Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,214
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288788 Mar 14, 2013
I thought we weren't talking aboiut bush anymore?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So he could become president.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#288789 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww 'feces for jesus' says it all. Racist piece of garbarge.
You certainly are full of yourself and are also full of feces for jesus. Go back to telling everyone what they believe and being a shining beacon of arrogance.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288790 Mar 14, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Archbishops get a palace and chauffeured limousines??
That's shameful.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288791 Mar 14, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No threat sto, just telling him the truth.
What do you suggest? Agreeing with him, and cutting up with him so he would like me? Would that help him if he died today?
Honestly, I think you need to study. You don't know God's plan for anyone posting here, or anyone else, for that matter.

You want to warn folks about hell and tell them they are in "trouble"? You don't know the future.

God refers to Nebuchadrezzar, King of Babylon, as "My servant", in Jeremiah.(check chapters 25 and 27)

So, what I'm telling you is you just don't know. Don't act like you do. You are not the Judge.
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#288792 Mar 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That's a VERY special kind of ignorant, even coming from you Inkstain.
But hey, thanks for confirming your bigotry, you stupid piece of shit.
So, I see your avatar making fun of a man who helps the poor, kisses the feet of Aids patients and blessing them. You are truly pathetic . Grow up.

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#288793 Mar 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Not until you remember your manners. Show some respect, Doc.
You'd not be tolerated talking to me like this in person. What makes you think you can talk to me like this online?
Respect ? You mean like the same kinda respect you show me when you call me a liar ? or when you tell me to F off or call me an AH ? As long as it's done as an acronym is perfectly acceptable right ? or when I ask you to give me an example of an infant reaching viability with medical assistance and you give me ( for the 5th time ) an example of an infant who was NEVER viable ?
And then insinuate that I'M mentally handicapped because I missed your asinine answer when in reality I saw it every time you ridiculously posted it ? I even responded to your nonsense. Forgot that ?
Knock off the poor little old disrespected Katie routine. Nobody's buying it. Or are you using it, as I suspect, as some distraction to avoid answering the question ?

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#288794 Mar 14, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I thought we weren't talking aboiut bush anymore?
<quoted text>
Awful. I liked the one about the Consititution applying only to US citizens much better.
You're irrelevant. Why are you still here ?
Scat !

Atrisco Village

#288795 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Just, wow. Scratch the surface and find a racist. Nice way to be, Ink.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288797 Mar 14, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>But if you knew real history you would know that the Pharisees were revolutionaries against the priesthood. They are the Jewish intellectual giants of the time.
You could make the case that Jesus was a Pharisee.
"Pharisee" is a Christian anti-semitic metaphor for "hypocrite."
For me Pharisee is one sect of ancient Hebrews and Jesus may have been one. Some think he may have been an Essene.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288798 Mar 14, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>So, I see your avatar making fun of a man who helps the poor, kisses the feet of Aids patients and blessing them. You are truly pathetic . Grow up.
I was joking but they aren't.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288799 Mar 14, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
Respect ? You mean like the same kinda respect you show me when you call me a liar ? or when you tell me to F off or call me an AH ? As long as it's done as an acronym is perfectly acceptable right ? or when I ask you to give me an example of an infant reaching viability with medical assistance and you give me ( for the 5th time ) an example of an infant who was NEVER viable ?
And then insinuate that I'M mentally handicapped because I missed your asinine answer when in reality I saw it every time you ridiculously posted it ? I even responded to your nonsense. Forgot that ?
Knock off the poor little old disrespected Katie routine. Nobody's buying it. Or are you using it, as I suspect, as some distraction to avoid answering the question ?
How can people who are so offensive be so easily offended?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288800 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you refuse to answer? I guess you don't have an answer.
The Law does not spell out every scenario. For example, you understand the consequences of the bitter water for the guilty woman as being sterility, yet you can't answer how the bitter water would have affected a woman who was beyond child bearing age. Nor can you explain how sterility proves infidelity.

We know any woman would have had to have been of child bearing age, due to the passages regarding "conceiving seed".

Therefore, it is a given the husband had reason to suspect his wife of adultery, and that reason was she was pregnant and he didn't cause it.

Now answer my questions.

Why does the husband suspect infidelity when the wife denies it and there are no witnesses? You think he'd pubicly declare he was cuckoolded with no reason?

And I'll ask you again, what happens to the unfaithful woman who is sterile (your understanding w/out translation), and how could her sterility be confirmed?

You're gonna dodge my questions, again, aren't ya?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288801 Mar 14, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>

Why would an ape become a man?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious??

I've been trying to reason with a RACIST.

Now I know why it seemed like I was wasting my time.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288802 Mar 14, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm "anti-choice" and I don't want viability to occur within the first 3 months. In fact I don't think viability should be the basis for when a human life is afforded legal protection at all.
Stop assuming you always know what others "want".
If you got my point vis a vis viability. and restrictions, you would see that's exactly what I said.
Given that viability legally begins restrictions:
When should viability occur for an anti-choicers? At conception!
I was trying to give value to the endles posts regarding viability. Otherwise, all of you were just spinning your wheels.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288803 Mar 14, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
The Law does not spell out every scenario. For example, you understand the consequences of the bitter water for the guilty woman as being sterility, yet you can't answer how the bitter water would have affected a woman who was beyond child bearing age. Nor can you explain how sterility proves infidelity.
We know any woman would have had to have been of child bearing age, due to the passages regarding "conceiving seed".
Therefore, it is a given the husband had reason to suspect his wife of adultery, and that reason was she was pregnant and he didn't cause it.
Now answer my questions.
Why does the husband suspect infidelity when the wife denies it and there are no witnesses? You think he'd pubicly declare he was cuckoolded with no reason?
And I'll ask you again, what happens to the unfaithful woman who is sterile (your understanding w/out translation), and how could her sterility be confirmed?
You're gonna dodge my questions, again, aren't ya?
Be happy to answer.
I already told you. I don't think anything at all happens. I think it is only the threat that gets her to admit the indescretion.

Now answer me.
How would the bitter water affect a woman who isn't pregnant but was unfaithful?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288804 Mar 14, 2013
STO wrote:
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would an ape become a man?
<quoted text>
Are you serious??
I've been trying to reason with a RACIST.
Now I know why it seemed like I was wasting my time.
Oh come on after all the anti Christian garbarge on here, you are now offended by my joke. Please give me a break.

Atrisco Village

#288805 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on after all the anti Christian garbarge on here, you are now offended by my joke. Please give me a break.
So, you follow the lead of people that you feel lack proper morals? Wow, lol!
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288806 Mar 14, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>So, you follow the lead of people that you feel lack proper morals? Wow, lol!
I don't know what anybody's morals are nor do I care. It was a joke. Get over it.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#288807 Mar 14, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>So, I see your avatar making fun of a man who helps the poor, kisses the feet of Aids patients and blessing them. You are truly pathetic . Grow up.
You forgot that he is against abortion even in the case where a girl is raped.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#288808 Mar 14, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighten up. I don't believe any of us came from apes. You all do and that would include you me and the president.
Wow, your stupidity knows no bounds. Stop trying to debate subjects you know nothing about, Witless.

I'm gone for several days, and missed the death of your last brain cell, obviously.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,125,068
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min ChristineM 229,951
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 49 min Carol 444
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 50 min Trojan 27,910
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr LonePalm 1,494
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Oct 17 Mary Downformore 201,187
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE