Fever's style of play deserves your a...

Fever's style of play deserves your attendance

There are 84 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 14, 2007, titled Fever's style of play deserves your attendance. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

So they call this professional basketball? I'm sitting there Thursday, watching the Indiana Fever win their fifth game in a row, their league-leading 15th victory in 19 games, and I'm starting to understand why ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
dean

Indianapolis, IN

#87 Jul 21, 2007
The Fever DESERVE my money? Please.
Dave in Greenwood

Elkhart, IN

#88 Jul 23, 2007
I've always thought that the Star should print women's sports stories on a pink page, so I could not accidentally get excited that Florida State beat Duke, etc. Same goes for the scores at the bottom of TV telecasts.
What

Indianapolis, IN

#89 Jul 23, 2007
I agree. Surely people can find a better place to express their opinions on sexuality than the sports section of the Indy Star.
As far as the Fever, I also wish them well but Victory Field is a wonderful place to spend a summer night. It's not basketball season. Maybe they should play their seasons at a different time of the year.
Mark wrote:
I wish the women well, and I don't care about the sexual preferences of the fans, but it's just not an interesting game to watch. I don't watch Arena football because if palls against the NFL. I don't watch WNBA because it palls against the NBA. I've tried watching it on TV and it's just too slow and not as athletic as watching men play. Again, good luck ladies, but my sports dollars will go to watch the better athletes.
mike in indy

New Albany, IN

#90 Jul 24, 2007
dean wrote:
The Fever DESERVE my money? Please.
Maybe those Detroit Shock are even more fun to watch, or there is a Kravitz curse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas State Indians NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Brady releases statement on 2011 ASU men's... (Jun '11) Jun '11 asufan 1
News Ark. St. coach John Brady says G Brandon Reed w... (May '10) May '10 sara 1
News Uw women's basketball: Engen no longer with Bad... (Nov '07) Nov '09 Jon 3
News Indian Mascot Draws Protesters At ASU Hoops Game (Jan '06) Mar '08 twl 3
Tonights game against Mempho (Nov '07) Nov '07 Former ASUian 1
More from around the web