Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,554
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Googleicious

Syracuse, NY

#262999 Oct 9, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Translation : No such newstory proves the claims of a beating, rape and being dumped in park.
LMAO
next,...
(I said there was no newstory to back up her claims. We saw that one you showed already and it tells nothing about the claims)
I see YOU making the claim, not foofoo. Perhaps you should provide proof that foofoo ever MADE such a claim about a 'beating, rape and dumping in park".

The news report certainly exists regarding the missing person. The missing persons site links back that up, as does the police site cache.

May I ask why YOU are so willing to exploit this person, when you criticise others for doing the same thing you are doing? Why exactly is it okay for you to exploit this person's terrible time?

Just because you think you can use it to 'stick it to' someone else? What a bitter, hateful person you are.

May I also ask why you call yourself a Catholic when its clear you are not a practicing Catholic?

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#263000 Oct 9, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I told you that 10x over and you still said it wasn't an abortion procedure, now you're saying it is. I got it, it's an abortion procedure when you're ready to say it is.
Where have I said it's an abortion procedure, NC? I have said it's a dilation and curttage procedure.

lil Lily wrote:

<quoted text>
Listen toots, it's a dilation and curettage. That's what the D&C PROCEDURE is called, medically. End of story.

That's what the PROCEDURE is called.

Then it's charted/coded whatever floats your boat, as to what the procedure was used for, ie: the specific medical issue.

Obviously you're IQ isn't beyond double digits because you can't understand that a procedure and what the procedure is used for are 2 separate things.

"Procedure" is simply manner of performing something, a method or technique.

For what PURPOSE the procedure is used is an entirely different thing.

You've displayed you don't have the intelligence to grasp that, then you lie and claim I said something I haven't said.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263002 Oct 9, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
I got her point just fine. I'm sure others did as well.
A woman died in childbirth. Unless you know the girl in question, it sound's like YOU are lying.
That wasn't Foo's point at all.

How do we know Foo really knows the girl in question? We don't. She's a proven pathological liar. If she really knew the woman, she'd probably know the woman was pro-LIFE. If she had any respect for the woman, she wouldn't have used her story to try to make a point about PRO-ABORTION. She wouldn't have dishonored this woman's memory by suggesting the woman's choice was wrong, and wrong in Foo's opinion because she doesn't understand how anyone could make that kind of choice.

No, the lies seem to be coming from Foo. And if they're not lies, Foo displayed once again that she is a self-serving witch who USED this poor woman's story for her own agenda here.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263003 Oct 9, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Hey toots, if you're gonna boss me around you're gonna pay me. Since you're not paying me to do your bidding you can shut the hell up telling me what I can post or who I can post to.
<quoted text>You just said it was codes as procedure for which it was done. It's coded as an abortion procedure if it's done for an abortion. You're the one looking pretty silly right now. You post "facts" about coding and charting based on what your family told you "years ago". You have no education or experience in coding or charting. You look a fool.
Holy cow, your ignorance is mind boggling.

I said it was coded, according to the codes YOU presented, as a dilation and curettage procedure.

It is NOT codes as "an abortion procedure" not even if it's done for an induced abortion. The procedure is one thing. The purpose for the procedure is something esle, and the two are different things, for which there are 2 different codes. Based on what you presented.

As for bossing you, no. I made a suggestion. You're still proving you can't read for comprehension. You can't even understand your own information provided about the codes. lol.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263004 Oct 9, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Does everything have to be Dick and Janed for you? Do you know every woman that may have an abortion? No, but here you are thinking you have the right to share your opinion on what choice the MAY make. If you have the right, Foo has the right. SMHLMAOATF.
<quoted text> Well no duh. SMHLMAOATF.
<quoted text>I didn't get that from Foo's post. I understood her to be more angry that her being Catholic and in a Catholic hospital may have influenced her decision. Let's let Foo verify when she gets on.
<quoted text>Well you know, everyone picks their battles Lil you obviously have a "history" with Foo and you both dislike one another and what you did while offering your condolences in one sentence and then berating her in the next for posting the information and how she felt about it was pretty disgusting too. The "respectful" thing to do would have been to offer condolences and berate her at a later date when the loss is not so fresh and her anger fueled.
Listen Moncie the 2nd, I've indulged your stupidity, I've proven you wrong, and now it's gone way beyond my tolerance for STUPID.
corgilicious

Muscotah, KS

#263005 Oct 9, 2012
OLD LADY wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me the difference between,,an ectopic pregnancy and what I posted in my post? Both mother and baby would die in each case. This isn't about cancer or trusting in Christ. This is about different catholic websites. In order for the double effect to be permissible it must,follow 4 principals or steps,all of them. A cancerous uterus,does that. No wonder catholics and others are confused.
http://www.ascensionhealth.org/index.php...
http://www.catechism.cc/articles/abortion-dir...
corgilicious

Muscotah, KS

#263006 Oct 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
How so? Foo isn't grieving, she was laughing just prior to and just after she posted about that woman. Our comments aren't about the woman, but about Foo.
Nobody here is as much of a "vicious harridan" as Foo.
If someone is truly grieving would one be on Topix making rude remarks? Heck no, Foo is telling another fib.
corgilicious

Muscotah, KS

#263007 Oct 9, 2012
Pope John Paul II: "No circumstance, no purpose, no law whatsoever can ever make licit an act which is intrinsically illicit, since it is contrary to the Law of God which is written in every human heart, knowable by reason itself, and proclaimed by the Church." (Evangelium Vitae, n. 62.)

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263008 Oct 9, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> ...Well you know, everyone picks their battles Lil you obviously have a "history" with Foo and you both dislike one another and what you did while offering your condolences in one sentence and then berating her in the next for posting the information and how she felt about it was pretty disgusting too. The "respectful" thing to do would have been to offer condolences and berate her at a later date when the loss is not so fresh and her anger fueled.
Yeah...no. Foo isn't grieving nor has SHE suffered a loss. She made that very clear when she made posts just prior, laughing posting about other stuff. Made that post about the woman and started it with "BTW", because the whole thing was just an afterthought she wanted to use to try to forge yet another attack on Sassy and me, and then she made more posts afterward laughing with posters. She posted the story specifically to attack pro-lifers and named them in that very post. She keeps using Lynne's name like a mental case, but we all know it's me, Lily, she posting to.

I offered condolences, and wasn't being a nasty hag in saying what I said to her after in the same post, as she had been to those she was attacking, and attacking USING the woman and her story to do it, and dishonoring her by using her that way.

Foo also made it clear she only met her once, and it's not any family member or even really a friend of hers. An acquaintance at most.

So your opinion that it was anger fueled because the loss was fresh isn't a logical conclusion to what we've read and witnessed from her.

“Game on !”

Since: Aug 09

nyc

#263009 Oct 9, 2012
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>well arent you the self righteous one
"the fact that I might get hurt doing so would not deter me." - oh WHORESHIT, you're not Robocop & you're not Batman, you cant tell me you're so MANLY, so baddass that nothing deters you except the righteous call of right/wrong
you're telling me, if you were gonna lift someones wallet, you had to choose from a 5'7 45 year old guy - or a 6'2 225 pound 25 year old..........you're telling me you would have NO quarrels with lifing EITHER wallet........you wouldnt care which..........
LOL! you're SO BADASSS!
whats your phone #, im hiring you as my security guard!
why havent you applied to the Secret Service?
Navy Seals?
I think we can give Bitter the benefit of the doubt and agree that she is being sincere when she says that respect for the rights of others would be sufficient deterrent for her not to rob.
Where she is not being sincere is in saying that if she WERE to rob that fear of reprisal in the form of the threat of severe bodily harm would not be a deterrent. No one, not even a prospective criminal, unless they were a demented masochist, would intentionally choose the path of greater resistance. Most everyone would be deterred by the prospects of a severe ass kickibg.
Bitter is not being honest in that respect.
Not the first time.....won't be the last.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#263010 Oct 9, 2012
corgilicious wrote:
<quoted text>If someone is truly grieving would one be on Topix making rude remarks? Heck no, Foo is telling another fib.
Well, people like that would be taking it out on anyone because they're selfish that way. But in this case, I'm at the point where I don't believe the story. i did at first, but the more I looked at her posts before and after she made the post with the story, and the things she's added to the story, I'm not feelin' it. I don't sense it's true anymore.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#263011 Oct 9, 2012
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong about viability alright. There is no question there.
And NO, not every newborn will be receiving ALS regardless of it's appropriateness ya dope.
A physician will be making the determination regarding whether or not a newborn is physiologically capable of benefitting from ALS. If he determines it CAN benefit then he will deem it VIABLE.
If he determines it CANNOT benefit then he will deem it NON VIABLE.
Simple as that.
By your definition of viability however he would NEVER be able to make a determination of viability if the newborn required ALS because by YOUR definition viability means that NO MEDICAL ASSISTANCE is required.
Except none of this matters because RvW is about women's reproductive rights, not fetal rights.

You're doing that thingy where you magnify something that isn't there while minimizing what is obvious.

I take issue with your claim that RvW created a new definition of
VIABILITY in order to protect fetuses.

What do you mean by my definition of viability? It's a medical definition of viability, I get no credit for it. What don't you understand about a doctor determining physiological capabilities for chance of survival THEN deciding treatment which may or may not include ALS?

The medical definition of viability has been around since before we had the benefit of technological advances. It gets built upon, and I'd think including technology is a given. I swear I posted these exact words a year ago or so to you.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#263012 Oct 9, 2012
OLD LADY wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me the difference between,,an ectopic pregnancy and what I posted in my post? Both mother and baby would die in each case. This isn't about cancer or trusting in Christ. This is about different catholic websites. In order for the double effect to be permissible it must,follow 4 principals or steps,all of them. A cancerous uterus,does that. No wonder catholics and others are confused.
http://www.ascensionhealth.org/index.php...
Exactly. Well said OL.

Location hidden

#263013 Oct 9, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Ariel is flying up to upstate NY for a memorial service in Texas?
Who said the memorial service is in Texas JackassSkanky?

In fact, her body is on its way back to her home. Her family here, is having a memorial service for her. Sorry if that doesn't meet your approval. Nobody really gives a shit tho.
AND her mother, you ex gf..not related to the deceased is flying "up" to stay with you and your wife?
LOL
You're too much.
You're a moron. Her mother is NOT my ex. Her aunt is my ex, and also my best friend. My ex is not coming up, but yes, Ariel is with her mom. My ex and her partner comes to visit often, and when we go to Florida, we stay with them as well. What's your point, besides covered with hair?

Location hidden

#263014 Oct 9, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> What? Nobody knows what really happened and yet you dragged this womans name in the mud?
WHo mentioned her name, and how exactly did I drag it in the mud Skankdawg?
For what? I hope to God that you DID make this all up. The poor girl and family don't deserve your agenda to slander.
ROFLMAO You dont even know what slander means you dumbass. I haven't slandered anyone.
Oh NOW it went from HER being a devout religious Catholic who died because SHE refused a LTA due to her RC beliefs to,.........a Catholic hospital MADE her die because THEY refused to save her?
LMAOOOO
NEXT,....,..
Where did I say that the Catholic hospital MADE her do anything or that they refused to save her?

Its YOU doing the slandering you idiot.

Location hidden

#263015 Oct 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT is the point. A D&C is not and never will be medcially called an "abortion procedure", not even when it's used to induce an abortion.
It has been and always will be a dilation and curettage procedure, for various women's issues.
Wrong again Lynne.

"D&C also can be used to terminate a pregnancy (elective or therapeutic abortion) or to remove tissue remaining after an incomplete abortion."

http://www.mdguidelines.com/dilation-and-cure...

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

#263016 Oct 9, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Are you gay? Someone suggested that you were after seeing you on another forum.
Just wondering.
"Sassafrass," my darling!

You know, I almost forgot just how much I haven't missed you!

"Smooch!"

As to your post, just for the sake of argument, supposing I "was...?"
Precisely what bearing would that factor have upon that post of mine which you'd responded to, and the manner in which you'd responded to it?

Location hidden

#263017 Oct 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
She goes off guns blazing at us without any real details of anything she posts about. We don't know how far along the woman was, what the options were...nothing. Just that she refused an LTA and there MAY have been a language barrier.
And you dont need to know any more than that.
Foo posted that to be nasty and attacking towards PLers, as she usually is, and for no other reason. Certainly not to honor this woman's choice or memory. She spit all over that in her posts, and claims her "frustration" (in other words nastiness) was because she doesn't understand...
Fine, she doesn't understand why or how anyone could make that kind of choice. But that doesn't give herthe right to come into an abortion forum and use it to fight FOR abortion, or to attack PLers because of it.
Who say's I dont have the right Lynne? YOU dont determine my rights or those of ANYONE else. I used it to point out the bullshit your kind so often claim doesn't work in the REAL world, and yes, I have EVERY right to do that and more if I so choose.
Notice how it was on the heels of her being proven to have lied...again? What better way to deflect?
Lynne, you've never proven that ANYONE has lied here, except of course for YOUR lies. What a dolt you are.

Location hidden

#263018 Oct 9, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Yep and also she went from laughing hysterically to a wholendifferent demenor when she said "and you bitches yeah you LYNNE to" as if she was upset suddenly. LOL
reminds me of her Ariel story...a supposed kidnapped 14 yr old child who was kidnapped, raped, beaten and dumped in a park to die. A PL suggested amber alert and fooL was like "good idea". She posted her picture because she knew this girl and her mom very closely.
Ends up that Arial was a 20 year old woman who got off a bus and her whereabouts were unknown so mom alerted police. News report link(shown by foo) said it was a misunderstanding.
Wow. You lie a LOT Skanky. Funny how its okay for YOU to lie and exploit someone when you want to use it for YOUR agenda huh?

I misposted ONCE that she was 14 when I first posted about it, when I'd meant to post 19. It was pointed out and I correct it the next evening, which was irrelevant since the links I posted from the news channels, newspapers and police links all gave her age, it was obvious I'd made a typo. And no, it wasn't as simple as her getting off a bus and her mom calling the police. Nor did ANY news link I EVER post say it was a misunderstanding. In fact, NO news report ever stated that.

Why the hell do you LIE so much?

Location hidden

#263019 Oct 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
The more she posts about it, the more the story changes. Her excuse? She didn't know all the details. I'm seriously questioning the credibility of her story as well now. I believed it at first, but the more she talks about it, the more full of shit she sounds. The more she tries to make claims of who's going to the funeral etc. the more full of shit she sounds. It's the pattern of the "Foo claims" here.
First off, who said anything about going to the funeral? Not me. I didn't mention a funeral at all.

Sounds like YOU are the one full of shit Lynne. As usual.

I dont give a damn if the likes of you questions my credibility. Afer all, its not like YOU have any credibility to begin with. The story has not changed at all, I simply posted what we knew as we knew it. I know more this evening, and in fact, she did refuse the LTA, which as I said I suspected. Her mother in particular is in denal, and trying to find someone to blame, which is normal after a loss like this.

Y'know, for someone that was encouraging others to not discuss this, you and your suck buddy Skanky are certainly mouthing off a lot as you make shit up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min fetch almighty 1,109,080
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min Patrick 227,377
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 57 min h-elms 200,936
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 27,340
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••