Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,951
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288712 Mar 13, 2013
white smoke -- new Pope

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288713 Mar 13, 2013
That verse says nothing about jesus or a prophecy--you think christianity was the first belief system to come up with non-retaliative philosophies?

I don't "consider" gods because--unlike you--I've studied most of the world's religions, and none have any proof of their deity's existence. I don't take peoples' word for it. Most of all, there is no reason to presume that the universe needed any supernatural help.

And I absolutely refuse to live in fear of celestial retribution. You go ahead.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can show just one of many verses that shows you're wrong on your first sentence.-Isaiah 50:6
I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair : I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
Who did this many many years later?
You don't want to consider any god, becouse of your sin.
If there is a God, then you are in trouble.
There is and you are.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288714 Mar 13, 2013
Or really primo weed.
Ink wrote:
white smoke -- new Pope
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288715 Mar 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands followed Christ when He was on earth. It wasn't a matter of immorality, it was about a different way to seek the Kingdom of Heaven.
So conversion is not a question of morality. It's just an easier path to heaven without facing punishment for your moral violation.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#288716 Mar 13, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Dispite the hateful remarks I continue to pray for the souls of proabortion pagans like yourself. At some point in your life you, like the others suffered a trauma that has affected your abilty to think clearly.
You rejected God and embraced the darkness of paganism. The irrational anger you pagans have towards people of Faith are something we have always been use to. We are persecuted for the Faith but we perservere not just for our souls but for yours as well.
Yawn...

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288717 Mar 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what she wants is very possible. Unfortunately without God, that's the end for her. It seems that all she wants.
Religious claptrap. Even if there is a God I would not believe that he would run Heaven like some exclusive country club that only allows in certain kinds of people.
Gtown71

United States

#288718 Mar 13, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>How difficult is Christianity if you don't have to admit your sin to the person against whom you have sinned face ton face.
Who says we don't ?

After one becomes a christian, they are to go to the one they offended.
Matter of fact if you have a problem with your brother, and even if that problem was caused by your bro not you, you are to go to that brother and try to work it out.
It is our sin against God that keeps us seperated from God.
Yet if you believe God makes mistakes, or doubt one word of His Word, then who cares and good luck.
Maybe we will make it or not, to Heaven, but if there is no Hell, and all go to Heaven anyway sooner or later, then again who cares?
Burn all bibles, stop wasting time with worship
and observing certain days, since it may all be in vain.

If I'm right, and God will recieve the humble, reject the proud, then try me?
call upon the name of the Lord, the only true God, out of a true humble heart and see.
Only a living God can come forward./
Gtown71

United States

#288719 Mar 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
That verse says nothing about jesus or a prophecy--you think christianity was the first belief system to come up with non-retaliative philosophies?
I don't "consider" gods because--unlike you--I've studied most of the world's religions, and none have any proof of their deity's existence. I don't take peoples' word for it. Most of all, there is no reason to presume that the universe needed any supernatural help.
And I absolutely refuse to live in fear of celestial retribution. You go ahead.
<quoted text>
There is no proof of the evolution "theory ",which hasn't been around very long, yet by "faith " you believe.

“Peace be with you”

Since: Sep 09

our time is limited

#288720 Mar 13, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. He has and will fulfill all.
Prophecy --------fulfillment
Gen 3:15 ---------John 19:18
EXODUS 12:46-----JOHN19:36
PSALMS 2:2 --------MARK 15:1
PSALMS 22:1 -------MATT 27:46
PSALMS 22:6 --------MATT 27:39-44
PSALMS 22:7-8--------MATT 27: 39-44
ISAIAH 50:6---------MATT 26:67
DANIAL 9:26 ---------MATT 26:24
AMOS 8:9 ----------MATT 27:45
ZECH 11:13 -------MATT 27:9
PLUS MANY MANY MORE.
Again many or most are taught about God.
Some like me, are taught about God AFTER they meet God.
You may scoff if you will, it is nothing new.
Religion is like a heavy weight, that is hard to carry. Most give their religion a half hearted atempt at best, and only those who gain money "are getting paid " seem to do any better. A real God experience is what all need, after all what good is a dead god?
What good is a live God, if you don't know Him?
What "drug" were you taking when you *met* God?

You seemingly have traded one addiction for another. May you live long and prosper. I just hope that on the road to redemption you don't alienate your family.

What "drug" were you taking when you *met* God, if you don't mind my asking.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288721 Mar 13, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>So conversion is not a question of morality. It's just an easier path to heaven without facing punishment for your moral violation.
No it's a message of hope that God loves everyone and is patiently waiting for sinners to change their lives and turn to Him for forgiveness. It's about love.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288722 Mar 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Or really primo weed.
<quoted text>
I'm sure they smoke only the best in Pedophile City.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288723 Mar 13, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious claptrap. Even if there is a God I would not believe that he would run Heaven like some exclusive country club that only allows in certain kinds of people.
Sorry, I took you at your word, that all you wanted was to be well remember by the folks. Either you believe in God or you don't, which is it? Why would there be a heaven for non believers.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288724 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm sure they smoke only the best in Pedophile City.
Boy you and cpeter are of the same mind. Congrats.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288725 Mar 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I took you at your word, that all you wanted was to be well remember by the folks. Either you believe in God or you don't, which is it? Why would there be a heaven for non believers.
I think this was very clear..."Even if there is a God I would not believe that he would run Heaven like some exclusive country club that only allows in certain kinds of people."

I never said there would be a heaven for non-believers. I said that I wouldn't believe God would exclude people from heaven.

The way your religion tells it ONLY Christians are getting in...and I think that is just religious b.s.

I don't think there is a God. I think that you and your fellow Christians think there is a God who only wants to let Christians into his heaven....and that comes from what your religion teaches you. Everybody else is barred from entering Heaven. Do you really want to portray God as being that way?

Religion and God are 2 very different things.

worships reality

United States

#288726 Mar 13, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Why waste A material on a Z-list troll?
<quoted text>
your material is far from 'a' grade. regardless why waste "any" material or "any" time for that matter, on a z-list troll?
i'll tell you why. like I said, pavlov's moron.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288727 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I think this was very clear..."Even if there is a God I would not believe that he would run Heaven like some exclusive country club that only allows in certain kinds of people."
I never said there would be a heaven for non-believers. I said that I wouldn't believe God would exclude people from heaven.
The way your religion tells it ONLY Christians are getting in...and I think that is just religious b.s.
I don't think there is a God. I think that you and your fellow Christians think there is a God who only wants to let Christians into his heaven....and that comes from what your religion teaches you. Everybody else is barred from entering Heaven. Do you really want to portray God as being that way?
Religion and God are 2 very different things.
All religions believe in God. Number one requirement for heaven.

You say that you don't believe in God and all you want is to be remembered well. When I agree that you will get what you want, you get mad and talk about an exclusive club that doesn't include non believers. Are you confused about what you really believe?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288728 Mar 13, 2013
I should have said all religions that believe in heaven, believe in God.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288729 Mar 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your translation of 'rot' if the woman isn't pregnant?
Same.

STO

Vallejo, CA

#288730 Mar 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Until the Bible according to STO makes sense, I would suggest everyone reads it for themselves and come away with there own understanding.
Why bother?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288731 Mar 13, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Same.
Abortion, even if she isn't pregnant. How does that make sense?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Thinking 232,700
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 min Cowobunga 201,150
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min John Galt 1,153,055
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr budd 2,658
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin For Life 28,358
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web