|
Sep 25, 2013

You are welcome,

Do you need a loan?

I am Pastor Joseph Hyan, a Legitimate And Government
Approved Reputable Loan Lender. We are a dynamic company with
financial assistance.We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial
assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills,
to invest on business,and also for xmas loans.
We give out our Loan in USD($) and GBP() and any other currency of your choice.
Available Loans we offer are,
* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Combination Loan
* Consolidation Loan And Many More:
* International Loans
***Write us today for that financial help you seek. pastorjosephloans@gmail.com
pual

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

are you in need of a loan vist us at goodloanfinance@gmail.com
Charles

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

you need a loan a Legitimate And Government
Approved Reputable Loan Lender. We are a dynamic company with
financial assistance.We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial
assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills,
to invest on business,and also for Xmas loans.
We give out our Loan in USD($) and GBP() and any other currency of your choice.
Available Loans we offer are,
* Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
* Combination Loan
* Consolidation Loan And Many More:
* International Loans
***Write us today for that financial help you seek. charlesworldloanfirm@gmail.com
MR JAMES WILSON

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Am james Wilson and am from india I just got a loan from MR RAYMOND MARK so I will like you all to contact him via email. RAYMONDMARK459@YAHOO.com
Mr Harry Morgan

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

I am Mr Lucio Brown a Legitimate And a Reputable loan Lender We are dynamic company with financial assistance.We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills,to invest on business I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable and beneficiary assistance as be glad to offer you a loan.Contact us via mail address:standardguaranteetrust fundplc@outlook.com

Services Rendered include; Refinance,Home Improvement,Investment Loan,Auto Loans,Debt Consolidation,Line of Credit,Second Mortgage,Business Loans,Personal Loans,Car Loan,Auto Loan.

Please write back if interested.

Full name:
Country and State:
City:
Nationality:
Loan Amount Needed:
Sex:
Monthly rent:
Contact Phone :
Postal Code:
Duration of loan:
Do You Speak English:
I am waiting to hear from you okay.
Mr Harry Morgan
Mr Calvin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Good day,
I am a registered private money lender. We give out loans to assist people, firms who need to update their financial status all over the world, with very Minimal annual Interest Rates as Low as 3% within a year to 30 years repayment duration period to any part of the world. We give out loans within the range of 5,000euro to 100,000,000euro. Interested person should contact us via Email: calvinkingloanmanagementfirm@g mail.com

Loan offer
world loans

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Get A Loan Now, Quickly And Easily

Due to the current state of the market most people will find it difficult
to get approval for an unsecured loan, business loan, personal loan, home
loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan, venture capital
etc. by mainstream lenders.U.S world loan company has partnered with a
network of loan advisers who can save you time by summarizing your options
to borrow money, or giving you advice on alternative options to taking out
a loan. we grant out loans to companies and individuals at a low and
affordable interest rate of 5%Interest. contact us today so that we can
proceed further. contact us now via Email:usworldloan_company@aol. com
Hello

Dakar, Senegal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Greetings precious one.
I am Mrs. Felicia Wong a Korean American. I am the wife to late Mr. David Wong a Korean American. My late husband was a businessman that deals on oil & gas and precious stones such as gold, diamonds etc ;He passed away after a brief illness that lasted for only four days January 28, 2008 Before his death we were both born again Christians and we lived happy married life for 15 years through without a child Since his death, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is really against it. I inherited gold dust and bars worth US$5.2 million from my late husband which was concealed in a metallic safe deposit box and deposited with a security and finance company in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.
My late husband concealed the gold dust and bars in a metallic safe deposit Box and deposited the box under a classified arrangement which declares that the box contains family Valuables.
Recently l Fell Sick and my Doctor diagnosed me and after conducting all the test about my total well being, he told me that, I am not going to last more than Six months due to my Lungs cancer and heart complication. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to churches/Christian bodies MOSQUE or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct.
I want a church or MOSQUE or an individual christian or Muslim that will sell the gold dust and bars and use its proceeds to help the less- privileged such as orphans, the aged, the widows, the sick and the poor. VERY IMPORTANT I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit the gold dust and bars and my husband relatives are not good people rather they are infidels. When my husband passed away, they took away many of my late husband's funds and estates and made life unbearable for me because l couldn't bear a Child. I don't want my husband's relatives to misuse the proceeds of the gold dust and bars for their own selfish interest and in an evil manner.
I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me sometimes. I don't want them to know about the gold dust and bars but I know that With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply in my next mail I shall give you the contact details of the Security and finance company in Dakar, Republic of Senegal and the Authorization Certificate which is the Certificate of deposit that they gave me on the day of deposit to enable you call them and give them your address for the immediate shipment of the box to you as the original- beneficiary of the box.
If you can help me to accomplish this task, please reply me quickly and let me know because any delay might make me to look for another person who will help me to accomplish this task which is my last will on earth please reply me immediately.
Remain blessed.
Yours truly,
Mrs.Felicia Wong

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

I got my car loan from Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union that too at low interest rates.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min number four 217,125
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Tinka 1,034,246
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr KatieKatieKatie 303,168
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... 4 hr bruno piretti 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri Fight On 26,094
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••