Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,215
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288632 Mar 11, 2013
One chooses to call oneself an atheist because one doesn't believe in the existence of deities.

So mental illness is NOT believing in an invisible being whose existence has never been proven?
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does someone choose to call themself an atheist?
Without God there is mental illness.
Children are finally being diagnosed with mental illness.
It is just depression. Controlling abuse from others
is impossible.
zach

Phoenix, AZ

#288633 Mar 11, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
One chooses to call oneself an atheist because one doesn't believe in the existence of deities.
So mental illness is NOT believing in an invisible being whose existence has never been proven?
<quoted text>
You chose to be an atheist so you can go on with your stupid gay life ya moron......I bet a sicko like you loves to suck on a mean stiff boner ya homo......LMFAO
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#288634 Mar 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
One chooses to call oneself an atheist because one doesn't believe in the existence of deities.
So mental illness is NOT believing in an invisible being whose existence has never been proven?
<quoted text>
Mental illness is unhealthy. Wanting to be mean and
hurtful. Abusive. An atheist is hateful and rebellious.
Unloving. Negative. Needs healing.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#288636 Mar 12, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Spare us your delusional, spiritual jargon.
Many of the fundies on here use God (and their belief in God) for self-serving purposes. It isn't about God at all with some of them, but rather they use their alleged faith to puff themselves up with self-righteous pompous superiority.

They use God to primp their egos, not their 'souls'. Prince Tom Tom is the perfect example.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288637 Mar 12, 2013
Ah, there's that loving attention to details we've come to expect from your fantasies!
zach wrote:
<quoted text>You chose to be an atheist so you can go on with your stupid gay life ya moron......I bet a sicko like you loves to suck on a mean stiff boner ya homo......LMFAO

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#288638 Mar 12, 2013
Mental illness is...the definition of your post.
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Mental illness is unhealthy. Wanting to be mean and
hurtful. Abusive. An atheist is hateful and rebellious.
Unloving. Negative. Needs healing.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288639 Mar 12, 2013
based on reality wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no no this is so far from the truth. I am a convert ** formerly a Jewish woman**. God does forgive us. My God, some of you are so lost. Know that God loves us and is waiting for us. He is ready to forgive and renew our spirits.
What immorality in Judaism caused you to convert, I assume, to Christianity?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#288640 Mar 12, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mental illness is unhealthy. Wanting to be mean and
hurtful. Abusive. An atheist is hateful and rebellious.
Unloving. Negative. Needs healing."
zach wrote:
<quoted text>You chose to be an atheist so you can go on with your stupid gay life ya moron......I bet a sicko like you loves to suck on a mean stiff boner ya homo......LMFAO

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#288641 Mar 12, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why does someone choose to call themself an atheist?
Without God there is mental illness.
Children are finally being diagnosed with mental illness.
It is just depression. Controlling abuse from others
is impossible."
zach wrote:
<quoted text>You chose to be an atheist so you can go on with your stupid gay life ya moron......I bet a sicko like you loves to suck on a mean stiff boner ya homo......LMFAO
When will these oh-so-superior Christians ever get a clue?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288642 Mar 12, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
"Why does someone choose to call themself an atheist?
Without God there is mental illness.
Children are finally being diagnosed with mental illness.
It is just depression. Controlling abuse from others
is impossible."
<quoted text>
When will these oh-so-superior Christians ever get a clue?
When their hell freezes over...?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#288643 Mar 12, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Ask and ye shall receive:
http://askville.amazon.com/Religion-prison-po...
<quoted text>
LOL thank you peter that's about what I thought it would be..........the largest majority.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288645 Mar 12, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a group called jews for Jesus, that came to my church. They were Jews, that found "not taught ",but found the truth.
One cannot be a Jew for Jesus because Jesus violates the first commandment:
"I am the Lord thy God who freed you from bondage in the land of Egypt. There shall be no others before me."
That was not Jesus who freed the Israelites in the land of Egypt.
Chelsea

Falls City, NE

#288646 Mar 12, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>One cannot be a Jew for Jesus because Jesus violates the first commandment:
"I am the Lord thy God who freed you from bondage in the land of Egypt. There shall be no others before me."
That was not Jesus who freed the Israelites in the land of Egypt.
Well.... Jesus IS God. There are three Divine Persons, God the Father, God the Son , God the Holy Spirit.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#288648 Mar 12, 2013
Chelsea wrote:
<quoted text>Well.... Jesus IS God. There are three Divine Persons, God the Father, God the Son , God the Holy Spirit.
Provide objective evidence to back up your arrogant claim.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288649 Mar 12, 2013
Chelsea wrote:
<quoted text>Well.... Jesus IS God. There are three Divine Persons, God the Father, God the Son , God the Holy Spirit.
The 1st commandment concludes with "there shall be no others before me." How does that reconcile with 3 divine persons?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288650 Mar 12, 2013
Chelsea wrote:
<quoted text>Well.... Jesus IS God. There are three Divine Persons, God the Father, God the Son , God the Holy Spirit.
That's your opinion. When you can prove it, it will be fact.
Ocean56

AOL

#288651 Mar 12, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
Why are you so ignorant? Responsibility free? How so?
My guess; Tommydumdum is still pissed because women can live FREE from the toxic rules of oppressive religions, at least they can in the U.S. Of course, he got the "responsibility free" thing wrong, as he usually does. If he had said "church/religion-free, " he would have been correct.
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#288652 Mar 12, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess; Tommydumdum is still pissed because women can live FREE from the toxic rules of oppressive religions, at least they can in the U.S. Of course, he got the "responsibility free" thing wrong, as he usually does. If he had said "church/religion-free, " he would have been correct.
Free? I would say one who has a relationship with Christ is more free than one who doesn't. Give it a try.
huskerlicious

Falls City, NE

#288653 Mar 12, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's your opinion. When you can prove it, it will be fact.
It is a fact. Deal with it.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#288654 Mar 12, 2013
huskerlicious wrote:
<quoted text>It is a fact. Deal with it.
Thanks for proving to us that you do not know what a fact is.

Now go back to wishing that babies get raped by demons, you diseased rhinoceros pizzle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 35 min Big D 201,792
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr HonestAbe 4,937
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr thetruth 236,756
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Jimmy 1,206,007
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Anonymous 29,271
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Thu kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web