UTEP notes: Unknown Arkansas-Pine Bluff offense posed challenges

Full story: El Paso Times

Dhabion Woodfin of Arkansas-Pine Bluff looks for yardage against a stingy UTEP defense Saturday.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2010

Since: Jun 10

Allen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

A win is a win. Good job. Houston is the focus of the week. Keenum is a very good QB. Anger lingers in Houston after UTEP'S victory over the Coogs last year. Good luck.
Conference USA has some talent. ECU, Tulsa, SMU all looked very productive this weekend. Improvement seems to be conference wide. I hope we play well in Houston.
ti te com it e

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

I guess Vittatoe has finally grown up because after he threw an interception in the end zone he actually tackled the person who intercepted his pass. Stupid pass but I was impressed by his hard tackle. If this were last year Vittatoe would have probably sulked on his mistake and let the opposing player score. Perhaps this game taught many Miner players not to give up during the game. If you make a mistake don’t give up on the play.
Machete

Gadsden, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

You can do it!
BxD

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Just go in with the same anger and focus as you did last year at the Sun Bowl and you will have the same results. Let's break some records there this time. Good Luck Miners! We know you can do it!
FEDUP

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Oh please! UTEP showed the same ineptness on defense as in yeras past!
Houston's QB Keenum, is licking his chops and chomping at the bit to completely dismantle the UTEP defense, or lack there of!
Lord have mercy! If there is a God, please pray that Houston QB Keenum gets hurt and won't be able to play against UTEP this Friday!
I also hope UTEP QB, Vittatoe can hold on to the ball and not fumble a snap if he's hit!
Hey Vittatoe, next time you throw a pass at the one yard line, LOOK FIRST to make sure you're not throwing the ball to the defensive back, intsead of your reciever!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff NCAA Discussions

Search the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff NCAA Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
2013 NFL mock draft: Who will be No. 1 pick? (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
Susquehannock rips Red Lion for YAIAA boys' lax... (May '11) May '11 megan 1
Wildcats put up fight, but Kessler puts up flurry (May '11) May '11 Jeff Tambor 3
BOYS' LACROSSE: Red Lion earns key victory (May '11) May '11 Maryland Laxer 1
Red Lion escapes South Western with boys' lacro... (Apr '11) Apr '11 mustang fan 1
Red Lion downs Spring Grove despite distractions (Apr '11) Apr '11 choch is retarded 2
Red Lion wrestles away close win against Dover (Jan '11) Jan '11 beverly holloway 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••