph doesn't say that they're not on the front lines as you claimed you idiot.

You said:

" The Marines don't seem to be aware that women are fighting on the front lines."

The first line doesn't say shit about that.

@@ They're talking about SPECIFIC FIELDS THAT HAVE BEEN CLOSED TO WOMEN you moron. NOT that they're not on the front lines, as I've proven they are with MANY links.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#291000 Mar 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I did prove you wrong moron.
Bitner said I proved you wrong "on the training" and I did. She didn't say shit about "the front lines".
I also proved you wrong about women being on the front lines, they are and have been for years.
I call bullsh*t on her claim to family members in the military. She seems very ignorant on the subject, especially basic training.

Location hidden

#291001 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's NOT what she's agreeing to you dolt.

Seriously, can you read and comprehend above a 4th grade level?

Women and men going to Afghanistan are trained the exact same way. The DIFFERENCES are in SPECIALTY FIELDS you jackass.
bman

Commack, NY

#291002 Mar 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that a woman can't legally have a hysterectomy?
No beyond that. Why not allow them to remove their, well I don't want to say it, but you get the picture. It's HER body, right?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#291003 Mar 28, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
No beyond that. Why not allow them to remove their, well I don't want to say it, but you get the picture. It's HER body, right?
You're going to have to say it, otherwise no one knows wtf you're babbling about?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#291004 Mar 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's NOT what she's agreeing to you dolt.
Seriously, can you read and comprehend above a 4th grade level?
Women and men going to Afghanistan are trained the exact same way. The DIFFERENCES are in SPECIALTY FIELDS you jackass.
Exactly. And those have nothing to do with whether or not a woman can march with a heavy backpack, or move an injured person.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#291005 Mar 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"Too many stories of CPS wanting to preserve "intact families" only for the little one to get killed not long after. Or lost altogether in the system ... only years later to discover kid went missing from school, from the neighborhood, folks up and moved... and viola! Now childless.
A local story here highlighted how an aunt, who became guardian after her sister's death, had abused and neglected her niece horribly. CPS had been made aware, but said their hands were tied because the aunt moved or said she was changing schools or whatever excuse she used. It was disgusting. She poked needles into her niece's eyes. But CPS said their hands were tied."
The CPS workers that knew about this, and did nothing, should be held responsible. I hope that that girl was finally removed from that home.
That girl was rescued, removed, and sued. And won.
"I don't think you can rightly blame Gosnell's horrors on the abortion procedure or laws. I think it all comes down to someone not doing their job properly."
I disagree. The people who inspected Gosnell's "clinic" and did nothing to stop him, the inspectors that failed to inspect his "clinic", and the govnor who told them to ignore the laws should be charged as accessories to the crimes, just as the priests that allowed the child abusses to continue should be charges along with the abusers.
I say it all comes down to someone not doing their job properly. You disagree. Then you list all the people who didn't do their jobs properly.

Does that make any sense?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#291006 Mar 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"I think it has less to do with "caring about abortions" and MORE about caring less about the poor, minority women they're stupposed to be helping."
So the pro"choice" govenor, the Dept of Health, and the Nat Abortion Fed don't REALLY care about poor women and/or children?
Yes, that's the point being made since last night. The poor are forgotten. Shunned. Treated with the philosophy that they've deserved what they've gotten. Even as the well off receive many things for free and the poor pay through the nose for the basics. It's ridiculous.
bman

Commack, NY

#291007 Mar 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to have to say it, otherwise no one knows wtf you're babbling about?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Location hidden

#291008 Mar 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bullsh*t on her claim to family members in the military. She seems very ignorant on the subject, especially basic training.
\

Exactly! When I was at Fort McClellan for basic, they only had us seperated by floors. We trained the same way with the men for EVERYTHING, from PT to the runs to G-3 testing. Things haven't changed to go backwards since then, guaranteed.

J's nephew is a Marine, and met his wife who's in the Air Force through military friends. She's in the process of becoming one of the few female snipers in the Marines. Guess Inkstain would think she'll be used to clean dishes or something at the base if she's deployed.@@
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#291009 Mar 28, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
But it's not because they hold abortion as more important. Which is what you'd claimed last night. And I disagreed with it.

So are you now seeing it as people didn't do their jobs properly or are you still holding the abortion procedure and laws to blame for Gosnell's clinic being ignored for so damn long?

Location hidden

#291010 Mar 28, 2013
bman wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is this idiot babbling about now?

Location hidden

#291011 Mar 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I Should have read ahead....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,142,304
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 18 min Morse 231,855
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 9 hr Conscious Thought 637
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Bruin For Life 28,185
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 16 hr IBdaMann 2,137
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Sat ngzcaz 1
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Sat MichaelAB 140

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE