Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,555)

Showing posts 271,081 - 271,100 of304,889
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Ask and ye shall receive:
http://askville.amazon.com/Religion-prison-po...
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You know what would be interesting, research on inmates and what their religious backgrounds are. I'd bet most are Christian and Atheist.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Living a "good " life is important,but the bible says only the Rightous will go to Heaven.
Now knowing that both those who claim to be christians sin, even the best of the best are not perfect, then if there is a God, and He demands rightousness, then that cannot come from ones self.
It must be imputed.
I'm just asking that you question everything you think you know.
It is not about how "good " a person is, it is a position of being a child of God or not that counts.
Perhaps look up the "good test ",to see how you do, if God will judge us by the 10 commandments, how would you do?
It goes back to have you ever told lie? What do you call someone who lies?
stolen anything?
Used Gods name in vain?
Lusted?
Gossip?
We view bad things and good things one way.
God views them another.
You do realize I'm an atheist, right? No god, no heaven, and all that?

BTW, did you ever read that book The Shack?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own words condemn your soul. You speak of "I". It is all about 'you'. What 'you' do, what 'you' accomplish, who 'you' help. See a pattern?
Lose the "I' and gain your soul. You can't understand that, as your pagan ways are your chains.
You can attack me all you want but I am secure in my belief and the knowledge that my salvation is assured.
All the "you" achievements do not make up for supporting the death of one unborn child.
"You can attack me all you want..."

Um...have you ever read any of your own posts, faux-Christian?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quest will be hard since you have not allowed God into your heart.
I haven't "allowed" the Roswell aliens, Bigfoot, The Lochness Monster, Zeus, The Great pumpkin, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and Thor into my heart either.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
God wrote the 10 Commandments on both sets. Gtown simply didn't bother to read it. He repeats what he's been told without bothering to check it out. Not to be trusted.
Like many fundies he's rewriting the bible for himself and then expecting everyone to follow his version.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you're lying again since you JUST said
<quoted text>
Its not about what I say, its about what YOU said.
You're nothing but a cheap little lying POS - who cant even own his OWN words, but has to blame YOUR OWN stupidity on others.
<quoted text>
Oh so NOW you cared enough to ask forgivness? ROFLMAO
AND the slut you screwed around with was married TOO? That's a new twist. Funny how this story keeps expanding the more you tell it.
<quoted text>
Easy, from the families and the loved ones left behind. Happens all the time.
<quoted text>
What an ignorant piece of SHIT you are. The man is JEWISH - as am I and others.
You bitch and whine about us not respecting YOUR faith, while you denegrate the faith your supposed g-d CAME from you fk'ing IDIOT.
You certainly DONT worry OR care about those you might hurt - as YOU'VE ADMITTED - nor do you give a shit about your OWN faith OR sinning.
You're the king of hypocrites.
Well again foo, you're wrong, and if that's what I wrote, then I misspoke. I meant to say, that I don't worry about getting what I deserve from those who hurt me!

I do type fast, but will go back and reread.
I try and tell people how they can be forgiven, but since you're the only one here that is sinnless, and knows all God wants, then please tell me what does your religion, and grumpys say about me? Just a sinful gentil, who has never lite the fitst jewish candle or practiced any jewish religious stuff. What happens to me, when I die?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you're lying again since you JUST said
<quoted text>
Its not about what I say, its about what YOU said.
You're nothing but a cheap little lying POS - who cant even own his OWN words, but has to blame YOUR OWN stupidity on others.
<quoted text>
Oh so NOW you cared enough to ask forgivness? ROFLMAO
AND the slut you screwed around with was married TOO? That's a new twist. Funny how this story keeps expanding the more you tell it.
<quoted text>
Easy, from the families and the loved ones left behind. Happens all the time.
<quoted text>
What an ignorant piece of SHIT you are. The man is JEWISH - as am I and others.
You bitch and whine about us not respecting YOUR faith, while you denegrate the faith your supposed g-d CAME from you fk'ing IDIOT.
You certainly DONT worry OR care about those you might hurt - as YOU'VE ADMITTED - nor do you give a shit about your OWN faith OR sinning.
You're the king of hypocrites.
I see you are just a liar.

I never said I didn't care what happens to those I hurt, only how I didn't care or worry about what I was owed from THOSE WHO HURT ME.

Plus, it is funny how the lady I had an affair with is a slut, but the pic you put up a few months ago of the lady who died from an abortion, FROM HAVING AN AFFAIR, was a poor lost soul done wrong by the pro life people.

Is anything a sin to you, or only things you don't do?
I geuss lying is only bad if I do it "which I never have on this forum yet on purpose ", but it is ok when you do it? Which is alot.
based on reality

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap.
I do not "justify abortion". I don't need to. It's not for me to judge.
I do advocate a woman retain her civil rights to bodily autonomy and medical privacy. If she believes in God or subscribes to any religion or faith, then she'll have to make peace with her decision. I know it burns your ass she's not forced to answer to your religion. Thank God for the First Amendment.
You act like you "subscribe" to God but you are all words. You must stand firm to defend God. Not sure what kind of person would be for God but support what directly goes against him. You're proud and that leads to falling. Your anger and personal attacks on your fellow man also shows that you don't have love in your heart. God loves us but he will not be fooled by our hearts being so far from him. People need truth not friends. Their souls as well as yours is at stake. A woman's rights don't include milling her own. When you meet your maker you will no longer be able to be your way out of advocating choice to kill.

Peace.
based on reality

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Jewish and in our religion God does not forgive sins against humans. We must mitigate the damage we did and ask the victim for forgiveness.
Your religion is an anathema to society.
Oh no no this is so far from the truth. I am a convert ** formerly a Jewish woman**. God does forgive us. My God, some of you are so lost. Know that God loves us and is waiting for us. He is ready to forgive and renew our spirits.
based on reality

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I didn't care what happens to those I hurt, only how I didn't care or worry about what I was owed from THOSE WHO HURT ME.
Plus, it is funny how the lady I had an affair with is a slut, but the pic you put up a few months ago of the lady who died from an abortion, FROM HAVING AN AFFAIR, was a poor lost soul done wrong by the pro life people.
I geuss lying is only bad if I do it "which I never have on this forum yet on purpose ", but it is ok when you do it? Which is alot.
Sir, you fight for life. You have been made whole by our Savior after your conversion. You will be persecuted for God. Jesus said that they hated him first. Receive comfort in that.
based on reality

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Such anger displayed in here by those who subscribe to the culture of death. Such support for destruction and death of a precious new life will kill your souls. God have mercy on you.
You're choosing eternal death for your soul.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no stupid, its not me that's the liar.
Actually, that was only PART of what you said you f'king idiot.

You said - and I quote:

"I no.longer worry or care about getting what I deserve from those who I hurt"

You dont care about getting WHAT YOU DESERVE FROM THOSE YOU HURT, because you think you've achieved some state of grace from your version of g-d.

In other words, you dont give a shit about those you hurt or what they could do in vengence, because you think your stupid ass is covered either way.@@

The depths of your ignorance is truly stupifying.
AGAIN you lie.

Where did I or ANYONE else say anything of the kind?

You can't post WITHOUT lying.
I geuss lying is only bad if I do it "which I never have on this forum yet on purpose ",
ROFLMAO! You lie when you make this claim. That's all you do. Typical for your kind really tho, so its not a shocker.

Actually, I have to say, I really DO believe you lie more out of honest, but deliberate stupidity than out of malice.

However, when you're corrected and STILL lie? THEN you are doing it purposly - and you're lying when you claim you're not.
but it is ok when you do it? Which is alot.
Feel free to prove it son. You haven't yet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

based on reality wrote:
<quoted text> Sir, you fight for life. You have been made whole by our Savior after your conversion. You will be persecuted for God. Jesus said that they hated him first. Receive comfort in that.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Nobody's persecuting ANYONE "for g-d". For STUPIDITY yes. For being a pious phony? Absolutely. For ANY other reason? No.

Why is your kind so stupidly dramatic?@@
my journey

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Nobody's persecuting ANYONE "for g-d". For STUPIDITY yes. For being a pious phony? Absolutely. For ANY other reason? No.
Why is your kind so stupidly dramatic?@@
You're broken inside. Your posts scream your pain. Don't bother replying because I am going now. If you need to,be my guest. What ever you need to do,do. Have fun and entertain your prodeath folks.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize I'm an atheist, right? No god, no heaven, and all that?
BTW, did you ever read that book The Shack?
Ok, and no, but I may check it out.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

"I geuss lying is only bad if I do it "which I never have on this forum yet on purpose "

How the hell do you lie on accident?

lol
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

based on reality wrote:
Such anger displayed in here by those who subscribe to the culture of death. Such support for destruction and death of a precious new life will kill your souls. God have mercy on you.
You're choosing eternal death for your soul.
Spare us your delusional, spiritual jargon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I try and tell people how they can be forgiven, but since you're the only one here that is sinnless, and knows all God wants, then please tell me what does your religion, and grumpys say about me? Just a sinful gentil, who has never lite the fitst jewish candle or practiced any jewish religious stuff. What happens to me, when I die?
You - like everyone - will go to Sheol - while waiting for Olam Ha-Ba (look these up and learn something idiot), like everyone eventually will. There is no "hell", that is a creation of Christianity. Judaism does not believe a doctrine of eternal damnation, that's bullshit. Nobody's going to "hell" for nonsensical everyday "sins" - things that are part of human nature. Everyone can eventually end up in Gan Eden.

Educate yourself about something BESIDES your closed minded nonsense.

You'll ignore it like you ignore everything else, but you COULD start here if you actually give a shit.

http://www.myjewishlearning.com/beliefs/Theol...

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

based on reality wrote:
<quoted text> Sir, you fight for life. You have been made whole by our Savior after your conversion. You will be persecuted for God. Jesus said that they hated him first. Receive comfort in that.
How is Gtown71 being persecuted? No one is hurting him, stopping him from worshipping the god of his choice, or denying him his right to free speech. I think that some of you Christians really yearn to be martyrs, instead of being thankful that you live in a country that protects you and your personal religious beliefs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

based on reality wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no no this is so far from the truth. I am a convert ** formerly a Jewish woman**. God does forgive us. My God, some of you are so lost. Know that God loves us and is waiting for us. He is ready to forgive and renew our spirits.
ROFLMAO Bullshit. You're no convert.

There's no such thing as a "formally jewish woman" idiot. You'd know that if you knew anything about conversion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 271,081 - 271,100 of304,889
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••