Once-in-a-lifetime chance MAU grad coordinates first-ever wrestling meet at Pentagon

Full story: Bennington Banner

There are places in the world where regular people can't go. One of those places, the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., was opened briefly for the inaugural Pentagon Duals wrestling meet and Mount Anthony Union High School grad Jarrod Elwell, an assistant wrestling coach for the American University Eagles, was a big part of making the day happen.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 19, 2010
MAU 87-91

Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Great job Jarrod.Having two MAU grads there is pretty awesome.And if they do it next year and Navy goes Matt McVay will make three.Pretty impressive.It speaks volumes about the MAU program and Scott Legacy.Keep up the good work Jarrod,Ralphy and Scott.
Teacher MAU

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2010

Jarrod great job. I always knew that you would excel in your future years. Keep up the good work, proud of you. You are a fine young man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent American University Eagles NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the American University Eagles NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Scared 'Cats claw back - Villanova rallies past... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Nova Stomps 4
Former Gadsden High basketball star Frank Borde... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Josh s dad 1
Former Gadsden High School standout Frank Borde... (Mar '09) Mar '09 breeze 2
Former Gadsden High School standout Frank Borde... (Mar '09) Mar '09 tony o 2
Vols advance, flying by pesky American Eagles (Mar '08) Mar '08 shaiza 22
March Madness Tickets Going Fast (Mar '08) Mar '08 AUBREY 1
American Wins 82-74, Move Into First Place in P... (Feb '08) Feb '08 NateKnuckles 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••