Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309954 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Gtown71

United States

#290411 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
Actually, Gtown71, you'll be relieved to know that you do have one legitimate point. Since your posts are convolutions of contradiction, there's no reason to address them. Thanks for the suggestion.
Ok fair enough, then I ask for your forgiveness and will only ask you one question.

How do you gauge what is right or wrong?

You may answer, or get out of it by not responding anymore or forgiving me.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#290412 Mar 26, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a perfect world to women like your wife who want to work outside the home.
<quoted text>Because you contradict yourself.
<quoted text>Who calls her a slut or a whore?
<quoted text>A person doesn't need a belief in God to know the difference between right and wrong. You evidently do.
<quoted text>Who said this Gtown?
<quoted text>Some people like yourself believe God made you moral when you were saved. Some people are just moral because they choose to do the right thing without any instruction from an ancient book.
Good replies. The boy is woefully clueless.

Atrisco Village

#290413 Mar 26, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>OMG he's been watching Celebrity Apprentice.
I have never watched that show. Maybe I should start, lol.

Atrisco Village

#290414 Mar 26, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
as a woman i care very much what gtown thinks about women fighting on the front lines. why do you lie?
I don't know what you are, but a woman you are not, friend.

Atrisco Village

#290415 Mar 26, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
work??? lol!!!
Go away, troll.

Atrisco Village

#290416 Mar 26, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok fair enough, then I ask for your forgiveness and will only ask you one question.
How do you gauge what is right or wrong?
You may answer, or get out of it by not responding anymore or forgiving me.
How did you gauge right and wrong before you adopted your new beliefs? I was taught basic ethics by the people who influenced me as a young child. These teachings were reinforced by experience. In my case, I was instilled with a solid set of moral values and had a childhood free of serious mental trauma. Why don't you read a text on human development and psychology?

Okay, that's the end of our interactions. Bubbye.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#290417 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You are misinformed. Murder is a legal term. Abortion is legal. Therefore, abortion is not murder.
Abortion is murder.
Ask God. He knows.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

#290418 Mar 26, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Foo called my mistress a slut.
So?
I said my mother acted like a whore
Then foo called my mom a slut and a whore.
So was she?
It seems to me Foo simply repeated what YOU called your mother.

Why do you keep whining about it?
Single mom sleeps with different men, are they whores and sluts as foo said?
Foo never made that blanket statement that I've seen. Why do you lie about things like this?

YOUR mom that according to you, brought a different man home every night? Yes, she was a whore AND a slut - AS YOU SAID YOURSELF.
worships reality

United States

#290419 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you are, but a woman you are not, friend.
two more lies. I am more of a woman than you'll ever be, and I am no friend of yours.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#290420 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>How did you gauge right and wrong before you adopted your new beliefs? I was taught basic ethics by the people who influenced me as a young child. These teachings were reinforced by experience. In my case, I was instilled with a solid set of moral values and had a childhood free of serious mental trauma. Why don't you read a text on human development and psychology?
And the textbooks say people like you try to hullicinate their their mothers love them. She doesn't, you are just damaged psychology, you are worthless, its the truth for you to reflect on.
worships reality

United States

#290421 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Go away, troll.
get a job you old crone.
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#290422 Mar 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>How did you gauge right and wrong before you adopted your new beliefs? I was taught basic ethics by the people who influenced me as a young child. These teachings were reinforced by experience. In my case, I was instilled with a solid set of moral values and had a childhood free of serious mental trauma. Why don't you read a text on human development and psychology?
But you're no different than G'town. Neither one of you is doing what came naturally.
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#290423 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
And the textbooks say people like you try to hullicinate their their mothers love them. She doesn't, you are just damaged psychology, you are worthless, its the truth for you to reflect on.
What textbook says that her mother doesn't love her?
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#290424 Mar 26, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>What textbook says that her mother doesn't love her?
She is a lesbian. Damaged goods. I hate her soul.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#290425 Mar 26, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>What textbook says that her mother doesn't love her?
So says the idiot who written a thread about wanting to beat the crap out of teenagers!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#290426 Mar 26, 2013
Are you frigging nuts? Read up on victorian child-care books--all of which were christian. In point of fact, the child-centered family model is extremely new.

You might want to check out how your bible treats kids.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes the good old pagan ways. The children should never be a burden to the parents. If necessary send them into the forrest.

Indianapolis

#290427 Mar 26, 2013
Do you still beat your wife, or is she buried in the crawlspace?
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>do you still revere our military men with GUNS but hate guns in the hands of civilians?
wat was your stance again?
worships reality

United States

#290428 Mar 26, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text> So?
<quoted text>
It seems to me Foo simply repeated what YOU called your mother.
Why do you keep whining about it?
<quoted text>
Foo never made that blanket statement that I've seen. Why do you lie about things like this?
YOUR mom that according to you, brought a different man home every night? Yes, she was a whore AND a slut - AS YOU SAID YOURSELF.
hey, I remember you. you're that razor sharp tool that said the medical examiner issued a cause of death statement on that unborn child accident victim in brooklyn without ever examining the child. what a muttonhead.

Indianapolis

#290429 Mar 26, 2013
Fine. Get his ass on the phone.
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion is murder.
Ask God. He knows.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#290430 Mar 26, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Are you showing your Xtian love?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Knowledge- 239,516
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,234,788
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Fun Facts 5,652
News Former UConn Player Pleads Guilty -- Courant.com (Oct '07) 13 hr tom wingo 22
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Pietro Armando 201,811
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) May 27 tom wingo 29,767
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
More from around the web