New general manager Steve Kerr not lo...

New general manager Steve Kerr not looking to overhaul Suns

There are 2 comments on the Slam Sports story from Jun 6, 2007, titled New general manager Steve Kerr not looking to overhaul Suns. In it, Slam Sports reports that:

“I hope I can make a little more of an impact than I did in my 26-game stint with the Suns 19 years ago”

At Phoenix, Steve Kerr offered a deadpan response to a question about the moves he's planning as the Phoenix Suns' new general manager. via Slam Sports

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Slam Sports.

AV from AZ

AOL

#1 Jun 28, 2007
It would be great to get KG in phoenix, but why would you get rid of Amare. Why not keep Amare so KG can teach him the missing parts of his game-- jump shot/defense. I would rather get rid of Marion/Thomas/Bell before getting rid of Amare. Just my two cents.
Kyle

Thailand

#2 Jul 2, 2007
I think the suns need to persist in getting Kevin. I agree he could make Amare even better which is scary. I know Marion is a huge part to the team but for kevin garnett it is worth it. Amare and Steve can't be moved, they're the only reason the suns are where they are now but if the suns had KG, it would just make them that much better. I personally think the suns would have won game 5 with Amare and Boris hands down. Steve, Raja, and Shawn wouldn't have had to have played 45 minutes each, and after that would have won the NBA championship. I know it is a big price but the suns can't let the opporitunity of getting KG pass them by. Even if it's a high price, the move should be made

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Wildcats Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insight on your new coach (Apr '08) Apr '08 Sclaw 1
News Women's basketball: Suspensions right, but hurt... (Mar '08) Apr '08 catlover 3
News Arizona Wildcats name new women's basketball coach (Apr '08) Apr '08 SadCat 1
News Search for new coach will cost over $10K (Apr '08) Apr '08 SadCat 1
News Firm picked to head hunt for next coach (Mar '08) Mar '08 cats fan 1 1
News No title (Feb '08) Feb '08 Rob 1
News Sound Off! (Jan. 18) (Jan '08) Jan '08 stopTAGGING ourWALLS 13
More from around the web