Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,954
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Gtown71

United States

#288563 Mar 10, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for a good laugh, whacko.
Glad I can make you laugh.
You can put anything I've wrote to the test.
Get drunk and see how much booze it takes, and after a year or two of drinking see how many it takes.
Same with drugs, what one pill does today, it will take two tmrw, and the a bottle in a few months.
Eating? Well just go to a buffet, and you will see :)

Your fingerprints are one way that you were born unique from all others. Since no one else "out of the billions of people "has your prints.

Evolution has No use for everyones prints to be different.
Just one of many things, that show a person, that they are created.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288564 Mar 10, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so ignorant? Responsibility free? How so? I do for my kids and my husband, I get up and go to work where I often go the extra mile to help coworkers, I adopt dogs that I then take care of for years, I donate/volunteer my time, etc. I deal with responsibilities everyday. Like many other women/mothers I put other people's needs ahead of my own each and every day.
Can you actually prove there is a god, soul or eternal damnation? Then why should I take your rants and your mythologies seriously?
What "pagan ways" do I "promote"?
Do you have ANY clue what you are babbling about...ever?
Your own words condemn your soul. You speak of "I". It is all about 'you'. What 'you' do, what 'you' accomplish, who 'you' help. See a pattern?

Lose the "I' and gain your soul. You can't understand that, as your pagan ways are your chains.

You can attack me all you want but I am secure in my belief and the knowledge that my salvation is assured.

All the "you" achievements do not make up for supporting the death of one unborn child.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#288565 Mar 10, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. It's more like I want my life to have had some positive impact on my survivor's lives.
I had an epiphany one day some years ago. I was shocked when I was reading the paper and saw the obituary of a friend I had kind of lost touch with. She died young of cancer. I felt compelled to make the trip to visit her wake and pay my respects. Instead of a casket with her body the family had set up easels full of photos of her with her friends and family. She was laughing and happy in every photo. Instead of funeral home music they were playing the songs she had loved. People were laughing and telling stories about her...but the most stunning thing was the line of people wanting to pass by and see the family went all the way out of the funeral home and out into the parking lot. This woman obviously impacted many many people in a very positive way.
That's the kind of person I decided I wanted to be.
Your quest will be hard since you have not allowed God into your heart.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288566 Mar 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
A christian is a person who have had the ownership of their soul transfered from satan to God.
They are the children of God, through a spuritual adoption.
Yet they still have their sinful flesh.
A christian can commit any sin that a non christian can, but the difference is they are dealt with by their new Father, God.
He punishes His children here on earth, and although He is merciful and longsuffering, He is just and loves His children.
The sinfilled flesh all people wear will be with them till death.
It is not subject to Gods law and can't be.
"The sinfilled flesh all people wear will be with them till death.
It is not subject to Gods law and can't be."

The flesh is not subject to God's Law and "can't be", ya say?

You got it entirely wrong, again -- the glaring opposite of what the Word teaches. I mean, c'mon, dude, this is Christianity 101. I could use a lot of different references.

Read Romans 7

Here's a part of it:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#288567 Mar 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sto, I spend most of my time telling others how Jesus can save their souls, NOT trying to make a bible verse condon abortion as you.
Is there any reason why you are a christian?
Can you tell me why you feel being a christian is a good thing?
Sure I get it wrong at times, as we all do, but I will addmit it.
All I've seen from you so far, is how you call other christians names while missquoting the bible,so again I'll ask what happens to those who die without being saved?
Not only have I not misquoted the Bible, I tell exactly what Chapter and Verse it is, and even copy and paste it, while you speak out of your ass and get it wrong over and over and over.

You don't just "duhderp - get it wrong"; you teach falsely.

I will correct you whenever I see it because it's not right that you mislead Christians and non-Christians, alike.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#288568 Mar 10, 2013
amen.
Gtown71

United States

#288569 Mar 10, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only have I not misquoted the Bible, I tell exactly what Chapter and Verse it is, and even copy and paste it, while you speak out of your ass and get it wrong over and over and over.
You don't just "duhderp - get it wrong"; you teach falsely.
I will correct you whenever I see it because it's not right that you mislead Christians and non-Christians, alike.
Sure sto, unlike you right? Who try to tell people abortion is ok?

I've never seen you tell anyone what Jesus can do for them.
Gtown71

United States

#288570 Mar 10, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
"The sinfilled flesh all people wear will be with them till death.
It is not subject to Gods law and can't be."
The flesh is not subject to God's Law and "can't be", ya say?
You got it entirely wrong, again -- the glaring opposite of what the Word teaches. I mean, c'mon, dude, this is Christianity 101. I could use a lot of different references.
Read Romans 7
Here's a part of it:
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.
12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
Why did you stop with verse 12? Why not finish the chapter 7?

Many verses about the flesh being carnal. Look at what paul says in the last two verses.

Then chapter 8 the carnal mind "flesh mind " -verse 7 -

Becouse the carnal mind is enmity against God : for it is not subject to the law, neither indeed can be.

When I speak of the flesh -I talk about the carnal man.
There is nothing the can do "good " enough to go to Heaven.
They must have the "imputed " rightousness, that only comes from accepting what The only begotton Son of God did for them on the cross.

He that hath the son hath life, he that hath not the son of God, hath not life.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#288572 Mar 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
A christian is a person who have had the ownership of their soul transfered from satan to God.
They are the children of God, through a spuritual adoption.
Yet they still have their sinful flesh.
A christian can commit any sin that a non christian can, but the difference is they are dealt with by their new Father, God.
He punishes His children here on earth, and although He is merciful and longsuffering, He is just and loves His children.
The sinfilled flesh all people wear will be with them till death.
It is not subject to Gods law and can't be.
It will eat itself to death, drink itself to death, sex itself to death, etc......
The more you give it, the more it wants.
Just looking upon another with lust, is commiting adultery.
Many christians put things in front of God, even some put their ministry before God.
Yet when we die, it is our soul that is either saved or not.
So what is the point in having the Commandments? You professed to know adultery was wrong before you were saved and now that you are saved, you still know it's wrong and profess that being saved isn't going to prevent you from breaking the same Commandment again or any other.

Location hidden

#288573 Mar 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so.
I think He could've said "what's the use, they won't listen ",and wipe the earth clean.
Kinda like in the days of Noah, but He is merciful.
If you created people and only ask they do right in a do wrong world, yet they continued to do bad things and curse your name -what would you do?
I would reprogram them the next time. Obviously wiping the earth clean of sinful people didn't work now did it? So God wrote the Commandments twice to no avail and wiped the earth clean to no avail. We make our own choices, God or the lack of God in our life has nothing to do with why we do the things we do.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#288574 Mar 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Living a "good " life is important,but the bible says only the Rightous will go to Heaven.
Damn dude, stop trying to speak for the bible, which you clearly dont know.

Your own KJV say:

"Psalm 37:9-11
King James Version (KJV)

9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.

10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace."

Show us where your bible says "only the righteous go to heaven".

I dont believe you know the meaning of the word 'righteous' as it pertains to the bible.

@@ Freaking idiot.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#288575 Mar 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen you tell anyone what Jesus can do for them.
Idiots like you trying to tell others what jesus can do for them is like the RCC extolling the virtues of poverty.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288576 Mar 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Living a "good " life is important,but the bible says only the Rightous will go to Heaven.
Now knowing that both those who claim to be christians sin, even the best of the best are not perfect, then if there is a God, and He demands rightousness, then that cannot come from ones self.
It must be imputed.
I'm just asking that you question everything you think you know.
It is not about how "good " a person is, it is a position of being a child of God or not that counts.
Perhaps look up the "good test ",to see how you do, if God will judge us by the 10 commandments, how would you do?
It goes back to have you ever told lie? What do you call someone who lies?
stolen anything?
Used Gods name in vain?
Lusted?
Gossip?
We view bad things and good things one way.
God views them another.
So I ask you, what good does your religion do for those against whom you have sinned?
You don't have to mitigate the damage you have done.
You've just wrapped yourself in a religion(?) that suits your worthless self.
When you die, what will be your epitaph?
Gtown71

United States

#288577 Mar 11, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>So I ask you, what good does your religion do for those against whom you have sinned?
Well if you murder someone, how can you really repay that person, or family?
If a person steals something "and is caught ",they may or may not be able to pay those people back.
We could never pay for our sins here on earth.
This is the whole reason for needing a savior.
To be forgiven.
If not then we spend eternity trying to pay back.
Just one sin to God, is much greater then what you and I see.
Gtown71

United States

#288578 Mar 11, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>So what is the point in having the Commandments? You professed to know adultery was wrong before you were saved and now that you are saved, you still know it's wrong and profess that being saved isn't going to prevent you from breaking the same Commandment again or any other.
Well being saved means that the spirit of God lives inside a person, and if they stay in a christcentered mind frame, they will not go back to doing what the did before.
Although never perfect, if the stay in the word, handle things through the spirit, live by the spirit, then they will know they are doing as they should.
When we see a "big " preacher /christian fall, we never see them fall, we see them land. They began falling long before, as they let things slip. Bible reading, prayer life, fellowship with other christians.
If a person like me gets saved in his late 20's, the "flesh " has had control for a long time, and doesn't want to give that control up, but if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, the we have fellowship.
Most christians backslide quickly, becouse they are not trained on what to do.
It is simple to stay God centered, but our flesh will fight till it dies.

This is why some who are christians, walk the walk all the time, some walk in the light alittle, and in the world alittle, some have just gave themself over to flesh, and you can't even tell they are saved.
The only thing they have in their salvation experience.

Lot was a worldly child of God, but was spared ONLY BECOUSE, he was a child of God, but look at his life, it was pretty messed up.

Some will get rewards in Heaven, some will smell like the very smoke of Hell, but are there, becouse of what Jesus did.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#288579 Mar 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you murder someone, how can you really repay that person, or family?
If a person steals something "and is caught ",they may or may not be able to pay those people back.
We could never pay for our sins here on earth.
This is the whole reason for needing a savior.
To be forgiven.
If not then we spend eternity trying to pay back.
Just one sin to God, is much greater then what you and I see.
But answer the question. What good does your prayer do for the victim of your sin?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#288580 Mar 11, 2013
RAmen.
worships reality

AOL

#288581 Mar 11, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
How wonderful.
you bet it is. you and that wand of yours sure get around.
ooo-gaa!

Location hidden

#288582 Mar 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well being saved means that the spirit of God lives inside a person, and if they stay in a christcentered mind frame, they will not go back to doing what the did before.
Although never perfect, if the stay in the word, handle things through the spirit, live by the spirit, then they will know they are doing as they should.
When we see a "big " preacher /christian fall, we never see them fall, we see them land. They began falling long before, as they let things slip. Bible reading, prayer life, fellowship with other christians.
If a person like me gets saved in his late 20's, the "flesh " has had control for a long time, and doesn't want to give that control up, but if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, the we have fellowship.
Most christians backslide quickly, becouse they are not trained on what to do.
It is simple to stay God centered, but our flesh will fight till it dies.
This is why some who are christians, walk the walk all the time, some walk in the light alittle, and in the world alittle, some have just gave themself over to flesh, and you can't even tell they are saved.
The only thing they have in their salvation experience.
Lot was a worldly child of God, but was spared ONLY BECOUSE, he was a child of God, but look at his life, it was pretty messed up.
Some will get rewards in Heaven, some will smell like the very smoke of Hell, but are there, becouse of what Jesus did.
I didn't ask you what being saved means.

Location hidden

#288583 Mar 11, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>So I ask you, what good does your religion do for those against whom you have sinned?
I would do better than him on the 10 Commandments I guarantee it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Portlandia 1,153,392
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Joe fortuna 232,763
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 min Bruin Nation 28,362
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 37 min Brian_G 2,661
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Joe fortuna 201,151
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web