Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,146
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#290689 Mar 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is going to fight in all these wars that our elected official deem neccessary?
All WHAT wars Inkstain? The two that Bush got us in, that Obama is bringing them home from? What other wars are we involved in that would make a draft necessary?

Or do you think the weight should be carried solely by inlisted men who have to serve multible deployments?
Its a VOLUNTEER MILITARY you moron. Nobody's forcing anyone to ENLIST.

When people stop volunteering, the draft will come into effect IF we end up in a war.

So far, that's not happening, so your hystronics are really meaningless Inkstain.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#290690 Mar 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Skankdawg, a fetus only "deserves" what the woman who's pregnant decides it deserves.
Its not about the word "deserves", its about the words "medical choice".
Your first sentence included the word "deserves"....so YEAH,it is(according to your words)about the word "deserves".

@@

Change it to "medical choice" all you want. KILLING a humans life is the description. It all changes at the discrepancy of the mother huh? WANTED=BABY...UNWANTED/PROCHOI CE=MEDICAL CHOICE.

I wasn't aware that my pregnancy was a medical choice. For centuries women birthed in their homes alone...no medical. How DID they survive?

lol

Location hidden

#290691 Mar 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked the same question at she did.
No you did not Inkstain. Stop lying.
You never have any new information.
Really? I didn't see YOU providing any information about what it would take for women to be drafted: an act of Congress. I didn't see YOU providing the information that since 1979 Rangle has introduced the draft bill almost yearly, only to have it die on the floor.

Hell, I dont see you offering ANYTHING regarding new information, simply moronic blanket statements that are completely incorrect.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#290692 Mar 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. bit and foo don't know that.
Bullsh*t. You've only proven that you didn't understand what I posted. I'm not surprised, as stupid as you are.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#290693 Mar 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for sure if I was a sto "satans troll online ", then alot more people would like me :)
Like clockwork.

The "don't really wannabe a Christian" goes straight for the Satan card when someone disagrees with him.

LAME, Gtown. It's old and tired, and a complete lie, and you know it. Same ol' same ol'.

Location hidden

#290694 Mar 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot's of things go nowhere for thirty years or more, then 'progress' makes it feasible.
There has been no progress you idiot. There is no need for a draft, thus no draft will be instituted.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290695 Mar 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you don't believe something doesn't mean it isn't a potential issue. Last I heard you weren't running things, like the Pentagon
Witless, pay attention. Stupid Sassy was asking for my opinion. I gave it.

To repeat, and at least attempt to clarify this for you (hope springs eternal, after all), since I don't believe the draft will be reinstated, the question of exceptions is a moot one.

Location hidden

#290696 Mar 27, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Gee thanks for educating us on how the draft works. I'm sure we all didn't know until now.
Well you and Inkstain clearly didn't.

Good lord Skanky, its not like you were even alive when the last draft was around, and I guarantee you dont have a clue how it worked during WW2, Korea OR Vietnam. Or why there hasn't been conscription SINCE those conflicts for that matter.
Will you fight for equality when a draft becomes active? Will you demand it?
I will support equality, yes. I do now.

I dont believe we will see a draft in our lifetimes however, unless something were to go drastically wrong in the Middle East or N.Korea, and even then, so long as the volunteer military has enough people in it, there will be no REASON for a draft.

Location hidden

#290697 Mar 27, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Women don't belong on the front lines.
Thousands of women doing the fighting disagree with you.

Their view has more merit and validity than yours.

ESPECIALLY moms who have young children. I think that it is tragic that moms leave their children to go to war.
Maybe you missed the memo dear. Its a VOLUNTEER MILITARY. Much like women's medical decisions, you dont get a say in what women volunteer to do.
LOL I can imagine a woman who is on the front lines getting her period,bleeding like a sieve asking for a moment to change her tampon or dealing with PMS.
@@ Only an idiot like you would come up with something so stupid and inaine and think its funny.

You certainly deserve the name Skanky.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#290698 Mar 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who isn't bright enough to know that is the first step in lawmaking and I am positive that neither you nor foo knew the bill was introduced.
It's the 6th time this "first step" has been done since 2003. You quoted it and still write as if it's a foregone conclusion the draft will be implemented again, this time including women.

That comes across as dishonest. You want to discuss, hypothetically, what might happen if the draft was reinstated to include women, say so. But insult people with your BS criticisms. That's no way to open any type of conversation.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#290699 Mar 27, 2013
but DON'T insult people, Ink.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290700 Mar 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> All WHAT wars Inkstain? The two that Bush got us in, that Obama is bringing them home from? What other wars are we involved in that would make a draft necessary?
<quoted text>
Its a VOLUNTEER MILITARY you moron. Nobody's forcing anyone to ENLIST.
When people stop volunteering, the draft will come into effect IF we end up in a war.
So far, that's not happening, so your hystronics are really meaningless Inkstain.
Wait a year or less.

Location hidden

#290701 Mar 27, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> It's not less "devastating" for a mother to watch her military son go to war than her military daughter.
GO tell Inkstain that, its what she was claiming yesterday after all.
If they are military,then they CHOSE it. Unfortunately,many enlist to escape dysfunctional families,...searching for belonging. That is not for the right reason.
Oh bullshit Skanky. You dont know why people join. They do it for myriad reasons - and if escaping a "dysfunctional" is one of them, that's a GOOD thing. How many men and women found stability and purpose in the military? During Nam, men were often given a choice of jail or the military (in fact they did this with troubled young men too until the early 1980's) and the military straightened them up. There may be wrong reasons to join the service, but to find a place to belong and a craving for stability is NOT a wrong reason.
A draft is a totally different story. It's not a choice either way.
Women and men are different. It is more than a penis vs vagina. Women don't belong on the front lines. MOST women anyway,not women like you who have identity issues and act the male.
Skankdawg, I assure you, I have NO identity issues. I've never 'acted the male' in my life. But then, that's just one more bit of evidence of your ignorance on what it means to be gay or lesbian.

MANY people dont think women belong on the front lines, but here's a newsflash for ya stupid: WOMEN ARE WILLINGLY ON THE FRONT LINES AND ARE PROVING YOU WRONG EVERY DAY.

Its not your call. Just like abortion isn't.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290702 Mar 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the 6th time this "first step" has been done since 2003. You quoted it and still write as if it's a foregone conclusion the draft will be implemented again, this time including women.
That comes across as dishonest. You want to discuss, hypothetically, what might happen if the draft was reinstated to include women, say so. But insult people with your BS criticisms. That's no way to open any type of conversation.
I'm sure you read this. And now we have a female director of selective service and I'm sure she will want women included in the manpower.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/01/25...
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#290703 Mar 27, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> Well you and Inkstain clearly didn't.
Good lord Skanky, its not like you were even alive when the last draft was around, and I guarantee you dont have a clue how it worked during WW2, Korea OR Vietnam. Or why there hasn't been conscription SINCE those conflicts for that matter.
<quoted text>
I will support equality, yes. I do now.
I dont believe we will see a draft in our lifetimes however, unless something were to go drastically wrong in the Middle East or N.Korea, and even then, so long as the volunteer military has enough people in it, there will be no REASON for a draft.
There is something drasticly wrong in the middle east.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#290704 Mar 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a year or less.
Speaking of not answering questions, why did you ignore Foo's to you?

Location hidden

#290705 Mar 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. bit and foo don't know that.
Inkstain, again, stop lying and dont you DARE attempt to speak to what I know.

My nephew is in his FIFTH deployment. One of my best friends is an officer that was denied retirement because of the occupation. I know exactly what it means to be IN the military as well you idiot. I was sent to Grenada, which was certainly not something I'd planned when I joined.

What YOU dont understand is that the bulk of those of us that join the service do so KNOWING WHAT WE ARE IN FOR, as well as knowing that the POTENTAL for being sent to a war zone is a very real possibility. Women and men BOTH know this. And we're proud to serve anyway. So you can fuckthehell right off with your sanctimonious bullshit.

Location hidden

#290706 Mar 27, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You,foo,and many other pro-aborts simply cannot handle dialogue. Your posts reek with anger,frustration and contradiction. Calling people names,attacking,because you disagree is very immature. Over emotional reaction to everything said. My guess is guilt.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO!! This is some funny shit coming from YOU, the QUEEN of hyperdrama and outright lies!.

STO

Vallejo, CA

#290707 Mar 27, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you have anger issues. Sounds to me like you hate to see someone admit to their failings and sins. We all sin STO. Unless you think that you are perfect?
This guy is showing us that he once lived in the darkness of sin. He is courageously admitting to the old way of thinking and doing. Living without God tends to lead us to a 'it's ALL about me me me ' mentality. Selfishness runs our lives. It becomes about what *feels* good to ME ME ME. With God,our main focus becomes him,not us.
Gtown is showing us how human he was. You're totally filled with anger that you can't see that.
God says that you are we are either WITH him or AGAINST him. Yes we sin,and God knows that(hence the reason he sent us a savior),but to say you "know" God but choose to deliberately disobey is not fooling anyone but yourself.
You support killing what God has created in his image and likeness. You know where you stand and you are choosing it.
Gtown hasn't changed. He is no less a liar, a hypocrite, as he was before being "saved". No less judgemental. No less self-righteous. No less ignorant. No less uneducated. No less focused on Gtown and his pitiful existence. It's all he wants to talk about. He's boring. And preachy. Full of himself. It's old.

And, hey now, I'm not angry. You two seem to be. Why else would you constantly judge me as "evil" and "Satan", and blah, blah, blah, same shit different day.

Location hidden

#290708 Mar 27, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Anyway,I am asking you if you think that ALL women should be drafted or do you think exemptions should be made(a young mom,a single mom,etc).
I suggest you go back over the last two days and read the posts you lazy Skank. These were discussed thoroughly.

Beause you're too much of a lazy bitch to read back over a day or so, we're supposed to repeat everything yet again?@@

But here's a hint of what's been discussed: Single parents, men or women, cannot enlist in any branch of the military, other than the National Guard. Period.

Women cannot be drafted, so all of your hystronic bullshit is moot. It will take an act of Congress to rewrite all the laws to even TRY to do such a thing. That's not happening anytime soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,156,783
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Eagle 12 233,249
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin For Life 28,515
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 9 hr Christian Atheism 694
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 14 hr IBdaMann 2,745
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Sat yinefsfgd 3
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web