Bummer of '92: Timberwolves' bad luck in the NBA draft lottery has never been worse

May 15, 2011 Read more: TwinCities.com 7
Former Timberwolves President Bob Stein has no trouble recalling the agony he was feeling 19 years ago as he tried to display a happy face. Read more
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

#1 May 16, 2011
We counted this identical article five times on this web site.

So, it is just another day in loserville......
Exiled Gopher

United States

#2 May 16, 2011
Christian was, is, and always will be a turd --- he always seemed to think he was better than everyone else.

Check out his business dealings and you get the true character of the guy.

Oh, and parents, check out his famous "foot stomp" before you send your kids to learn from him.
Toolio

Saint Paul, MN

#3 May 16, 2011
It will be fitting for us to finally get the #1 choice, in the one year there is no real clear cut super star #1 available.
adamh2o

Minneapolis, MN

#4 May 16, 2011
Since the absolute worst possible pick the Wolves can get is #4, that's pretty much what I am expecting. How a team can be in the lottery 13 times, never once move up, but 7 times move down is so improbable that it really makes you think the whole thing is rigged.
Lost Timberpuppy

Saint Paul, MN

#5 May 16, 2011
adamh2o wrote:
Since the absolute worst possible pick the Wolves can get is #4, that's pretty much what I am expecting. How a team can be in the lottery 13 times, never once move up, but 7 times move down is so improbable that it really makes you think the whole thing is rigged.
You think? There has to be a reason they pick behind closed doors.
Chang

Minneapolis, MN

#6 May 16, 2011
Lost Timberpuppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You think? There has to be a reason they pick behind closed doors.
I have to agree because Bulls have no Business in getting the 1st pick in D. Rose. 1.7 percent. Just because Rose was from Chicago. Behind closed doors, NBA will just look at the Market instead of being fair. Plain and Simple. Our T-Wolves will never get a break and if they do this year, it's a pretty screw up Draft too. 1st pick, what we going to pick? A PG when we have 3 PG, or a PF when we have Love. No real SuperStars this year......
Sports Dog

Saint Paul, MN

#7 May 17, 2011
This lottery is so rigged. The NBA needs to revitalize Cleveland after losing James. I wasn't surprised at all they they got the number one pick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Arizona NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Frank Kaminsky ready for Kentucky Wildcats Apr 5 tom wingo 4
News Arizona, a 24-point underdog, stuns No. 2 Oregon (Oct '14) Oct '14 jamba 1
News Michigan Coach Leaves QB In After Concussion. N... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Patriots waive rookie TE Terrence Miller (Aug '14) Aug '14 chouston34 1
News Adult flag football league recruiting teams, pl... (Aug '07) Jul '14 Mark Martin 135
News How Mike Krzyzewski Is Attempting to Improve Du... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bigwhit 1
News Risky recruiting moves impacted Arizona's lack ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 BB4la 1
More from around the web