Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
272,801 - 272,820 of 305,177 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this is where you would say, it is none of your business what others do.
Do you believe it is wrong for the man to stay home while the wife works?
Or only when we choose to?no
I lost most my family at a pretty young age. I wish I has them back, but it worked out that I was left pretty well off. I don't brag about what I have, and I'm no Bill Gates, but my wife works becouse she wants to.
I work as well, just not a nine to five. I've been self employeed most my life. I've done alot of charity work to keep me from going insane! Lol
But but but -it has not always been this way. I know what it is like to only have one car to share, last year I had six vehicles, which were all paid for. I don't buy new vehicles,becouse I feel it is a waste, and have only had a car payment one time in my life, and that was enough. I've never asked my wife to cook one meal in my life. I realize when you read my post, you think boring, dry life. If so -you truly have no clue.
We have alot of fun, but my idea of fun is not the same as it was before I met Jesus Christ.
The main reason I'm a stay at home dad, is I'm very protective of my little girl. Women should be keepers of the home, if they can work some outside and still keep the home, then great. I was raised by a single mom, after my dad died, so I know how to cook anything there is, and clean,and I don't mind doing it here. My little girl has only spent 7 nights away, and that was with her aunt. Other then that she has been with us 24/7. Those who have parents and grand parents to help them, are very blessed. I don't regret my time with her, it only seems like the other day she was born, and she turns 6 sat :)
Yawn.
My point is that you say one thing and do another. You do what you have called "women's work" while your wife is the breadwinner, but you have yammered on and on against that very role-reversal.

Btw, most families in which both parents work outside the home keep clean homes, wear clean clothes, cook home-cooked meals, participate in family life, etc. I don't know what kind of pigs your working friends are but they aren't normal, son.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong.
If a person is convicted of a crime, and stands before the judge and says Yes I did all the things that I've been accused of, BUT I'm just asking for forgiveness.
What do you think would happen?
I got saved "born again ", and agreed with God -accepting what His son done for me. That's , and Only that, is what makes me "all good "
As far as your other post, I not only think women are equal, but superior in many ways to us men.
Its all about who does what.
If a lady is using the rest room in a multi million dollar building -who's position becomes more important, the owner of the building, or the janitor who.cleans and stocks the rest rooms in the multi million dollar building?
When no one knows their position, then people tend to get all out of position.
You need to learn when to shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about, obviously. That post is a mess.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You need to learn when to shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about, obviously. That post is a mess.
Well why do you keep reading my mess? Is it becouse I don't put abortions for all at the top?
You pro choice folks don't have a clue either as far as life, since you place no value on the unborn.
I have said many times, in a perfect world, men would work outside the home, women inside the home.

My wife works becouse she wants to.
Why is it you guys skip anything good I say, and concentrate on the neg?
You folks say you're all for womens reproductive /sexual rights, but turn around and call women that has sex often a whore, or slut, and even if a married woman has sex with another man, what does it matter, if you say sin is just self inflicted nonesense, and that there is no God?

That's what puzzles me about you guys the most -you say one thing and do another, if nothing else I'm just showing you how it looks, have you ever thought about that?

Example : I'm pro choice, and fully believe in womens sexual and reproductive rights.
Then a pro life guy tells about his mom having sex with different guys -
Pro choice -she's a slut, whore.

Example : I don't believe in your jebbus or any god.
Then a pro life person tells you anything you don't like.
Pro choice -that is inmoral, and they should be punished!

Like I've said before, it is like playing any game with a 5 yo, they change the rules to suit their needs.

May I ask -have you ever did anything you regret?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why do you keep reading my mess? Is it becouse I don't put abortions for all at the top?
You pro choice folks don't have a clue either as far as life, since you place no value on the unborn.
I have said many times, in a perfect world, men would work outside the home, women inside the home.
You folks say you're all for womens reproductive /sexual rights, but turn around and call women that has sex often a whore, or slut, and even if a married woman has sex with another man, what does it matter, if you say sin is just self inflicted nonesense, and that there is no God?
That's what puzzles me about you guys the most -you say one thing and do another, if nothing else I'm just showing you how it looks, have you ever thought about that?
Example : I'm pro choice, and fully believe in womens sexual and reproductive rights.
Like I've said before, it is like playing any game with a 5 yo, they change the rules to suit their needs.
You're getting me mixed up with someone else. Obviously, you don't read my posts. Is that why you recommend that I not read yours? I challenge you to find where I wrote the things of which you accuse me in that post. It's very unwise to make blanket statements. Of course, being unwise, it's quite appropriate for you to do it. Carry on.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Actually, Gtown71, you'll be relieved to know that you do have one legitimate point. Since your posts are convolutions of contradiction, there's no reason to address them. Thanks for the suggestion.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a perfect world to women like your wife who want to work outside the home.
Gtown71 wrote:
Because you contradict yourself.
Gtown71 wrote:
You folks say you're all for womens reproductive /sexual rights, but turn around and call women that has sex often a whore, or slut,
Who calls her a slut or a whore?
Gtown71 wrote:
and even if a married woman has sex with another man, what does it matter, if you say sin is just self inflicted nonesense, and that there is no God?
A person doesn't need a belief in God to know the difference between right and wrong. You evidently do.
Gtown71 wrote:
Who said this Gtown?
Gtown71 wrote:
Some people like yourself believe God made you moral when you were saved. Some people are just moral because they choose to do the right thing without any instruction from an ancient book.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You need to learn when to shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about, obviously. That post is a mess.
OMG he's been watching Celebrity Apprentice.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why do you keep reading my mess?
Because you're easy and fun to ridicule.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
CORRECTION: YOU said she's a 'ho dear.

You sure do like to bitch about something YOU made the claim about to begin with.@@ LOL
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
Yawn.
My point is that you say one thing and do another. You do what you have called "women's work" while your wife is the breadwinner, but you have yammered on and on against that very role-reversal.
Exactly. Gtown says one thing and does another, which is why I think he's a HYPOCRITE with zero credibility. He wants all women to go BACKWARD into the 1850's, yet he wants us to believe he "allows" his own wife to work outside the home. I stopped believing ANYTHING this guy says quite a while ago.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It's not necessary for you to know why anyone wants what they want. A woman has a right to fight on the front lines. She doesn't care what you think about it, dear. You are irrelevant to her goals in life.
as a woman i care very much what gtown thinks about women fighting on the front lines. why do you lie?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Gtown says one thing and does another, which is why I think he's a HYPOCRITE with zero credibility. He wants all women to go BACKWARD into the 1850's, yet he wants us to believe he "allows" his own wife to work outside the home. I stopped believing ANYTHING this guy says quite a while ago.
When ocean? You have said many times that you thought I made my story up, but then believe the parts you wish.
My deal is not about women working outside of the home, as much as it is men and women working together and what it has done to the american family, but I geuss that stuff doesn't concern you.

I've asked you questions before that you refuse to answer about womens rights, yet you claim to be all about it.

You are one of the rarest pro choice folks on here though, becouse most have either had an experience with abortion, or gay, which I still can't fiquer out.
You can believe me or not.
I believe you, and what you post. It shows who you are, but Someone sooo bent on protecting womens rights, you may want to answer easy yes or no questions that deal with them, instead of using a copout, becouse its been discussed with someone else before. What hasn't been talked about on this topic more than once?

Ps, I don't "allow " my wife anything, she has a freewill, and so did those women in the past, that you seem to down for staying with a tyrant.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like we work the same hours, Sue.
work??? lol!!!
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a perfect world to women like your wife who want to work outside the home.
<quoted text>Because you contradict yourself.
<quoted text>Who calls her a slut or a whore?
<quoted text>A person doesn't need a belief in God to know the difference between right and wrong. You evidently do.
<quoted text>Who said this Gtown?
<quoted text>Some people like yourself believe God made you moral when you were saved. Some people are just moral because they choose to do the right thing without any instruction from an ancient book.
Yes I contradict myself, and I'm the first one to do it here. Eyes roll.

I've said many times (in a perfect world)

Foo called my mistress a slut.
I said my mother acted like a whore
Then foo called my mom a slut and a whore.

So was she?
Single mom sleeps with different men, are they whores and sluts as foo said?
A married woman that sleeps with another man, is she a slut?

Plus, if you answer either way, may I ask by what or who's standard do ye judge?

Last -I acted moral in many ways before I was saved, and salvation can help a person out with how they act, but has way more to do with where one spends eternity.

Since you brought it up though, can you please tell me why it is, that I did was inmoral and again by what or whos standard do ye judge?

The worlds moral "line " gets pushed back all the time, and if that's wbat you go by, you may find yourself push over.

Lets face it -many things that were considered inmoral just 20-30 years ago, are run of the mill today.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

elise in burque wrote:
Actually, Gtown71, you'll be relieved to know that you do have one legitimate point. Since your posts are convolutions of contradiction, there's no reason to address them. Thanks for the suggestion.
Ok fair enough, then I ask for your forgiveness and will only ask you one question.

How do you gauge what is right or wrong?

You may answer, or get out of it by not responding anymore or forgiving me.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a perfect world to women like your wife who want to work outside the home.
<quoted text>Because you contradict yourself.
<quoted text>Who calls her a slut or a whore?
<quoted text>A person doesn't need a belief in God to know the difference between right and wrong. You evidently do.
<quoted text>Who said this Gtown?
<quoted text>Some people like yourself believe God made you moral when you were saved. Some people are just moral because they choose to do the right thing without any instruction from an ancient book.
Good replies. The boy is woefully clueless.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>OMG he's been watching Celebrity Apprentice.
I have never watched that show. Maybe I should start, lol.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
as a woman i care very much what gtown thinks about women fighting on the front lines. why do you lie?
I don't know what you are, but a woman you are not, friend.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
work??? lol!!!
Go away, troll.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok fair enough, then I ask for your forgiveness and will only ask you one question.
How do you gauge what is right or wrong?
You may answer, or get out of it by not responding anymore or forgiving me.
How did you gauge right and wrong before you adopted your new beliefs? I was taught basic ethics by the people who influenced me as a young child. These teachings were reinforced by experience. In my case, I was instilled with a solid set of moral values and had a childhood free of serious mental trauma. Why don't you read a text on human development and psychology?

Okay, that's the end of our interactions. Bubbye.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••