Auburn Football Players Reportedly Sh...

Auburn Football Players Reportedly Shot and Killed in Off-Campus Tragedy

There are 4 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 10, 2012, titled Auburn Football Players Reportedly Shot and Killed in Off-Campus Tragedy. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Phillips were murdered, and current player Eric Mack was wounded in a tragic shooting, according to Charles Goldberg of AL.com . The shooting reportedly took place late Saturday night at University Heights apartment complex near Auburn University.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 10, 2012
What a horrible tragedy....

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#2 Jun 12, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
What a horrible tragedy....
Yes it is. My condolences to the victim's family and the Auburn family.
Have you seen what those bozos in that other forum are spouting off regarding this? Talk about ignorant m***therf***ckers: http://www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/football/T8PL...

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 12, 2012
I am hesitant to even look. Anyone who makes rude remarks has no regard for life.
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is. My condolences to the victim's family and the Auburn family.
Have you seen what those bozos in that other forum are spouting off regarding this? Talk about ignorant m***therf***ckers: http://www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/football/T8PL...
bama joe

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2012
i hope the state of alabama hangs the pos from the oak in the cornner so every one can watch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Tigers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Pitt panther just took a big dump on Auburn... Nov '16 Jesus 1
2016 Auburn football prediction (Apr '16) Apr '16 Anonymous 1
News The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Mar '16 Fart news 49,307
News Whata s next for Auburna s football team on the... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Top 25 roundup: Henry paces Tide over Badgers (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 1
News Nick Marshall Headlines Undrafted Free Agent Si... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 3
News Mariota runs 4.52 40-yard dash at NFL combine (Feb '15) Feb '15 Roger Badell 1
More from around the web