Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313226 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#262199 Oct 5, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>Vividly. And I'm thinking I know exactly the scene of which you speak.
Shudder....
Yes, that's the one. Ouch.

Location hidden

#262200 Oct 5, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> May I? Kthanks.
FooL did. She keeps saying they are called "abortion procedures".
That is what we are discussing....how ridiculous she is for it that.
I see. I'll ask her when she comes on.

Kthanks:-D

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#262201 Oct 5, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>What do you do for a living, honey? I don't see that you're have any skills or education in anything on here, but I figure you must have some ability and vocation. I mostly at work at night, silly. If you actually looked before you spewed, you would see that I have an ever changing schedule. You want my story? Here you go, you little busybody: As for school, I graduated in April, worked my old job full time for the summer, took and passed the NCLEX in Sept, and was just offered my first nursing job this week, to be starting in a week or two. I will be working three to four 12-hour, overnight shifts/week. The food stamps conversation took place months ago, love. Luckily, I got my hours back at my old job, so I didn't need assistance. See, some of us are living and loving a life that moves, progresses, grows. Others, I guess like you, are living,enduring a life that stagnates.You seem to be very angry, unhappy and unfulfilled. I'm sorry :-\ Now, would you like to dispel my preconception of you and your life, as I did for you?
I was wondering how that interview went!

Mazel Tov!!

xxooxox
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#262202 Oct 5, 2012
<cue crickets>

Bitler? You there? Sweet sassy is patiently awaiting your reply.

;) kthanks

Location hidden

#262203 Oct 5, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Why would i want to do what? I wouldn't.
I'm talking to Bitler. She made the claim that anything inside her is hers. She can therefore do whatever she wants to it (like her own child she can kill because its in her body).
She's sillying her way around answering my question. Did you notice? Lol
You're a very weird chick.

Location hidden

#262204 Oct 5, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering how that interview went!
Mazel Tov!!
xxooxox
Thanks, Ladi! It's a good start.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#262205 Oct 5, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, if there's no pregnancy, there is no pregnancy to abort. Can you name who is saying that all D&Cs are abortions of pregnancy in a short, succinct post? Please don't write one of your tedious essays :-!
No, when answr a post I wil give all informaon necessary to prve my claims. Don't like to read theproof, too bad.

Foo was one, CPeter another, Carbon another...you have no memory? You were there lst time this came up in discussin, back in Jan. of this year.

Need a refresher on it?

Post # 213821 in this thread.

Here's CPeter's post about it. Sassy had posted:
sassylicious wrote:
" No dear. If a fetus is dead,then there is no abortion. There is a D & C to remove the dead child...."

CPeter's ignorant reply, "Yes, dear, if the fetus has kicked it, it still needs to be removed; that removal is called an abortion. Sorry, but medical terms have real definitions; they don't operate on the PLM model of "whatever random word means anything I say it does"."

Remember, CPeter claimed he worked in the medical field or 14yeas. Pretty stupid to call a D&C for an incomplete sponttaneous abortion "an abortio", isn't it? Beles hisclaimhe knows anything in the medical field.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262206 Oct 5, 2012
Here's sme more funy stuff from PCers about the D&C procedure.

I had posted, "I too pointed out that you can't abort a dead fetus, and sense was all that was used to do it. Peter goes around the boards like all other pro-choice fools, posting misinformation and passing it off as fact."

To which Petey replied, in post 213825
"Sorry, nitwit, but abortion refers to the procedure, not the status of the fetus.

abortion: "the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus"
http://www.merriam-webster.com/medlineplus/ab ... "

In another post Sassy had written, """"" You don't do a D&C to remove a dead fetus at that stage""""
This is a false statement.
Someone that I know in the medical field,has women come in dying from late term abortions,and they have to do D&C's on them because the Dr left parts of the baby(other) in her ."

In post 213828 Ladilulu replied, "So those are fetal remnants being removed from an abortion. Thats not an abortion. Pay attention. "

We were paying attention then, and still are now. Some PCers were,(and still are) claiming a D&C for treatment of an incomplete spontaneous abortion is "an abortion procedure", while other PC tell us it isn't, as if we're the ones who don't already know it isn't and like we don't get it's th same procedure used for both. BUT the PCers who admitted a D&C to treat a miscariage is NOT an abortion procedure, won't make their posts about it to the ignorant PCers claiming it is. Like Ladilulu didn't then, and like Elise and Akaya haven't now. They have to be told by us to do it.
Funny stuff.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#262207 Oct 5, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, when answr a post I wil give all informaon necessary to prve my claims. Don't like to read theproof, too bad.
Foo was one, CPeter another, Carbon another...you have no memory? You were there lst time this came up in discussin, back in Jan. of this year.
Need a refresher on it?
Post # 213821 in this thread.
Here's CPeter's post about it. Sassy had posted:
sassylicious wrote:
" No dear. If a fetus is dead,then there is no abortion. There is a D & C to remove the dead child...."
CPeter's ignorant reply, "Yes, dear, if the fetus has kicked it, it still needs to be removed; that removal is called an abortion. Sorry, but medical terms have real definitions; they don't operate on the PLM model of "whatever random word means anything I say it does"."
Remember, CPeter claimed he worked in the medical field or 14yeas. Pretty stupid to call a D&C for an incomplete sponttaneous abortion "an abortio", isn't it? Beles hisclaimhe knows anything in the medical field.
LOL too funny.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#262208 Oct 5, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're a very weird chick.
You're a chick that likes to avoid rebuttals.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262209 Oct 5, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> LOL too funny.
I know. Watch how Elise and Aky ignore those facts. Ayakaneo obviously doesn't know this argument began back in Jan. and we were there. That person posts to us claiming as fact, wen's not a facat all, "No one said it was an abortion... Everyone has said it is the same procedure whether spontaneous or elective."
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#262210 Oct 5, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
Here's sme more funy stuff from PCers about the D&C procedure.
I had posted, "I too pointed out that you can't abort a dead fetus, and sense was all that was used to do it. Peter goes around the boards like all other pro-choice fools, posting misinformation and passing it off as fact."
To which Petey replied, in post 213825
"Sorry, nitwit, but abortion refers to the procedure, not the status of the fetus.
abortion: "the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus"
http://www.merriam-webster.com/medlineplus/ab ... "
In another post Sassy had written, """"" You don't do a D&C to remove a dead fetus at that stage""""
This is a false statement.
Someone that I know in the medical field,has women come in dying from late term abortions,and they have to do D&C's on them because the Dr left parts of the baby(other) in her ."
In post 213828 Ladilulu replied, "So those are fetal remnants being removed from an abortion. Thats not an abortion. Pay attention. "
We were paying attention then, and still are now. Some PCers were,(and still are) claiming a D&C for treatment of an incomplete spontaneous abortion is "an abortion procedure", while other PC tell us it isn't, as if we're the ones who don't already know it isn't and like we don't get it's th same procedure used for both. BUT the PCers who admitted a D&C to treat a miscariage is NOT an abortion procedure, won't make their posts about it to the ignorant PCers claiming it is. Like Ladilulu didn't then, and like Elise and Akaya haven't now. They have to be told by us to do it.
Funny stuff.
I remember lala saying that. She was actually agreeing with ME the whole time.She jumped into the conversation and thought "I" was the one saying it was an abortion when cpeter was the one.

Ive noticed she has stayed out of this whole conversation since finding out the truth.I wish she had the decency to tell her friends that they sound ridiculous.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262211 Oct 5, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You're a chick that likes to avoid rebuttals.
Elise is a chick who can only post snide remarks that have nothing to do with what was posted to her, when she knows she just got her ass handed to her.

Location hidden

#262212 Oct 5, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You're a chick that likes to avoid rebuttals.
I was thinking the same thing about you. What rebuttal are you talkie about?
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#262213 Oct 5, 2012
T
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise is a chick who can only post snide remarks that have nothing to do with what was posted to her, when she knows she just got her ass handed to her.
They all do it. They start the attacks to avoid answering or addressing the facts.
Bitler just did that before and started changing the subject.. Lala acts like she didnt see the question. FooL morphs into maddawg and starts cursing.
LOL

Location hidden

#262214 Oct 5, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No,

(edited because Lynne can't follow directions)

Babe, you're too late. Sassy answered me and she did it in a couple of sentences. You're lucky you have her to wade through your bullshit for us.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262215 Oct 5, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I remember lala saying that. She was actually agreeing with ME the whole time.She jumped into the conversation and thought "I" was the one saying it was an abortion when cpeter was the one.
Ive noticed she has stayed out of this whole conversation since finding out the truth.I wish she had the decency to tell her friends that they sound ridiculous.
You're expecting a pathological liar to be decent?

Location hidden

#262216 Oct 5, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Watch how Elise and Aky ignore those facts. Ayakaneo obviously doesn't know this argument began back in Jan. and we were there. That person posts to us claiming as fact, wen's not a facat all, "No one said it was an abortion... Everyone has said it is the same procedure whether spontaneous or elective."
You're confused. Now, since I know what the damn procedure is about and don't care who thinks they're right or wrong, and it doesn't have anything to do with abortion rights, anyway... I will let you folks bicker. I have a movie night with my girlfriend. Bubbye.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#262217 Oct 5, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>
Babe, you're too late. Sassy answered me and she did it in a couple of sentences. You're lucky you have her to wade through your bullshit for us.
I provided proof to back hers and my claims, ad did it so you and Ayakneo wouldn't be able to come back with your typical snide remarks and acting like we don't know what we're talking about, when the truth is, neither of you did. You got your ass handed to you when I providedthe proof of what we've claimed about the other PCers. You're welcome.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#262218 Oct 5, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt show posts as proof. You should thank Lily for taking the time to show you.

Btw..you didnt need me to show you anything had you paid attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,483,259
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr Patriot 10,804
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 hr Trojan 32,718
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 20 Sue 286
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Jan 17 Go Blue Forever 75
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jan 17 louis 19
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jan 15 RiccardoFire 201,891
More from around the web