Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313382 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#242220 Jun 7, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a pig. Although, real pigs are cleaner and smarter.
And smaller.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#242222 Jun 7, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, your isp says "Portland, ME". Wonder how many PCers will accuse you of being "LynneD". Apparently she's the only one who would be posting here from that state. lol
How did you know that Lynne was from ME? She hasn't posted here in a long time, well before you joined, and she blocked her location when Topix gave that option.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#242223 Jun 7, 2012
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you know that Lynne was from ME? She hasn't posted here in a long time, well before you joined, and she blocked her location when Topix gave that option.
Oh, snap! You mean, Lily never even posted at the time that Lynne was around? I just assumed she was so defensive because they had posted to each other. She a total idiot!~laughing!~

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#242224 Jun 7, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>Then you are a sow. Just sayin'
Then you are the vile squirming maggot that wrote this:

Colorado 4 life wrote:
"I see you like to make fun of good and Holy men, demons do that. I bet the demons rape you front and south and up the mouth.Then go after your little sweeties."

Colorado 4 life wrote:
"Child rape comes from people who think they have to be liberated,people from the sixties, your type chicko. You want shocking posts? I bet you and your demons had their ways with your poor children. I would imagine your type would fiddle with the little girls and boys.I bet your friends had their way with your children and gerand children.
Hey how much of Satan's poop did you swallow? You make me sick and infuriated the Topix won't pull your posts."

Just sayin.

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#242225 Jun 7, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>FFFFFeeeell that catholic christian loooovvveeeeee
Lol

Jeebus is crying.

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#242226 Jun 7, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
LMAO.

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#242227 Jun 7, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.

I don't think the folks at St. Patrick's would be too proud of how low-classed she truly is.
Huh. I'm beginning to think some printing and snail mail is in order.

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#242228 Jun 7, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us what happened to hubby # 1. We already know what has happened to hubby #2. The bloated, depressed, drunken, smoking slob drags his wide rear out of the house and AWAY from you as much as he possibly can. To see a hottie he met at St. Pats. He says he's going to the gym.

{{boo hoo?}}
Hubby # 1 turned to his secretary for understanding and comfort after finding he married a cold fish who couldn't enjoy sex unless she got permission to get pregnant from her priest. So after he divorced her, she pretends he's dead. Before the divorce he surely wished he were.

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#242229 Jun 7, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>She sounds so wretched that you would think these fundies would be trying to work their Jesus magic on her so she can be saved. You know, praying for her hideous, wretched soul.
Oh in real life, they would have nothing to do with her!! Here on Topix she carries their water so they tolerate her.

Location hidden

#242230 Jun 7, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh. I'm beginning to think some printing and snail mail is in order.
Whoa, now!

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#242231 Jun 7, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>Please do not insult dogs that way.
Omg! I am SO sorry! What was I thinking?? She is a maggot, like knutter.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#242232 Jun 7, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, snap! You mean, Lily never even posted at the time that Lynne was around? I just assumed she was so defensive because they had posted to each other. She a total idiot!~laughing!~
Unless I missed it, Lynne has not posted regularly on these boards for over about 2 years or so. That's not counting when she was posting as Persevere. Unless she was posting under a different name, Lilly was not around when Lynne was a regular poster and I don't recall her posting when Lynne was posting as Persevere.

When Lynne was a regular poster, Topix did not have the feature that allows you to hide your location. That's how everyone knew where someone was from or where their ISP location was. When Lynne posted as Persevere, she hid her location and did not reveal where she lived at all. In fact, unless I'm mistaken, the way she accidentally busted herself was when she was logged in under Lynne D and was responding to posts addressed to Persevere. Apparently, some other Topix members were aware of who she was but kept it on the down low. She finally admitted to it when Big Sky refused to cover for her anymore. He was under the false impression that she wanted to start fresh, which was why he agreed to cover for her, but when she started pulling the same old shenanigans right away, particularly with LadiLulu, he decided he didn't want to be a part of that anymore.

Brilliant_Chicky

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#242233 Jun 7, 2012
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>How did you know that Lynne was from ME? She hasn't posted here in a long time, well before you joined, and she blocked her location when Topix gave that option.
Uh ohhhhh! Hilarious.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#242234 Jun 7, 2012
Being an employee is not the same as being a "part of" a church.
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, she is PART of the church that she bashes. She is employed by them.
LOL poor Sunshine is her own worst enemy and refuses to acknowledge it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#242235 Jun 8, 2012
Lady_Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you went there!
I can assure you, I am not who you think I am.
I have never cried rape, and a person, regardless of gender, whom calls a spade a spade, will get a wink and a giggle.
Shame on you! How dare you, making false accusation! You might want to rethink your tactic here sister!
Skanky's complete inability to think the first time is legendary. Asking her to RE-think is a humorous idea, but equally impossible. LOL

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#242236 Jun 8, 2012
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, most know Lynnie isn't from Bangor. LOL Isn't it funny how Lynniekins is so terrified to admit what EVERYONE here already knows, because she's too cowardaly to simply OWN her own words over the years? Well, and there's the pesky FACT that she's been lying for over a year again, like she did as Perverse?

pupsilicious

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#242237 Jun 8, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Being an employee is not the same as being a "part of" a church.
<quoted text>
A person employed by the Church IS a part of the Church, they represent the Church, they are the Church. A Church is just not a building.

pupsilicious

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#242238 Jun 8, 2012
“If a single living cell was found on a distant planet, scientists would exclaim that we have found life elsewhere in the universe. So why is a single living cell found in the womb of a pregnant woman not considered life?”

Location hidden

#242239 Jun 8, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
“If a single living cell was found on a distant planet, scientists would exclaim that we have found life elsewhere in the universe. So why is a single living cell found in the womb of a pregnant woman not considered life?”
Nobody is saying that a living cell isn't life. That is basic biology; you know, science. You are confusing the scientific term, "life", with the philosophical term "a life." I have a feeling that you can't understand the difference. Maybe you are just willfully ignorant. Whatever it may be, it's your problem, not ours. Good luck with that.
Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#242240 Jun 8, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Wheres the post that shows knit *wishing* evil on her grands?
WELL????
How convenient that you have glossed over knutters quote which has been posted several times in this thread.

Just like always, you're stuck in your own head, only seeing what you want to see.

Have a good day, Mr. Paradox

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,497,316
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Rshermr 10,986
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr ResidentPhartx 32,756
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Tue TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue waaasssuuup 258,484
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web