LSU beats Bama in battle of field goals, 9-6 in OT

Nov 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bradenton.com

No. 1 LSU gained the inside track to the BCS title game, beating No. 2 Alabama 9-6 on Drew Alleman's 25-yard field goal in overtime after a fierce defensive struggle in which neither team reached the end zone Saturday night.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 75 of75
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
joey

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Read big pimpis comments and learn from an intelligent Louisiana poster!!!
USC vs Stanford - COLLEGE (now try to grasp that, not professional)GAME OF THE YEAR.
lower case joey, you really need to try not to be so one dimensional... HaHa
because you think big pumpkin head agrees with you, you try to suck his ass!the bottom line is usc lost again!maybe stanford will get a chance at bama or lsu and then we will see if they can put up all those points on them as they did on usc?if they can i tip my hat to them.it may be that stanfords (luck)may run out?who knows?i think arkansas will be a bigger problem for lsu than stanford would be!game of the year may be in the eyes of the fans and not your opinion?personally i think youre just pissed because the only bowl bame usc will get in is the toilet bowl!!!
big pimpin

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

joey wrote:
<quoted text>because you think big pumpkin head agrees with you, you try to suck his ass!the bottom line is usc lost again!maybe stanford will get a chance at bama or lsu and then we will see if they can put up all those points on them as they did on usc?if they can i tip my hat to them.it may be that stanfords (luck)may run out?who knows?i think arkansas will be a bigger problem for lsu than stanford would be!game of the year may be in the eyes of the fans and not your opinion?personally i think youre just pissed because the only bowl bame usc will get in is the toilet bowl!!!
Arkansas always gives LSU tough game. LSU is on a mission this year and will not stop until they win the nation championship. I really would like to see that Standford team come play either LSU or Bama. After Nick and Less both have the time to study film it could get really ugly for them.
big pimpin

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>Arkansas always gives LSU tough game. LSU is on a mission this year and will not stop until they win the nation championship. I really would like to see that Standford team come play either LSU or Bama. After Nick and Less both have the time to study film it could get really ugly for them.
Boise State lost to TCU. Yes n deed

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

joey wrote:
<quoted text>because you think big pumpkin head agrees with you, you try to suck his ass!the bottom line is usc lost again!maybe stanford will get a chance at bama or lsu and then we will see if they can put up all those points on them as they did on usc?if they can i tip my hat to them.it may be that stanfords (luck)may run out?who knows?i think arkansas will be a bigger problem for lsu than stanford would be!game of the year may be in the eyes of the fans and not your opinion?personally i think youre just pissed because the only bowl bame usc will get in is the toilet bowl!!!
USC 8-2
USC - second best QB in college football
USC - Sanction Proof
CT - The Entrepreneur Of Topix

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

You won't, Stanford is getting it handed to them right now.
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
Arkansas always gives LSU tough game. LSU is on a mission this year and will not stop until they win the nation championship. I really would like to see that Standford team come play either LSU or Bama. After Nick and Less both have the time to study film it could get really ugly for them.
big pimpin

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

Matt from Columbus wrote:
<quoted text>You won't, Stanford is getting it handed to them right now.
I know and do u see Bama not blowing Miss. State out

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

Yeah, if MSU had any kinda offense, they might've given Bama a run. They needed to drive down the field the last time they had the ball but punted instead.
big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
I know and do u see Bama not blowing Miss. State out
wrong lSP

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

LSU took all 60 1st place votes in the polls.
big pimpin

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

wrong lSP wrote:
LSU took all 60 1st place votes in the polls.
We will have a tough game against Ark.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Community Disorganizer wrote:
What an over hyped dud of a game; neither Alabama or LSU deserve their high ranking. They both don't have a decent passing game; Stanford is # 1.
It's all about defense dickhead!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

wrong lSP wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the refs called it holding, but when those TV guys were talking, they said it was a forearm & etc... Thank you.
Dude all ya know Is what the tv guys say? Have you ever played a down of football in your little pathetic life! Quit going off of what other people say and watch the damn play. If you would have watched it you would see he grabbed him. The first time I seen it, it looked like a clothesline. But then watched the replay and can see what happened.
wrong lSP

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

BIGWALT51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude all ya know Is what the tv guys say? Have you ever played a down of football in your little pathetic life! Quit going off of what other people say and watch the damn play. If you would have watched it you would see he grabbed him. The first time I seen it, it looked like a clothesline. But then watched the replay and can see what happened.
Yes I also watched the replay, so what's your beef?
wrong lSP

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

BIGWALT51 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, 1 more thing, I ain't no Dude!
joey

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2011

big pimpin wrote:
<quoted text>
We will have a tough game against Ark.
what are your thoughts on lsu chemistry being broken with jefferson being the starter?the bama game i understand but leaving the person that won the first 8 games against top competion makes me wonder?were you as unimpressed as i was with jj against a lesser team?the running backs did great but anyone handing the ball off to a back would have looked good!other than the one pass what was good by him? what did he do?i believe lee would have had a field day against wk and the power game up the middle with ware would have returned?lee would have gotten his confidence back!now lee has to feel like he has has monkey on his back!how will this effect him?ole miss is hurting so no matter who starts it should be a win!ark.is a whole different matter and we need the tigers to hit on all cylinders!
big pimpin

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

joey wrote:
<quoted text>what are your thoughts on lsu chemistry being broken with jefferson being the starter?the bama game i understand but leaving the person that won the first 8 games against top competion makes me wonder?were you as unimpressed as i was with jj against a lesser team?the running backs did great but anyone handing the ball off to a back would have looked good!other than the one pass what was good by him? what did he do?i believe lee would have had a field day against wk and the power game up the middle with ware would have returned?lee would have gotten his confidence back!now lee has to feel like he has has monkey on his back!how will this effect him?ole miss is hurting so no matter who starts it should be a win!ark.is a whole different matter and we need the tigers to hit on all cylinders!
I think Lee should start and try to get his confidence back. This is my opinion and mine alone during the spring and this year before the fight shit JJ was the outright starter. Yes Lee did a great job and lead us to 8 wins. I would like to see then take half the snaps each this weekend. It's almost like a starting pitcher that has a sore arm and misses a few start then returns. He goes back to his starting spot. Joey I like both QB's and we as tiger fans needs to support both. Thank god next year we will only have one great starter that will bring us to another Championship.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 75 of75
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alabama Crimson Tide NCAA Football Discussions

Search the Alabama Crimson Tide NCAA Football Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sparklers Start Fire At Soddy Daisy Mobile Home Apr '14 jamba 1
Nick Saban not good enough for Texas (Dec '13) Jan '14 Obamanation 5
Will Lane Kiffin be Alabama's offensive coordin... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bruin Nation 2
fsu the champs (Jan '14) Jan '14 auburn luck run out 1
Bob Stoops holding off on QB decision until Sug... (Dec '13) Jan '14 War Eagle 4
Wonder how many millions Saban cost Bama (Dec '13) Jan '14 War Eagle 5
How many will Oklahoma win by? (Dec '13) Jan '14 War Eagle 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••