Firm picked to head hunt for next coach

Firm picked to head hunt for next coach

There are 1 comment on the Arizona Daily Star story from Mar 22, 2008, titled Firm picked to head hunt for next coach. In it, Arizona Daily Star reports that:

“None of the firms we talked to had a lot of experience in women's basketball (searches), but clearly this firm has the greatest experience in basketball in general”

The University of Arizona athletic department has decided which search firm will help select a new women's basketball coach. via Arizona Daily Star

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Daily Star.

cats fan 1

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2008
Once again Arizona will choose the best woman instead of the best coach for the Women's basketball team.
Anyone who ever watched a game saw the former coach screaming and cursing at the players,while they hung their heads.
The Wildcats need a coach that uses inspiration instead of intimidation to motivate these kids.
We have such a coach here in Arizona, Todd Holthaus .head coach at Pima college.
He was an U of A assistant a year ago ,and the top recruiter for them. Todd has already turned around the Pima women's program in one year.
Check out his credentials,they spell WINNER!
There is a history of poor choices in coaching at U of A.
I am sure we will miss out on this coach and will end up losing to him twice a year when another PAC 10 team sees his potential.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arizona Wildcats Women's Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Insight on your new coach (Apr '08) Apr '08 Sclaw 1
News Women's basketball: Suspensions right, but hurt... (Mar '08) Apr '08 catlover 3
News Arizona Wildcats name new women's basketball coach (Apr '08) Apr '08 SadCat 1
News Search for new coach will cost over $10K (Apr '08) Apr '08 SadCat 1
News No title (Feb '08) Feb '08 Rob 1
News Sound Off! (Jan. 18) (Jan '08) Jan '08 stopTAGGING ourWALLS 13
News New general manager Steve Kerr not looking to o... (Jun '07) Jul '07 Kyle 2
More from around the web