Despite bad breaks, Heat's Simien has...

Despite bad breaks, Heat's Simien has good attitude -- South Fl...

There are 6 comments on the SouthFlorida.com story from Jul 17, 2007, titled Despite bad breaks, Heat's Simien has good attitude -- South Fl.... In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

MIAMI The embrace from the 9,000 kids Tuesday at the Heat's Summer Jam was warm and heartfelt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

bond

Philippines

#1 Jul 17, 2007
Let him play!!!!!!!!!!
HeatMarlin

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jul 18, 2007
Simien should be given a chance for more minutes early in the season and cut back on AW's's minutes.
Dolphinatik

Boston, MA

#3 Jul 18, 2007
Cut back? Cut Back? AW is a valuaable player. I think he would do wonders on the bench. Cut Back? How about remove.
JCP

Hialeah, FL

#4 Jul 18, 2007
I have no doubt that he'll be back. He's a talented player and he's still young, but more important he's a good guy and he will be fine. He'll play in the NBA, maybe not for the Heat, but he'll play. We all wish him the best.
JJJ

Cary, NC

#5 Jul 18, 2007
Looks like a Lemon, Smells like a lemon, Must be a Big 12 Basketball Player
Dante

West Palm Beach, FL

#6 Jul 20, 2007
AW can play (when he's hot, he's hot)75% of the time. You can tell how well he's going to play during the first 5 minutes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American University NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What you think about this www.666.md (May '07) Feb '10 deimos 8
News Former Gadsden High basketball star Frank Borde... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Josh s dad 1
News Former Gadsden High School standout Frank Borde... (Mar '09) Mar '09 breeze 2
News Former Gadsden High School standout Frank Borde... (Mar '09) Mar '09 tony o 2
News Chef Du Jour: John Gilbert -- South Florida Sun... (Jul '07) Mar '09 alex 3
News Vols advance, flying by pesky American Eagles (Mar '08) Mar '08 shaiza 22
News 6 more retailers declare for Fallen Timbers (Jul '07) Mar '08 Garathustra 16
More from around the web