NCAA expands Auburn investigation

Feb 16, 2011 Full story: Fox Sports 60

Thayer Evans is the Senior College Football Writer for FOXSports.com. He previously wrote for The New York Times and Houston Chronicle, and also has written for various other publications, including The Economist, USA Today and The Washington Post.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Feb 17, 2011
Just goes to show how pathetic LSU fans are. They are just pissed off that Auburn got the players and they couldn't. On another note, just to show how classless and pathetic Bama fans are, they poisoned the Live Oaks at Auburn. I guess constantly getting their butts whipped by Auburn makes their criminal side come shinning through. There is way to much jealousy in the SEC. I can't understand how a program as corrupt as LSU can have it's fans point fingers at Auburn. Bama is the poster boy for corruption but killing trees, I never thought they would go that low.

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2011
Witch Hunt

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#3 Feb 17, 2011
Auburn was guilty of $CAM Newton; and, they're also guilty of this. FACT!!!!!!!!!!

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#4 Feb 18, 2011
great read
im tellin ya

United States

#5 Feb 19, 2011
auburn aint nomore than the state of alabama landfill now haveing sayed that every thing ends up in the dump see where im go with this scam was just another driver of the au trash truck i give scam one year in the nfl and he,ll still a laptop or money and its back to the landfill as coach of the landfill

Zanesville, OH

#6 Feb 20, 2011
im tellin ya wrote:
auburn aint nomore than the state of alabama landfill now haveing sayed that every thing ends up in the dump see where im go with this scam was just another driver of the au trash truck i give scam one year in the nfl and he,ll still a laptop or money and its back to the landfill as coach of the landfill
Just in time for sCAM to collect his heisman and national title.
OJ Simpson

Marshall, TX

#7 Feb 20, 2011
Pretty interesting story here...but, this is nothing compared to what I did to Nicole. I'm a wife killer.
True dat

Lake Forest, CA

#8 Feb 20, 2011
OJ Simpson wrote:
Pretty interesting story here...but, this is nothing compared to what I did to Nicole. I'm a wife killer.
Are you out?
OJ Simpson

Marshall, TX

#9 Feb 20, 2011
True dat wrote:
<quoted text>Are you out?
No...But, the nice guards here gave me their computer! I get molested all the time by some bad guys that want some booty. I'm pretty much fair game in here because I'm a wife killer. There are a lot of nice guards on this cell block though. I appreciate them so much. Oh yeah.....since I can't vote in the 2012 election, would you cast a vote for BARACK OBAMA for me. Thanks.
True dat

Lake Forest, CA

#10 Feb 20, 2011
OJ Simpson wrote:
<quoted text>
No...But, the nice guards here gave me their computer! I get molested all the time by some bad guys that want some booty. I'm pretty much fair game in here because I'm a wife killer. There are a lot of nice guards on this cell block though. I appreciate them so much. Oh yeah.....since I can't vote in the 2012 election, would you cast a vote for BARACK OBAMA for me. Thanks.
no problem.

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#11 Feb 20, 2011
True dat wrote:
<quoted text>no problem.
:) Thanks....but, I still feel guilty as hell.......... Oh yeah...on more thing, cast a vote for George W. Bush for Nicole. She always wanted to cast a vote for him. Do that for me.
True dat

Lake Forest, CA

#12 Feb 20, 2011
True dat wrote:
<quoted text>no problem.
Heard you got beat up. nev. dept of corrections denying it. True?
fightfan

United States

#13 Feb 20, 2011
Maybe I can pose as a Auburn recruit. I always wanted a pocket full of cash and a new I pod. You know If they are targeting any white prospects around 6 foot 225 pounds.Crooks. You cheat you lose. The most unimpressive mistake filled BCS championship I have ever seen. To bad you will have to turn over the crystal and the bronze back to the ncaa.
fightfan

United States

#14 Feb 20, 2011
BigDan wrote:
Just goes to show how pathetic LSU fans are. They are just pissed off that Auburn got the players and they couldn't. On another note, just to show how classless and pathetic Bama fans are, they poisoned the Live Oaks at Auburn. I guess constantly getting their butts whipped by Auburn makes their criminal side come shinning through. There is way to much jealousy in the SEC. I can't understand how a program as corrupt as LSU can have it's fans point fingers at Auburn. Bama is the poster boy for corruption but killing trees, I never thought they would go that low.
How about the classlessness of Auburn by letting a player remain eligible even though a infraction was committed. It does not say if the player knew or not so no semantics are needed its a clear as day rule . NCAA knew it could not afford to have TCU blow up a BCS championship game and if they won allot of conferences could expire and not renew the bcs contracts and that would possibly force a play off ( only in common sense world that would be true) Thats a irrelevancy to the fact in which rules where knowingly violated. Auburn has a history of violations like Youngstown has of mafia or Detroit has of gun violence. The book on this is reopened and if I was auburn I would be bubble wrapping the crystal ball and bronze Joe back up and ready for return. You cheated not only yourself but the entire SEC conference and the reputation of college football. This ( hopefully ) maybe SMU all over again.

“WAR EAGLE”

Location hidden

#15 Feb 21, 2011
fightfan wrote:
<quoted text>How about the classlessness of Auburn by letting a player remain eligible even though a infraction was committed. It does not say if the player knew or not so no semantics are needed its a clear as day rule . NCAA knew it could not afford to have TCU blow up a BCS championship game and if they won allot of conferences could expire and not renew the bcs contracts and that would possibly force a play off ( only in common sense world that would be true) Thats a irrelevancy to the fact in which rules where knowingly violated. Auburn has a history of violations like Youngstown has of mafia or Detroit has of gun violence. The book on this is reopened and if I was auburn I would be bubble wrapping the crystal ball and bronze Joe back up and ready for return. You cheated not only yourself but the entire SEC conference and the reputation of college football. This ( hopefully ) maybe SMU all over again.
He was cleared. AU was cleared. Keep speculating, Sherlock.

Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 21, 2011
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>He was cleared. AU was cleared. Keep speculating, Sherlock.
Can't continue to clear all the crimes, it will catch up to them.
fightfan

United States

#17 Feb 21, 2011
Eagle3 wrote:
<quoted text>He was cleared. AU was cleared. Keep speculating, Sherlock.
Yes I know this and I stated why he was cleared. Do you have turds between the ears ? A violation was committed with no consequence. A rule was broken with a clear statement saying that person shall be ruled ineligible. I'm a dumb a$$ Auburn homer I can justify genocide if the guilty party is a part of my national title team.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#18 Feb 21, 2011
im tellin ya wrote:
Reading your post makes me feel sorry for the uneducated. I bet you even went to Alabama.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#19 Feb 21, 2011
fightfan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I know this and I stated why he was cleared. Do you have turds between the ears ? A violation was committed with no consequence. A rule was broken with a clear statement saying that person shall be ruled ineligible. I'm a dumb a$$ Auburn homer I can justify genocide if the guilty party is a part of my national title team.
want a tatoo? what ya got to trade? I can even hook you up with a car.

Zanesville, OH

#20 Feb 22, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>want a tatoo? what ya got to trade? I can even hook you up with a car.

When's the next rape case being covered up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Auburn Tigers NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) Jan 20 Chosen Traveler 49,308
Oregon QB Mariota big winner at awards show Dec '14 craigandshirley 1
try harder next year Nov '14 miss tammy and ph... 2
well if duke cannot play Nov '14 miss tammy and ph... 1
start the next year right Nov '14 miss phyllis 1
Auburn opens 6-game stretch of ranked teams vs LSU Nov '14 defense auburn 2
better get better bama gonna win Nov '14 santa 1
More from around the web