Vitale: Louisville, Oklahoma score bl...

Vitale: Louisville, Oklahoma score blowouts

There are 1 comment on the ESPN Feed story from Mar 31, 2009, titled Vitale: Louisville, Oklahoma score blowouts. In it, ESPN Feed reports that:

It was blowout city in the first two regional semifinal games Friday night. Louisville showed why it is a #1 seed and Rick Pitino moved a step closer to his sixth trip to the Final Four as the Cardinals rolled past Arizona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN Feed.

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2009
i hate how all these bandwagon people just came and started liking louisville out of no where. hop off their swagg. louisville has always been the best team to me and always will be. what we like to call down here THE SHIT. terrance williams was a boss earl clark was just unexplainable. edgar sosa was what i like to call my shot gun because he killed the game a nasty way lol. terrance jennings and preston knowles was doing it big too. all i know is louisville is going to be something big. they most certainly have the talent. oh yeah them kentucky people just because you have caliperi doesnt mean anything, you have to have talent to make it to the top....sorry...lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Arizona NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Frank Kaminsky ready for Kentucky Wildcats (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 4
News Arizona, a 24-point underdog, stuns No. 2 Oregon (Oct '14) Oct '14 jamba 1
News Michigan Coach Leaves QB In After Concussion. N... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Patriots waive rookie TE Terrence Miller (Aug '14) Aug '14 chouston34 1
News Adult flag football league recruiting teams, pl... (Aug '07) Jul '14 Mark Martin 135
News How Mike Krzyzewski Is Attempting to Improve Du... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bigwhit 1
News Risky recruiting moves impacted Arizona's lack ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 BB4la 1
More from around the web