Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,554
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#290403 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You need to learn when to shut up. You have no idea what you're talking about, obviously. That post is a mess.
OMG he's been watching Celebrity Apprentice.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#290404 Mar 26, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why do you keep reading my mess?
Because you're easy and fun to ridicule.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#290405 Mar 26, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then a pro life guy tells about his mom having sex with different guys -
Pro choice -she's a slut, whore.
CORRECTION: YOU said she's a 'ho dear.

You sure do like to bitch about something YOU made the claim about to begin with.@@ LOL
Ocean56

AOL

#290406 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
Yawn.
My point is that you say one thing and do another. You do what you have called "women's work" while your wife is the breadwinner, but you have yammered on and on against that very role-reversal.
Exactly. Gtown says one thing and does another, which is why I think he's a HYPOCRITE with zero credibility. He wants all women to go BACKWARD into the 1850's, yet he wants us to believe he "allows" his own wife to work outside the home. I stopped believing ANYTHING this guy says quite a while ago.
worships reality

AOL

#290407 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It's not necessary for you to know why anyone wants what they want. A woman has a right to fight on the front lines. She doesn't care what you think about it, dear. You are irrelevant to her goals in life.
as a woman i care very much what gtown thinks about women fighting on the front lines. why do you lie?
Gtown71

United States

#290408 Mar 26, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Gtown says one thing and does another, which is why I think he's a HYPOCRITE with zero credibility. He wants all women to go BACKWARD into the 1850's, yet he wants us to believe he "allows" his own wife to work outside the home. I stopped believing ANYTHING this guy says quite a while ago.
When ocean? You have said many times that you thought I made my story up, but then believe the parts you wish.
My deal is not about women working outside of the home, as much as it is men and women working together and what it has done to the american family, but I geuss that stuff doesn't concern you.

I've asked you questions before that you refuse to answer about womens rights, yet you claim to be all about it.

You are one of the rarest pro choice folks on here though, becouse most have either had an experience with abortion, or gay, which I still can't fiquer out.
You can believe me or not.
I believe you, and what you post. It shows who you are, but Someone sooo bent on protecting womens rights, you may want to answer easy yes or no questions that deal with them, instead of using a copout, becouse its been discussed with someone else before. What hasn't been talked about on this topic more than once?

Ps, I don't "allow " my wife anything, she has a freewill, and so did those women in the past, that you seem to down for staying with a tyrant.
worships reality

AOL

#290409 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like we work the same hours, Sue.
work??? lol!!!
Gtown71

United States

#290410 Mar 26, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a perfect world to women like your wife who want to work outside the home.
<quoted text>Because you contradict yourself.
<quoted text>Who calls her a slut or a whore?
<quoted text>A person doesn't need a belief in God to know the difference between right and wrong. You evidently do.
<quoted text>Who said this Gtown?
<quoted text>Some people like yourself believe God made you moral when you were saved. Some people are just moral because they choose to do the right thing without any instruction from an ancient book.
Yes I contradict myself, and I'm the first one to do it here. Eyes roll.

I've said many times (in a perfect world)

Foo called my mistress a slut.
I said my mother acted like a whore
Then foo called my mom a slut and a whore.

So was she?
Single mom sleeps with different men, are they whores and sluts as foo said?
A married woman that sleeps with another man, is she a slut?

Plus, if you answer either way, may I ask by what or who's standard do ye judge?

Last -I acted moral in many ways before I was saved, and salvation can help a person out with how they act, but has way more to do with where one spends eternity.

Since you brought it up though, can you please tell me why it is, that I did was inmoral and again by what or whos standard do ye judge?

The worlds moral "line " gets pushed back all the time, and if that's wbat you go by, you may find yourself push over.

Lets face it -many things that were considered inmoral just 20-30 years ago, are run of the mill today.
Gtown71

United States

#290411 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
Actually, Gtown71, you'll be relieved to know that you do have one legitimate point. Since your posts are convolutions of contradiction, there's no reason to address them. Thanks for the suggestion.
Ok fair enough, then I ask for your forgiveness and will only ask you one question.

How do you gauge what is right or wrong?

You may answer, or get out of it by not responding anymore or forgiving me.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#290412 Mar 26, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a perfect world to women like your wife who want to work outside the home.
<quoted text>Because you contradict yourself.
<quoted text>Who calls her a slut or a whore?
<quoted text>A person doesn't need a belief in God to know the difference between right and wrong. You evidently do.
<quoted text>Who said this Gtown?
<quoted text>Some people like yourself believe God made you moral when you were saved. Some people are just moral because they choose to do the right thing without any instruction from an ancient book.
Good replies. The boy is woefully clueless.

Atrisco Village

#290413 Mar 26, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>OMG he's been watching Celebrity Apprentice.
I have never watched that show. Maybe I should start, lol.

Atrisco Village

#290414 Mar 26, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
as a woman i care very much what gtown thinks about women fighting on the front lines. why do you lie?
I don't know what you are, but a woman you are not, friend.

Atrisco Village

#290415 Mar 26, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
work??? lol!!!
Go away, troll.

Atrisco Village

#290416 Mar 26, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok fair enough, then I ask for your forgiveness and will only ask you one question.
How do you gauge what is right or wrong?
You may answer, or get out of it by not responding anymore or forgiving me.
How did you gauge right and wrong before you adopted your new beliefs? I was taught basic ethics by the people who influenced me as a young child. These teachings were reinforced by experience. In my case, I was instilled with a solid set of moral values and had a childhood free of serious mental trauma. Why don't you read a text on human development and psychology?

Okay, that's the end of our interactions. Bubbye.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#290417 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You are misinformed. Murder is a legal term. Abortion is legal. Therefore, abortion is not murder.
Abortion is murder.
Ask God. He knows.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#290418 Mar 26, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Foo called my mistress a slut.
So?
I said my mother acted like a whore
Then foo called my mom a slut and a whore.
So was she?
It seems to me Foo simply repeated what YOU called your mother.

Why do you keep whining about it?
Single mom sleeps with different men, are they whores and sluts as foo said?
Foo never made that blanket statement that I've seen. Why do you lie about things like this?

YOUR mom that according to you, brought a different man home every night? Yes, she was a whore AND a slut - AS YOU SAID YOURSELF.
worships reality

United States

#290419 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you are, but a woman you are not, friend.
two more lies. I am more of a woman than you'll ever be, and I am no friend of yours.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#290420 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>How did you gauge right and wrong before you adopted your new beliefs? I was taught basic ethics by the people who influenced me as a young child. These teachings were reinforced by experience. In my case, I was instilled with a solid set of moral values and had a childhood free of serious mental trauma. Why don't you read a text on human development and psychology?
And the textbooks say people like you try to hullicinate their their mothers love them. She doesn't, you are just damaged psychology, you are worthless, its the truth for you to reflect on.
worships reality

United States

#290421 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Go away, troll.
get a job you old crone.
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#290422 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>How did you gauge right and wrong before you adopted your new beliefs? I was taught basic ethics by the people who influenced me as a young child. These teachings were reinforced by experience. In my case, I was instilled with a solid set of moral values and had a childhood free of serious mental trauma. Why don't you read a text on human development and psychology?
But you're no different than G'town. Neither one of you is doing what came naturally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Tony Rome 1,108,987
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 27,337
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr CunningLinguist 227,361
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr snod grass 200,933
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••