Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,223
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#290965 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?
Really? Are you REALLY too stupid to research this stuff yourself dumbass?

ARMY:

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/01/15...

"1st Lt. Audrey Moton and 2nd Lt. Carley Turnnidge, both West Point graduates, took on the Army's Sapper Leader Training course for combat engineers at Fort Leonard Wood in Missouri. It's one of the toughest combat training courses in the entire U.S. military and the only course of its kind that accepts women. Since 1999, nearly 60 women have made the grade."

MARINES:

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/04/20/...

NAVY:

http://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp...

Air Force already trains its pilots for combat training, women OR men.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#290966 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof?
Proof of what? That you're dumb as a box of hair? Well, now, this post of yours just proved that.

Seriously, Idiot? You REALLY need someone to prove that there are already women in the military, and that their training, as well as the physical standards they must follow, are the same as a man's?

REALLY?

Location hidden

#290967 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosnell had a huge clientle of surburban women from NJ, NY, DE and the outskirts of Philly.
Oh bullshit Inkstain. Women from the burbs weren't going into the nasty neighborhood he was in unless they were drug addicts looking to get drugs from his pill mill.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290968 Mar 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof of what? That you're dumb as a box of hair? Well, now, this post of yours just proved that.
Seriously, Idiot? You REALLY need someone to prove that there are already women in the military, and that their training, as well as the physical standards they must follow, are the same as a man's?
REALLY?
That's not true. As of now they aren't on the front lines and under the same rigorous training. That's what all the discussion is about, whether or not the standards will be lowered for women. Do you think they should be adjusted for women?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290969 Mar 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bullshit Inkstain. Women from the burbs weren't going into the nasty neighborhood he was in unless they were drug addicts looking to get drugs from his pill mill.
I believe it is in the grand jury report.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290970 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. As of now they aren't on the front lines and under the same rigorous training. That's what all the discussion is about, whether or not the standards will be lowered for women. Do you think they should be adjusted for women?
Foo just proved you wrong on the training, Idiot. Educate yourself, seriously.

Listen carefully, THERE ARE ALREADY WOMEN IN THE MILITARY WHO ARE TRAINED THE SAME. WHY would the standards have to be lowered?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290971 Mar 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It says in the report--Gosnell was known as a doctor who would provide abortions at any stage. His patients were referred from DE, MD, VA, NC, as well as cities outside Philly. He performed 40,000 abortions a year.

Unfortunately it isn't bullshit.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290972 Mar 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen carefully, THERE ARE ALREADY WOMEN IN THE MILITARY WHO ARE TRAINED THE SAME. WHY would the standards have to be lowered?
You need to stop being her little minion and find things out for yourself. The Marines don't seem to be aware that women are fighting on the front lines. It is still a big debate for them as to whether or not women will be strong enough for the job requirements.

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2013/02/...

Location hidden

#290973 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true. As of now they aren't on the front lines and under the same rigorous training.
Yes they are you dumbass, as I've proven.

Location hidden

#290974 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it is in the grand jury report.
You believe a lot fo shit with no basis in reality.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290975 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop being her little minion and find things out for yourself. The Marines don't seem to be aware that women are fighting on the front lines. It is still a big debate for them as to whether or not women will be strong enough for the job requirements.
Idiot, I never said women are already on the front lines. Learn to read.

And speaking of learning to read, did you miss THIS from your own source?

"As it opens the new fields, the military said it will apply the same standards to men and women and will not lower requirements."

Location hidden

#290976 Mar 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Women were on the front lines in combat before 2003.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/01...

"When Gen. Martin Dempsey, then commander of the 1st Armored Division, arrived in Baghdad in 2003, he jumped into a Humvee, tapped the turret gunner on the leg and asked, "Who are you?" The gunner assigned to protect him replied, "I'm Amanda."

Dempsey, now chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, says that was the moment he "realized something had changed, and it was time to do something about it."

http://www.ibtimes.com/women-combat-now-its-o...

"Women In Combat: Now It's Official, But They Were Already Fighting"

"Stationed in the Iraqi city of Baiji, about 130 miles north of Baghdad, Army National Guard Sergeant Carolyn Schapper was an outlier: the only woman in a house with 20 men. But that didn’t mean a thing when it came to carrying out her assigned missions.

Schapper went on about 200 combat patrols during the year she was stationed in Iraq, from 2005 to 2006. Her vehicle was twice hit by improvised explosive devices, or IEDs. Mortars and rockets struck her army base several times."

"Women in the U.S. military have been putting their lives on the line for decades; they currently make up about 20 percent of the national armed forces. Of the approximately 280,000 females who have been deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan in the past 12 years, 152 have died and at least 800 have been wounded."

"Havrilla was deployed in Afghanistan from Sept. 2006 to Sept. 2007, where she was an Explosive Ordinance Disposal Technician.

“I took care of IEDs for a living,” she said.“I saw combat repeatedly. I went outside the wires six or seven days a week. I was in a couple of firefights; I was hit by IEDs multiple times. We spent days on end near the border with Pakistan engaged in missions. If that’s not a front-line experience, I don’t know what is.”

As usual, Inkstain doesn't have a damn clue what she's babbling about.

Location hidden

#290977 Mar 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I said they are on the front lines, and HAVE been for years, as I've proven repeatedly.
"As it opens the new fields, the military said it will apply the same standards to men and women and will not lower requirements."
She's not very bright.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#290978 Mar 28, 2013
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/03/27/group-help...

Group helps people with depression whose siblings killed in abortion.

I'm sure most proaborts don't realize that their kids have deep pain when the reality hits them that their sibling(s) was/weree killed by their moms because they were not wanted. How can a child bear the news that mom and dad believe that killing is acceptable?

I would be disgusted to find out that my parents felt that they had a right to kill me "if" they decided that I wasn't wanted. I feel sorry for kids raised with proabort parents.

No wonder so many people have depression, all kinds of disorders,anger,etc..... They have surpressed feelings.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290979 Mar 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's what we have been talking about. That's what all the conversation about women in the military is, opening them to front line combat. Everyone agrees that they should be allowed to fight for their country.

BTW everybody knows that they are already in the military. Why would that need more discussion?

Location hidden

#290980 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop being her little minion and find things out for yourself. The Marines don't seem to be aware that women are fighting on the front lines.
Really? Where does your little article make that claim Inkstain?

Oh wait, it DOESNT. You lied as usual.
It is still a big debate for them as to whether or not women will be strong enough for the job requirements.
Again, your article says nothing of the kind. You're full of crap. Clearly you didn't bother to actually read as usual.

Location hidden

#290981 Mar 28, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's what we have been talking about. That's what all the conversation about women in the military is, opening them to front line combat. Everyone agrees that they should be allowed to fight for their country.
BTW everybody knows that they are already in the military. Why would that need more discussion?
As I've proven, they're already IN front line combat you MORON.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290982 Mar 28, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did. You need to do something about your memory.

Judged:
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>

YOU SAID

Sorry you let foo talk for you but you are both wrong. I said they aren't on the front lines and you said foo proved me wrong. Want to rethink it?

Location hidden

#290983 Mar 28, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/0 3/27/group-helps-people-with-d epression-whose-siblings-kille d-in-abortion/
I'm sure most proaborts don't realize that their kids have deep pain when the reality hits them that their sibling(s) was/weree killed by their moms because they were not wanted. How can a child bear the news that mom and dad believe that killing is acceptable?
I would be disgusted to find out that my parents felt that they had a right to kill me "if" they decided that I wasn't wanted. I feel sorry for kids raised with proabort parents.
No wonder so many people have depression, all kinds of disorders,anger,etc..... They have surpressed feelings.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO!!! What a complete crock of shit. Just another pathetic attempt to bring other morons to the fold.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290984 Mar 28, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
http://www.lifenews.com/2013/0 3/27/group-helps-people-with-d epression-whose-siblings-kille d-in-abortion/
It is also a little unnerving to think that if your mother felt she could kill her child it could have just as easily been you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,125,386
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 229,996
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr R TRUTH 27,913
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr black man1 1,503
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr PieceMaker 448
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Oct 17 Mary Downformore 201,187
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE