Women's basketball: Suspensions right, but hurt: Bonvicini

There are 3 comments on the Mar 11, 2008, The Arizona Daily Star story titled Women's basketball: Suspensions right, but hurt: Bonvicini. In it, The Arizona Daily Star reports that:

“I'm going to talk to them this week.”

Coach Joan Bonvicini said she faced a difficult decision in suspending two of her top players for a Pac-10 tournament game Friday night. via The Arizona Daily Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Arizona Daily Star.

See ya

Trenton, NJ

#1 Mar 11, 2008
Joan has got to go.
catlover

Tucson, AZ

#2 Apr 4, 2008
AFTER THE DEATH OF THE STUDENT COACH B NEEDS A NEW START SOMEPLACE ELSE...WILL MISS HER
catlover

Tucson, AZ

#3 Apr 4, 2008
IF NO ONE WANTS TO PLAY FOR HER WHAT ELSE CAN THE UNIVERSITY DO?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Arizona NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Frank Kaminsky ready for Kentucky Wildcats Apr 5 tom wingo 4
News Arizona, a 24-point underdog, stuns No. 2 Oregon (Oct '14) Oct '14 jamba 1
News Michigan Coach Leaves QB In After Concussion. N... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Patriots waive rookie TE Terrence Miller (Aug '14) Aug '14 chouston34 1
News Adult flag football league recruiting teams, pl... (Aug '07) Jul '14 Mark Martin 135
News How Mike Krzyzewski Is Attempting to Improve Du... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bigwhit 1
News Risky recruiting moves impacted Arizona's lack ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 BB4la 1
More from around the web