Confident Aggies head to Tucson to fa...

Confident Aggies head to Tucson to face Wildcats

There are 13 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Nov 17, 2010, titled Confident Aggies head to Tucson to face Wildcats. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Confidence can take a team a long way. The New Mexico State Aggie men's basketball team had a swagger last year that carried them to a Western Athletic Conference Tournament championship and a near upset of Michigan State in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Jim Bob

Huntsville, AL

#1 Nov 18, 2010
good luck

Since: Feb 10

Washington, DC

#2 Nov 18, 2010
GO AGGIES!! Looking forward to a great season.
Aggie007

Yuma, AZ

#3 Nov 18, 2010
Go AGGIES! I hope Arizona can be scheduled for future games after next year. Could be the beginnings of another rivalry.
Arizona Vs New Mexico

United States

#4 Nov 18, 2010
One New Mexico Team Beat Arizona Lets hope Anther beats The Arizona
sammy

Las Cruces, NM

#5 Nov 18, 2010
this will show all you die hard aggie fans just how crappy the aggies are. Menzie is a horrible coach.
UTEP Miner

El Paso, TX

#6 Nov 18, 2010
Sammie, you my friend are an idiot.

Menzies is a hell of a coach. Now as for my idiot Coach Floyd.

New Coach, same freaking team.
Go Aggies

Scottsdale, AZ

#7 Nov 18, 2010
Bring us victory tonight in the desert
LC Boxing Fan

Las Cruces, NM

#8 Nov 18, 2010
I'm looking forward to this test to see what we got. Go Aggies!
IM4UACATS

Tucson, AZ

#9 Nov 18, 2010
NMSU will provide a nice litmus test for Arizona tonight. This is no cakewalk but the 'Cats should prevail in the end. Believe it or not...a return trip to Las Cruces next year is already on the schedule! BEARDOWN ARIZONA!
AggieFan

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Nov 18, 2010
Game is televised on Fox Sports. Comcast channel 28, I believe.
AggieFan

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Nov 18, 2010
IM4UACATS wrote:
NMSU will provide a nice litmus test for Arizona tonight. This is no cakewalk but the 'Cats should prevail in the end. Believe it or not...a return trip to Las Cruces next year is already on the schedule! BEARDOWN ARIZONA!
Should be a great game.
boo boo

Huntsville, AL

#12 Nov 18, 2010
great game that wasn't. same old menzies soft team with less fire power at guard position, gillenwater has talent to be a pro but he has the heart of a child and is lazy. why is he shooting 3's when he should be a stud in the lane? again another year of no defense, soft play and zero discipline. not good. arizona is still a soft team as well until aggies just gave up down the stretch and it turned in to a dunk contest. aggies need a back bone. hey menzies and boston....you wanna reach in my pocket deeper now and rip me off even more. booooooooo.
sammy

Las Cruces, NM

#13 Nov 23, 2010
UTEP Miner wrote:
Sammie, you my friend are an ****.
Menzies is a hell of a coach. Now as for my **** Coach Floyd.
New Coach, same freaking team.
hey ### i rest my case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Arizona NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sonoran Hot Reads: The college football hate ma... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 10
News Frank Kaminsky ready for Kentucky Wildcats (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 4
News Arizona, a 24-point underdog, stuns No. 2 Oregon (Oct '14) Oct '14 jamba 1
News Michigan Coach Leaves QB In After Concussion. N... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Patriots waive rookie TE Terrence Miller (Aug '14) Aug '14 chouston34 1
News Adult flag football league recruiting teams, pl... (Aug '07) Jul '14 Mark Martin 131
News How Mike Krzyzewski Is Attempting to Improve Du... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bigwhit 1
More from around the web