Officials mum about fire at ATF agent...

Officials mum about fire at ATF agent's home

There are 1 comment on the Arizona Republic story from Aug 17, 2008, titled Officials mum about fire at ATF agent's home. In it, Arizona Republic reports that:

Criminal investigators in Tucson put up a wall of secrecy last week after a fire that police believe was intentionally set damaged the home of a federal investigator who has faced death threats since he ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Republic.

Associated Press

Millbrook, NY

#1 Aug 18, 2008
My opinion I know you'll can't wait to here it. LOL The whole story sounds like a hole story about a gang of assholes. First off the hells anels would never attack an ATF agent, his home or his family they don't attack people that can retaliate with greater force. Second one to get off would be the ATF agent . No ATF agent is dumb enough to not have cameras set up to monitor his entire home. I think because no one gives a hells anel about the hells angels or Dobyns undercover work that did nothing from what I read in the papers, this little fire is good for publicity for all involved.Thats just my opinion sure its better then everyone else's because its mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Arizona NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sonoran Hot Reads: The college football hate ma... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 10
News Frank Kaminsky ready for Kentucky Wildcats (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 4
News Arizona, a 24-point underdog, stuns No. 2 Oregon (Oct '14) Oct '14 jamba 1
News Michigan Coach Leaves QB In After Concussion. N... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Go Blue Forever 1
News Patriots waive rookie TE Terrence Miller (Aug '14) Aug '14 chouston34 1
News Adult flag football league recruiting teams, pl... (Aug '07) Jul '14 Mark Martin 131
News How Mike Krzyzewski Is Attempting to Improve Du... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bigwhit 1
More from around the web