Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 326300 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#259950 Sep 24, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, show us where Jesus demands "genuine regret" Inkstain. Oh, and show us what passed between she and her priest (and her husband and bishop for that matter) that PROVES she wasn't forgiven.
Oh wait. YOu cant. You're just being an jackass as usual.
LMAO you did NOT just say "show us where Jesus demands genuine regret"? Did you? Really? REALLY?

Your brain is so fried.

Next,.,....,

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#259951 Sep 24, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
Pupsy would choose death for herself before choosing an abortion. She has said so many times.
Yep.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#259952 Sep 24, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell your side to stop asking questions.
Perhaps you should have stopped lying and passing judgement and STARTED by asking questions so MAYBE you could have made INFORMED comments rather than STUPID blanket statements like:
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
no Catholic woman could have an abortion unless of course she doesn't believe any of her Catholic teachings anymore and has turned her back on Christ.
Clearly, you're wrong. As usual.

Location hidden

#259953 Sep 24, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You were "absolved by them"? Both were in the confessional?
You said that you didnt regret your abortion " at all", so what did you get absolved for?
You continually change your story and each time you fub it up even more.
Oh lookie, how predictable. Another idiot heard from.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#259954 Sep 24, 2012
yakalot wrote:
<quoted text>Pupc is a troll always was always will be. She makes everything up.
PupC doesn't live in New York, Moron. She lives in Canada.

You are a stupid woman.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#259955 Sep 24, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Yes Michele, it is double talk. Sorry. You are talking in circles.
It's not double talk. I'm sorry that you can't understand the concept of sorrow and regret not being mutually exclusive.
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are sorry that you had premarital sex which led to your sons conception yet you still live with a man instead of marrying him after all these years? So, you are 18 yrs older, still having premarital sex risking another conception. If you conceive while you use the same logic of being sorry for having a child before.marrying?
I wouldn't be sorry if I conceived a child outside of wedlock now. I'm in a totally different and better place now then I was 18 years ago. Then again, being that I've remained pregnancy free for the last 18 years as I have made a point to use methods of birth control to ensure I do not have any more children, all this talk of conception is a moot point.

Location hidden

#259956 Sep 24, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Especially having denied her own Catholic faith which is a mortal sin.
Lynne's not Catholic.

And I'm sure Catholic's all over the world are applauding wildly for that thankful news!

Location hidden

#259957 Sep 24, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You sinned in the past and sought forgiveness. Good.
Now why did you bring up your unrepentant killing of Gods creation( as you put it)?
What does one have to do with the other?
Perhaps if you read ALL the posts you wouldn't have to ask such stupid questions Skanky, you jackass.

Location hidden

#259958 Sep 24, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Hereeees more cockamaime doubletalk. You "DON'T REGRET anything that you did as an addict tho I WAS SORRY for all of itt"
WTF?? are you high?
"You
I'm sorry you're incapable of understanding simple concepts Skanky.

If I didn't do EXACTLY what I did as an addict, I wouldn't be where I am today, and that's a REALLY good place.

See, I DO believe that G-d has a plan for all of us, and mine included EVERYTHING I went through and put others through for that matter. So yes, I'm sorry for things I did, but I dont regret any of them.

BTW Skanky, where's your so called hubby tonite? Off f'king around while you work the night shift again?
yakalot

United States

#259959 Sep 24, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, show us where Jesus demands "genuine regret" Inkstain. Oh, and show us what passed between she and her priest (and her husband and bishop for that matter) that PROVES she wasn't forgiven.
Oh wait. YOu cant. You're just being an jackass as usual.
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email

Luke 15:1-32

New International Version (NIV)
The Parable of the Lost Sheep

15 Now the tax collectors and sinners were all gathering around to hear Jesus. 2 But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law muttered,“This man welcomes sinners and eats with them.”

3 Then Jesus told them this parable: 4 “Suppose one of you has a hundred sheep and loses one of them. Doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine in the open country and go after the lost sheep until he finds it? 5 And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders 6 and goes home. Then he calls his friends and neighbors together and says,‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.’ 7 I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

The Parable of the Lost Son

11 Jesus continued:“There was a man who had two sons. 12 The younger one said to his father,‘Father, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property between them.

13 “Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. 14 After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. 15 So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. 16 He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.

17 “When he came to his senses, he said,‘How many of my father’s hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.’ 20 So he got up and went to his father.

“But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.

21 “The son said to him,‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’

22 “But the father said to his servants,‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

25 “Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27 ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied,‘and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.’

28 “The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29 But he answered his father,‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

31 “‘My son,’ the father said,‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”

Location hidden

#259960 Sep 24, 2012
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not double talk. I'm sorry that you can't understand the concept of sorrow and regret not being mutually exclusive.
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be sorry if I conceived a child outside of wedlock now. I'm in a totally different and better place now then I was 18 years ago. Then again, being that I've remained pregnancy free for the last 18 years as I have made a point to use methods of birth control to ensure I do not have any more children, all this talk of conception is a moot point.
Exactly. THey seem to think that to be sorry about or for something, one must regret it as well. THey're not very bright.
yakalot

United States

#259961 Sep 24, 2012
The Parable of the Lost Coin

8 “Or suppose a woman has ten silver coins[a] and loses one. Doesn’t she light a lamp, sweep the house and search carefully until she finds it? 9 And when she finds it, she calls her friends and neighbors together and says,‘Rejoice with me; I have found my lost coin.’ 10 In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”
yakalot

United States

#259962 Sep 24, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
PupC doesn't live in New York, Moron. She lives in Canada.
You are a stupid woman.
You are fat, Richard Simmons is looking for you.

Location hidden

#259963 Sep 24, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO you did NOT just say "show us where Jesus demands genuine regret"? Did you? Really? REALLY?
Your brain is so fried.
Next,.,....,
Yes I did say that.

So show us Skanky.

Why are you trying to avoid it with your lame projections.

Inkstain claims that your jesus "demands genuine regret" to be forgiven.

SHOW us where your jesus says exactly that.

Location hidden

#259964 Sep 24, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Isnt she scary? Obssessing over Lynne for how many years now?
Im sorry but this is not normal.
No Skank, what's "not normal" is a freak that's so ashamed and cowardly, they claim they're "leaving and not coming back" to a thread, them make up a new name and come back anyway. THEN they proceed to lie about it for years on end.

THAT is "not normal".

Nobody's "obsessed" with Lynne D per`se, though I have have said and I maintain that I will NEVER allow her to lie unchallanged'. She lies here with EVERY post she makes, and for that matter, so do you.

And EVERYONE here knows it.

Location hidden

#259965 Sep 24, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> As a Catholic, I believe in Jesus Christ, the son of a God, who payed the price for my sin by dying on the cross. If i am truly sorry for my sins, i WILL be forgiven and freed from my guilt.
Guilt is a good thing. It means that we understand that we'venoffended God and others.
Not if you keep repeating your sins you wont. ANd for YEARS here you repeat the SAME sins over and over. Looks like YOU are a Catholic in name only SKanky.

When you start practicing what you preach, perhaps someone MIGHT take you seriously one day.

We KNOW you realise you offend G-d and others, but the difference is you dont give a shit, and you make THAT VERY clear as well.

Location hidden

#259966 Sep 24, 2012
yakalot wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think of Lynne 24-7? Do you have all her posts printed out and pasted to your walls? Do you fantasize meeting her ? Go get help-------fast.
Do you fantasize about your priests dick 24-7? Do you have pictures of his crotch printed out and pasted on your walls? Are you angry that he gave to kids what you will never know? Go get help.........fast......

Location hidden

#259967 Sep 24, 2012
yakalot wrote:
<quoted text>Pupc is a troll always was always will be. She makes everything up.
Do you think of Pupc 24-7? Do you have all her posts printed out and pasted to your walls? Do you fantasize meeting her ? Go get help-------fast

Location hidden

#259968 Sep 24, 2012
yakalot wrote:
<quoted text> You are fat, Richard Simmons is looking for you.
You are a moron. Inkstain is looking for you.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#259969 Sep 24, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You sinned in the past and sought forgiveness. Good.
Now why did you bring up your unrepentant killing of Gods creation( as you put it)?
What does one have to do with the other?
It's an open forum about abortion. Do you now delegate what is to be discussed? Maybe it was to prove a point, maybe it was to seek a kind word from a fellow Catholic, who knows. Regardless of the reason, you and a few others showed your hypocrisy in your own faith. You're not taught to treat ppl the way you treated her. Not one of you offered a word of understanding, care or counsel, just condemnation. It makes no difference if it's made up or not. Again I will ask is it a mortal sin to deny your faith? You don't have to answer, I know it already and so far no one but myself has brought it to Lily's attention that she denied her Catholic faith. She's lying about being who she is and because of that, she is now having to deny she's a Catholic. Which is what I posted earlier about the different types of sins. Her lying about being Lynne D.(a venial sin) has led her to denying her faith of being Catholic (a grave sin). You, Ink, Knit, and Lily all trolls, that's all you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Reality Check 1,682,554
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Taste very nice 35,351
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Wed Sweet 293
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jan 16 hojo 12,044
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web