Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,966
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#288626 Mar 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a group called jews for Jesus, that came to my church. They were Jews, that found "not taught ",but found the truth.
ROFLMAO Damn boy, you'll believe any bullshit people toss your way so long as it suits your agenda.

That group are christian evangelical organization that focuses on the conversion of Jews to Christianity. They are not Jews, they are not Jewish.

MOST modern, Western Christians, including most Catholics, believe their kind of evangalizing is wrong. Pope John Paul SOUNDLY denounced them and those that do the same.

You dont even have the sense to be ashamed of yourself, you're simply too stupid to understand how WRONG you are.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288627 Mar 11, 2013
Did you know Cthulu has a wonderful plan for your life?
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't "allowed" the Roswell aliens, Bigfoot, The Lochness Monster, Zeus, The Great pumpkin, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and Thor into my heart either.

Indianapolis

#288628 Mar 11, 2013
What are you now, a baptist man?

Not everyone is a christian, and there is great dissent among christians about what their god wants. Pretending to know the mind of one's god is a tad arrogant.
based on reality wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no no this is so far from the truth. I am a convert ** formerly a Jewish woman**. God does forgive us. My God, some of you are so lost. Know that God loves us and is waiting for us. He is ready to forgive and renew our spirits.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#288629 Mar 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 25:46
There is the rightousness of "man ", but only the Rightousness of God, will get one to Heaven.
The fervent prayer of a rightous man availeth much.
Is this the prayer of an atheist that is a good person?
Why does someone choose to call themself an atheist?
Without God there is mental illness.
Children are finally being diagnosed with mental illness.
It is just depression. Controlling abuse from others
is impossible.

Gtown71

United States

#288631 Mar 11, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO Damn boy, you'll believe any bullshit people toss your way so long as it suits your agenda.
That group are christian evangelical organization that focuses on the conversion of Jews to Christianity. They are not Jews, they are not Jewish.
MOST modern, Western Christians, including most Catholics, believe their kind of evangalizing is wrong. Pope John Paul SOUNDLY denounced them and those that do the same.
You dont even have the sense to be ashamed of yourself, you're simply too stupid to understand how WRONG you are.
They "were " jews, that accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior, not sure what you wrote about the pope to be true or not, but I could care less if an angel itself denounces a person getting saved, since it is the only way to Heaven.

Indianapolis

#288632 Mar 11, 2013
One chooses to call oneself an atheist because one doesn't believe in the existence of deities.

So mental illness is NOT believing in an invisible being whose existence has never been proven?
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does someone choose to call themself an atheist?
is impossible.
zach

Phoenix, AZ

#288633 Mar 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
One chooses to call oneself an atheist because one doesn't believe in the existence of deities.
So mental illness is NOT believing in an invisible being whose existence has never been proven?
<quoted text>
You chose to be an atheist so you can go on with your stupid gay life ya moron......I bet a sicko like you loves to suck on a mean stiff boner ya homo......LMFAO
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#288634 Mar 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mental illness is unhealthy. Wanting to be mean and
hurtful. Abusive. An atheist is hateful and rebellious.
Unloving. Negative. Needs healing.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#288636 Mar 12, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Spare us your delusional, spiritual jargon.
Many of the fundies on here use God (and their belief in God) for self-serving purposes. It isn't about God at all with some of them, but rather they use their alleged faith to puff themselves up with self-righteous pompous superiority.

They use God to primp their egos, not their 'souls'. Prince Tom Tom is the perfect example.

Indianapolis

#288637 Mar 12, 2013
Ah, there's that loving attention to details we've come to expect from your fantasies!
zach wrote:
<quoted text>You chose to be an atheist so you can go on with your stupid gay life ya moron......I bet a sicko like you loves to suck on a mean stiff boner ya homo......LMFAO

Indianapolis

#288638 Mar 12, 2013
Mental illness is...the definition of your post.
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Mental illness is unhealthy. Wanting to be mean and
Unloving. Negative. Needs healing.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288639 Mar 12, 2013
based on reality wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no no this is so far from the truth. I am a convert ** formerly a Jewish woman**. God does forgive us. My God, some of you are so lost. Know that God loves us and is waiting for us. He is ready to forgive and renew our spirits.
What immorality in Judaism caused you to convert, I assume, to Christianity?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288640 Mar 12, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mental illness is unhealthy. Wanting to be mean and
Unloving. Negative. Needs healing."
zach wrote:
<quoted text>You chose to be an atheist so you can go on with your stupid gay life ya moron......I bet a sicko like you loves to suck on a mean stiff boner ya homo......LMFAO

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#288641 Mar 12, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why does someone choose to call themself an atheist?
is impossible."
zach wrote:
When will these oh-so-superior Christians ever get a clue?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288642 Mar 12, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why does someone choose to call themself an atheist?
is impossible."
<quoted text>
When will these oh-so-superior Christians ever get a clue?
When their hell freezes over...?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#288643 Mar 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Ask and ye shall receive:
http://askville.amazon.com/Religion-prison-po...
<quoted text>
LOL thank you peter that's about what I thought it would be..........the largest majority.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288645 Mar 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a group called jews for Jesus, that came to my church. They were Jews, that found "not taught ",but found the truth.
One cannot be a Jew for Jesus because Jesus violates the first commandment:
"I am the Lord thy God who freed you from bondage in the land of Egypt. There shall be no others before me."
That was not Jesus who freed the Israelites in the land of Egypt.
Chelsea

Falls City, NE

#288646 Mar 12, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>One cannot be a Jew for Jesus because Jesus violates the first commandment:
"I am the Lord thy God who freed you from bondage in the land of Egypt. There shall be no others before me."
That was not Jesus who freed the Israelites in the land of Egypt.
Well.... Jesus IS God. There are three Divine Persons, God the Father, God the Son , God the Holy Spirit.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#288648 Mar 12, 2013
Chelsea wrote:
<quoted text>Well.... Jesus IS God. There are three Divine Persons, God the Father, God the Son , God the Holy Spirit.
Provide objective evidence to back up your arrogant claim.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288649 Mar 12, 2013
Chelsea wrote:
<quoted text>Well.... Jesus IS God. There are three Divine Persons, God the Father, God the Son , God the Holy Spirit.
The 1st commandment concludes with "there shall be no others before me." How does that reconcile with 3 divine persons?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,883
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr CPEM 28,375
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 232,852
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr JAX 201,161
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 17 hr Earth inhabited 2,663
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Dec 16 Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web