Hey, Alabama fan: LSU is no fluke

Oct 29, 2011 Full story: Alabama Live 143

LSU's Barkevious Mingo sacks Auburn quarterback Clint Moseley in the first half of an NCAA college football game in Baton Rouge, La.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
tooper2

Watertown, WI

#1 Oct 29, 2011
hey Lsu fans bama aint no fluke whoever started this post is a frigtard we have 13 national titles that alone should tell you your an idiot im sorry i must be so mean so please forgive me but its so foolish to post such a comment like that cause you know the tide has
just as good a team as lsu win or not we are the crimson tide the nations favorite team and no one can ever take that away thats why other teams hate us you cant fill those shoses at no time hav we ever said lsu is a fluke thay are very good but thay aint bama thank you and rollll tide rollllllllllllllllllllllllllll ll

Since: Oct 11

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2011
LSU will destroy Alabama. No doubt in my mind
joey

Maringouin, LA

#3 Oct 29, 2011
tooper2 wrote:
hey Lsu fans bama aint no fluke whoever started this post is a frigtard we have 13 national titles that alone should tell you your an idiot im sorry i must be so mean so please forgive me but its so foolish to post such a comment like that cause you know the tide has
just as good a team as lsu win or not we are the crimson tide the nations favorite team and no one can ever take that away thats why other teams hate us you cant fill those shoses at no time hav we ever said lsu is a fluke thay are very good but thay aint bama thank you and rollll tide rollllllllllllllllllllllllllll ll
dont know what post you read that got you so upset?i pull for lsu,but bama is my second!when lsu cant make it to the top and bama can i pull for bama just as much as i do for lsu!if we lose to bama next week i am for you all the way!most of lsu crowd feels this way and wants to see a sec team win it all!the others that you think hate you are the usc,notre dame bunch?envy of the sec drives them nuts?
jesco

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 29, 2011
LSU will beat Bama. Then fall to Ark as usual. Hogs have their number.
DrewC

Sulphur, LA

#5 Oct 29, 2011
jesco wrote:
LSU will beat Bama. Then fall to Ark as usual. Hogs have their number.
Normally, I would agree with you. But LSU just looks too good at every facet of the game this year. I really think they'll do to Arkansas what they did to Auburn.
jesco

Dallas, TX

#6 Oct 29, 2011
DrewC wrote:
<quoted text>Normally, I would agree with you. But LSU just looks too good at every facet of the game this year. I really think they'll do to Arkansas what they did to Auburn.
Idk. Hogs have had LSU's number going back to Nutt. Hogs haven't played a complete game yet. With the top teams loosing tonight n if LSU takes care of Bama, would be epic game.
trooper2

Watertown, WI

#7 Oct 29, 2011
jesco wrote:
LSU will beat Bama. Then fall to Ark as usual. Hogs have their number.
if ullstop smokein crack ull see thay aint no way hogs can beat lsu remember what bama did to the hogs
trooper2

Watertown, WI

#8 Oct 29, 2011
jesco wrote:
<quoted text>
Idk. Hogs have had LSU's number going back to Nutt. Hogs haven't played a complete game yet. With the top teams loosing tonight n if LSU takes care of Bama, would be epic game.
hahahahahahaha dude you have got to stop havent played a compete game whats that mean you cant get over the bama game
jesco

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Oct 30, 2011
trooper2 wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahaha dude you have got to stop havent played a compete game whats that mean you cant get over the bama game
Bama always beat Hogs. Hogs then always beat LSU
injury update

Spring Hill, FL

#10 Oct 30, 2011
LSU running back Tashar Foster is expected to be out for 3-4 weeks with a torn kindelva muscle in his left leg.
Wheeston Navers is expected to cover while Foster is out.
to bad bama

Dothan, AL

#11 Oct 26, 2012
beats who is on the field bama wins 15 national championship !! how can i wear all the hats and bama keeps winning
joey

Maringouin, LA

#12 Oct 27, 2012
injury update wrote:
LSU running back Tashar Foster is expected to be out for 3-4 weeks with a torn kindelva muscle in his left leg.
Wheeston Navers is expected to cover while Foster is out.
who in hell is lsu back foster?never heard of him?
auburn tigers alabama

Dothan, AL

#13 Oct 27, 2012
if auburn could find some good players maybe they can hire Larry the Cable Guy for their new coach!!! Maybe he can win one or two for them!!!

LSU showed us today that they arent as good as last yr!!!
auburn tigers alabama lsu

Dothan, AL

#14 Oct 27, 2012
auburn tigers alabama wrote:
if auburn could find some good players maybe they can hire Larry the Cable Guy for their new coach!!! Maybe he can win one or two for them!!!
LSU showed us today that they arent as good as last yr!!!
well maybe they can get a bid from the mudd bowl.try to play fla or ga for the whos the worst. lsu is lost in the fog maybe play them after bama gives them a good old whooping tell old les to eat some grass for his nerves . and tell him let us see the smirk on his face we all watching next week we will be eating shrimp and lobster while the tide rolls on to the 15 national championship. lsu get your big boys pants on.
BAMAGAL

Opelika, AL

#15 Oct 28, 2012
tooper2 wrote:
hey Lsu fans bama aint no fluke whoever started this post is a frigtard we have 13 national titles that alone should tell you your an idiot im sorry i must be so mean so please forgive me but its so foolish to post such a comment like that cause you know the tide has
just as good a team as lsu win or not we are the crimson tide the nations favorite team and no one can ever take that away thats why other teams hate us you cant fill those shoses at no time hav we ever said lsu is a fluke thay are very good but thay aint bama thank you and rollll tide rollllllllllllllllllllllllllll ll
I agree it has to and Auburn Fan that posted it they are such Alabama haters.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#16 Oct 28, 2012
Gotta root for the Tigers in this one.
high tide in baton rouge

Dothan, AL

#17 Oct 29, 2012
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Gotta root for the Tigers in this one.
tide will come in baton rouge sat night its party time again.
hay bamagal

Dothan, AL

#18 Oct 29, 2012
my son just may play up there and its true we got 14 national championsips at bama we gonna get number 15 this year dad got so many championships hats he lets our dog wear one.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#19 Oct 29, 2012
Wow, we have someone on here talking to themselves.
Champs

United States

#20 Oct 29, 2012
LSU will take a loss this Saturday.
It'll be worse than this past January.

ALSO..... Would someone please tell
"honey badger" that your only as good as the company you keep. The world has plenty of weed smokin thug brothers. The world doesn't need one more. Loose the bleached yellow hair and grow the f*** up. Otherwise he'll be known for his inmate number instead of his jersey number.
Read about Ray Carruth, he was a thug wanta be too. He's an inmate number now. He too threw his life away surrounded by weed smokin thug brothers. Roll Tide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Tigers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) 6 hr Chosen Traveler 49,285
Oakland Raiders Rumors: Taylor Lewan the Team's... Apr '14 Rockafella5 1
fsu the champs (Jan '14) Jan '14 auburn luck run out 1
Auburn leads Florida St early in BCS title game (Jan '14) Jan '14 Strel 2
Tigers' Top 10 in 2013: No. 1 -- Chris Davis' K... (Dec '13) Dec '13 HSCLASSICS 1
Heisman: Winston, Manziel, Lynch among 6 finalists (Dec '13) Dec '13 I THOT THE HEISMAN 1
Mason, No. 3 Auburn Beat No. 5 Missouri 59-42 (Dec '13) Dec '13 Eagle3 1
•••
•••

Auburn Tigers NCAA Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••