Bret Bielema leaving Wisconsin Badgers to take job with Arkansas Razorbacks

Dec 4, 2012 Full story: Cleveland.com 11

Arkansas will name Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema its new football coach, a source familiar with the hiring has told the Associated Press.

Full Story
Bill

Gulf Shores, AL

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Terrible fit.....bad news for hog fans
Byrd

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2012
I like the coaching decision. Defensive minded and runs the ball / play action pass game. Sounds alot like SEC Football. WOO PIG SOOIE
iowa hawk fan

United States

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Brett really is a PIG !!
iowa hawk fan

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Worst case of backstabbng for BIG 10 & Wiscomsin !

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 5, 2012
..Wisconsin's too cheap...poor facilities and don't pay assistant coaches....

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#6 Dec 5, 2012
iowa hawk fan wrote:
Brett really is a PIG !!
> He is now!
>:)

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#7 Dec 5, 2012
> Talk about jumping out of the frying pan into the fire! Coach Artie wonders if Bielema realizes he'll be playing Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Texas A&M, Mississippi State, and up and coming, Ole Miss every year, plus two SEC East teams every year... next year, add Florida and South Carolina! OUCH!!!
Not a pretty sight!
>:/
Mad

Bronx, NY

#8 Dec 5, 2012
Tennessee would have been a better fit!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Mad wrote:
Tennessee would have been a better fit!!
Jerry Jones does'nt donate millions, yearly to Tennessee.....Jerry Jones went to Arkansas.....Alway's follow the money, especially in the age of Greed......
Hog Fan

Lansing, MI

#10 Dec 9, 2012
I think Bielema will make a great coach at Arkansas. Plus, he is a back to back big 10 champion coach who I think being at Arkansas makes the SEC even stronger. For those who say he would of been better at some other University, Well I think he would be a major plus at any University including Arkansas.
back to back to back

Dothan, AL

#11 Apr 3, 2013
old man says that the crimson tide will roll over the new coach and the rest of the little hogs . tide wins 3 back to back so far this old football forcaster has not been wrong. last time around i said watch the tide win 2 in a row and 3 out of four years. so now we looking at 4 out of 5 years as the number one team when all the smoke is gone. its gonna be fun to play the old hog snouts yall get ready this old football forcaster will be going with the big boys the tide wins another championship.i would like to welcome the new hog coach to the big boys place.roll tide this is gonna be fun this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arkansas Razorbacks NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Simple and swift Aug 31 bigtx 1
Football Star (Dec '12) May '14 Sterlin Williams 6
Bielema agrees to leave Wisconsin for Arkansas (Dec '12) Nov '13 first mistake th... 2
year 2013 best team alabama (Apr '13) Nov '13 suey mess hogs 3
the football championship says in (Oct '13) Oct '13 first thing littl... 1
first thing we are champions (Oct '13) Oct '13 auburn football fan 1
Garrett Uekman 7-on-7 preview (Jul '13) Jul '13 pantherfan 1
•••
•••

Arkansas Razorbacks NCAA Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••