UTEP notes: Unknown Arkansas-Pine Blu...

UTEP notes: Unknown Arkansas-Pine Bluff offense posed challenges

There are 5 comments on the El Paso Times story from Sep 5, 2010, titled UTEP notes: Unknown Arkansas-Pine Bluff offense posed challenges. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Dhabion Woodfin of Arkansas-Pine Bluff looks for yardage against a stingy UTEP defense Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Jun 10

Mckinney, TX

#1 Sep 6, 2010
A win is a win. Good job. Houston is the focus of the week. Keenum is a very good QB. Anger lingers in Houston after UTEP'S victory over the Coogs last year. Good luck.
Conference USA has some talent. ECU, Tulsa, SMU all looked very productive this weekend. Improvement seems to be conference wide. I hope we play well in Houston.
ti te com it e

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2010
I guess Vittatoe has finally grown up because after he threw an interception in the end zone he actually tackled the person who intercepted his pass. Stupid pass but I was impressed by his hard tackle. If this were last year Vittatoe would have probably sulked on his mistake and let the opposing player score. Perhaps this game taught many Miner players not to give up during the game. If you make a mistake don’t give up on the play.
Machete

Vienna, GA

#3 Sep 6, 2010
You can do it!
BxD

Laredo, TX

#4 Sep 6, 2010
Just go in with the same anger and focus as you did last year at the Sun Bowl and you will have the same results. Let's break some records there this time. Good Luck Miners! We know you can do it!
FEDUP

El Paso, TX

#5 Sep 7, 2010
Oh please! UTEP showed the same ineptness on defense as in yeras past!
Houston's QB Keenum, is licking his chops and chomping at the bit to completely dismantle the UTEP defense, or lack there of!
Lord have mercy! If there is a God, please pray that Houston QB Keenum gets hurt and won't be able to play against UTEP this Friday!
I also hope UTEP QB, Vittatoe can hold on to the ball and not fumble a snap if he's hit!
Hey Vittatoe, next time you throw a pass at the one yard line, LOOK FIRST to make sure you're not throwing the ball to the defensive back, intsead of your reciever!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2013 NFL mock draft: Who will be No. 1 pick? (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 2
News Susquehannock rips Red Lion for YAIAA boys' lax... (May '11) May '11 megan 1
News Wildcats put up fight, but Kessler puts up flurry (May '11) May '11 Jeff Tambor 3
News BOYS' LACROSSE: Red Lion earns key victory (May '11) May '11 Maryland Laxer 1
News Red Lion escapes South Western with boys' lacro... (Apr '11) Apr '11 mustang fan 1
News Red Lion downs Spring Grove despite distractions (Apr '11) Apr '11 choch is retarded 2
News Red Lion wrestles away close win against Dover (Jan '11) Jan '11 beverly holloway 1
More from around the web