do you need a fast fee free loan today???

Posted in the NCAA Basketball Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Emmanuel

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

have you being turned down by banks or financial lenders,are you into
dept,do you need a quick loan for business,then here is a chance to
get a loan from us as we are government certified lenders based in
UK,we give out loans at 3% interest rate,our loan funds ranges from
$1,000.00 to $1,000,000.00,for application contact us via
microfinancelimited@hotmail.co .uk,as we currently await your swift
responds.
Reallypissed

Nihon'odori, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

ANNALIZA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you Morison Howell, my friend is 12times paid to you and you promise to my friend that is the last fee...and now why my friend is needed to pay $600 again??? How could you do this to my friend...sending and sending a money to you without my friend loan??? Did you know what is the big troubled that facing my friend and her husband now...they expected the loan funds to withdraw that you promise on tuesday and now you need another fee again?
Hey all of you here in this forum, who is this fucking morison howell that pretending he is real lender?
RETURN BACK ALL MY FRIEND HARD MONEY...
This MAN that pretending to be a lender is in NIGERIA...
I feel sorry for your friend. Why ask a lender outside of the country? Can they not get a loan in Japan? How much was the loan?
And what is the loan for. Is the Husband Japanese?
Sorry for asking too much. There are lots of way to get a loan in Jpn, it is only a matter of looking and searching.
I hope your friend and her family are just fine.
There is no legit lender here. Everyone posting that they got a loan,is either the the fake lender or a person who gets commission posting.
Paulina

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Good-day,

I am so happy today after so many years and i was scam, but i finally got my loan amount of $65,000.00 USD from (mrsmargaretjoyloancompany@yah oo.com) so if you care for a loan contact them ASAP...

testimony
ANNALIZA

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Reallypissed wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for your friend. Why ask a lender outside of the country? Can they not get a loan in Japan? How much was the loan?
And what is the loan for. Is the Husband Japanese?
Sorry for asking too much. There are lots of way to get a loan in Jpn, it is only a matter of looking and searching.
I hope your friend and her family are just fine.
There is no legit lender here. Everyone posting that they got a loan,is either the the fake lender or a person who gets commission posting.
HEY YOU,why you know that we are in japan? Its not written here that we are in japan but your saying that my friend is in japan? MORISON HOWELL CERTIFIED SCAM..
Reallypissed

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

ANNALIZA wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY YOU,why you know that we are in japan? Its not written here that we are in japan but your saying that my friend is in japan? MORISON HOWELL CERTIFIED SCAM..
For crying out loud, Read your handle name, your place is written
underneath it. Tokyo, Japan.
And I am in Japan too. I am giving your friend some sympathy here and you are being rude, watch your manners. With that manner nobody
will give a helping hand.
ANNALIZA

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Reallypissed wrote:
<quoted text>
For crying out loud, Read your handle name, your place is written
underneath it. Tokyo, Japan.
And I am in Japan too. I am giving your friend some sympathy here and you are being rude, watch your manners. With that manner nobody
will give a helping hand.
Your in japan? Funny,you watch your first comment here before you comment again...maybe you are the member of this Morison howell fraudulent company,scam company..you have no right to say about manner,you are not the one whos scammed,or you are the one scammer here? Before you post your nonsense comment, read first before you comment here...
justsaying

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

ANNALIZA wrote:
<quoted text>
Your in japan? Funny,you watch your first comment here before you comment again...maybe you are the member of this Morison howell fraudulent company,scam company..you have no right to say about manner,you are not the one whos scammed,or you are the one scammer here? Before you post your nonsense comment, read first before you comment here...
Before anything else, let me get this straight, you think I am one of the
stupid people who scammed your friend? Hey, Why don`t you check my other post, maybe you will understand. And one more thing, you better check how you make a post too, your English is bad. Either way, I feel sorry to your friend.
I hope they can recover.
ANNALIZA

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Before anything else, let me get this straight, you think I am one of the
stupid people who scammed your friend? Hey, Why don`t you check my other post, maybe you will understand. And one more thing, you better check how you make a post too, your English is bad. Either way, I feel sorry to your friend.
I hope they can recover.
YES,YOU ARE ONE OF THEM..DO NOT COMMENT IF YOUR COMMENT IS NONSENSE...
Reallypissed

Kuruwacho, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

ANNALIZA wrote:
<quoted text>
YES,YOU ARE ONE OF THEM..DO NOT COMMENT IF YOUR COMMENT IS NONSENSE...
kattenishirou, anatano tomodachi kawaisou,
anata ga kanojo no tomodachi dakara.
sokoshi gurai tetsudau to omotetandakedo,
wasurete. gambatte, tomodachi ni tsutaete.
mr greatilluminati

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Hello
Dangote limited organization have started offering loans @2% for 8)ear the loans which our organization offer can be use for various uses loan for school loan for cars loans for houses etc for more detail contact lissaperryilluminatiagent@gmai l.com
Taylor katerine

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Need a Loan, Loans ranging from $1000 –$10,000,000 00. Get your no obligation FREE quote now! Repayments up to 54 Months. No Collateral, Money paid into your account within 24 hours after approval. For more Info contact us today via email: taylorkaterine@ gmail.com
ANNALIZA

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Reallypissed wrote:
<quoted text>
kattenishirou, anatano tomodachi kawaisou,
anata ga kanojo no tomodachi dakara.
sokoshi gurai tetsudau to omotetandakedo,
wasurete. gambatte, tomodachi ni tsutaete.
Anatawa kankenai, kono hanashiwo anataga kankenai desho??? Anatamo kattenishirouyo,.
wilson

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Good Day,

My Name Is Wilson Lee I want You all To be careful there.nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get financial help.any answer of a loan lender to your question,you MUST ignore,because they are SCAMS…real SCAMS…i was a victim of which i was ripped thousands of dollars….Well thank God for a Christian Loan Officer,I was referred to by my cousin,who is by name,Mr.Larry Clark Of eminent Stevenloanhelp Inc.They made my life a valuable one,and gave it a meaning.I was approaved loan of $95,000.00 USD AND IN 48 HOURS after meeting up to their necessary requirements,my loan was deposited in my bank account.Though I was very nervous with the loan firm at the first place due to my previous bad experiences,especially when the issue of me settling the transfer charges came up,I hold on to my faith due to the fact that my relative referred me,got it cleared,and as God should have it.little did I know that my financial shortcomings has come to a final HALT .If not for that quick referral from a relative of that genuine source ,I would have regretted my total life,because at that point in time I just divorced the father of my daughter,and my daughter (joy) was faced with a ” between life and death ” situation ..I was faced with her hospital bills and was also faced with foreclosure at my apartment.Details of the GOD SENT and RELIEVING source won’t be disclosed to you for now, for fear of impersonation ( because it has being discovered that some persons are not really in need of financial help,but are there to impersonate real loan lenders through their phone numbers and email accounts,and acting to be them where necessary to those in real need)…I couldn’t comment on your post because it was a public place and I fear you would fall into the hand of all these fraudulent loan officers (even in US) like how they ripped me off.You must be able to convince me real hard,and provide good proofs,before I can give you the full details of this legitimate loan officer..Their charge is very affordable and reliable compare to many out there,their interest rates just 2.5%,little documentation,and little credit check(irrespective of your credit score,but you MUST have a good and liable income source) His Name is Mr Larry Clark Feel free to email him at his via Email: stevenmooreloanhelp@live.com ” and you will be free from scams. thanks as you read the greatest testimony of my life.
ajmer singh

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

what is means of rate 3% (annual or monthly)
John Steven

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Hello,

I am John Steven a
legitimate, reputable
Government registered money
lender. We are a company with
financial assistance. We loan
funds out to individuals in need
of financial assistance, that
havea bad credit record or in
need of money to pay bills, to
invest on business. I want to use
this medium to inform you that
we render reliable beneficiary
assistance as I will be glad to
offer you a loan at 2% so don’t
hesitate to apply for a loan
because we shall provide you
with the best of our service. For
more information please contact
via email:
stevenloancompany02@gmail.com
DAVID MARK

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Welcome to Loan Investment
Company
(A Personalized Service for All Your Financial Needs)
We, LIbral Investment Company Providers offers loan
at a very low interest rate of 2%, we offer Personal
loans, Debit Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital,
Business Loan, Educational Loan, Home Loan, and
Loan for any reason and urgent needs!. with a
maximum duration of 9 years.
Have you been turned down by your bank? Do you
have bad credit? Do you have unpaid bills? Are you in
debit? Do you need to set up a business
we are here to offer you a low interest loan.
Our loan ranges fromFive Thousand US
dollars to
Fifty Million US dollars. We also
lend in USA DOLLARS EURO and POUNDS !!
FORWARDED TO THIS EMAIl fecok161@ gmail.com
1. Your Full names:_______
2. Contact address:_______
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Amount Required:________
5. Duration:_____
6. Gender:_____
7. Occupation:________
8. Monthly Income:_______
9. Date Of Birth:________
10.Telephone Number:_________
Kenzo

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

I'm from japan I need a money loan now
ANNALIZA

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

All loan fake lenders here,your life will be going more miserable..
ANNALIZA

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Kenzo wrote:
I'm from japan I need a money loan now
Really,are you in japan????? Nice..
none

Taunton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

ANNALIZA wrote:
<quoted text>
hunn its says Tokyo japan right under your name lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min forks_make_us_fat 1,033,452
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min ROCCO 216,285
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,073
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 hr cpeter1313 303,180
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Mon Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Mon Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••