Here is some advice for Bama's athletic director

Full story: Montgomery Advertiser

Normally in this spot, I try to write something that will interest a large, diverse readership.

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 93 of93
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Marshall

Fort Valley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2007

Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Only 187 more day until USC plays the Mighty University of Idaho Vangals...LOL!
Hey Joe, was it you that was talking trash about the weak teams the SEC plays out of conference? You see, even the PAC 10 plays weak teams from time to time just like all the other conferences.

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2007

Judged:

Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Only 187 more day until USC plays the Mighty University of Idaho Vangals...LOL!
Vangals huh? lol!

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Somewhere in SoCal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2007

Marshall wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Joe, was it you that was talking trash about the weak teams the SEC plays out of conference? You see, even the PAC 10 plays weak teams from time to time just like all the other conferences.
Nick Holt was Head Coach @ Idaho, as a favor Pete Carroll did him a favor, because Nick Holt Left USC to Coach Idaho....then last year came back to USC.

USC tried to get out of it and just pay them and play Hawaii but nothing is official yet..so for now they are playing them.

OK it's one game, it's not all 3 games like the SEC typically is, is it? huh? LOL!!!
Marshall

Fort Valley, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2007

Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nick Holt was Head Coach @ Idaho, as a favor Pete Carroll did him a favor, because Nick Holt Left USC to Coach Idaho....then last year came back to USC.
USC tried to get out of it and just pay them and play Hawaii but nothing is official yet..so for now they are playing them.
OK it's one game, it's not all 3 games like the SEC typically is, is it? huh? LOL!!!
Whoa, back up there exageration Joe-I believe if you check the schedules of the SEC out you'll find some competitors of calibre there outside of our conference. Vandy and Kentucky both will be playing Louisville, Georgia will play Georgia Tech, South Carolina plays Clemson, Tennessee will play Cal, Florida will play FSU, etc. With each team playing 8 interconference games and one game against a major conference team that only leaves room at most for two games against teams of lesser recognition. No different than any other conference.
Blackeyed Pea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2007

Judged:

buckeye fark,

you live in the past. The SEC OWNS OSU. You clowns need to have a big cup of shut the hell up. 0 - 11 vs the SEC. Your rooster poots are no match for the SEC. GET A F------- Clue.
Jmann10003

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Got 13?

Roll-Tide! Let's all talk more sec after 2011 season. Seems the sec hasn't always dominated but the last decade has been sweet!
lil lady

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

I agree pass the torch and let someone else hold the tide legacy in their hands

“"Punting is Winning" UCLA”

Somewhere in SoCal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

THE Bottomline is the SEC might OWN the majority of CFB but they don't and will never OWN the USC TROJANS FACT!(You can go ahead and put that in the same class as death and taxes)=)

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Broadway Joe wrote:
THE Bottomline is the SEC might OWN the majority of CFB but they don't and will never OWN the USC TROJANS FACT!(You can go ahead and put that in the same class as death and taxes)=)
Joe I love you brother ... but you gotta get by Stan & ASU before you jump on the mighty SEC...

JUST SAYIN
ROLL TIDE

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

Broadway Joe wrote:
> Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! Death and Taxes are no match for the SEC! USC??? MUUUUUUHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA!!!
Clown is right! Get past <snicker> Aridzona State, and the trees, then you can talk smack about USC being a Billy bad-@ss. Hey, JosÚ... I think the trees got the Trajon's number. And, the tree huggers farther north are getting close to getting the Trajon's number too! The trees and their huggers are enemies of the Trajons!

Yours truly,
Professor Artie (Your living book of knowledge, and, Guardian of the Key, to the wonders of the universe!)

P.S.- Welcome back, bro!
>:)
joey

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Broadway Joe wrote:
broadway blow youre full of --it!when the condoms get the guts to schedule sec powers you can run your mouth?until then the sec rules!how good usc is will never be known as long as they play the patsies they schedule!!!
trooper2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

Austin Texas wrote:
You need to talk with GREG DAVIS, offensive coordinator for the Texas Longhorns. Word is around town he is looking for a head coaching job with a top notch school like Alabama..
we have a head coach dont down the NICK thats cod twistin words when you do

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

Broadway Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Well we can keep dancing all day if you like, but I guess there are not enough USC's in the PAC-10! that's Exactly why USC needs to have their own conference,IMO.
> Geesh!!! "Blondie, I'm going to get the pontoon boat, before we drown in this B.S."
>║\

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 93 of93
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alabama Crimson Tide NCAA Football Discussions

Search the Alabama Crimson Tide NCAA Football Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sparklers Start Fire At Soddy Daisy Mobile Home Apr '14 jamba 1
Nick Saban not good enough for Texas (Dec '13) Jan '14 Obamanation 5
Will Lane Kiffin be Alabama's offensive coordin... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bruin Nation 2
fsu the champs (Jan '14) Jan '14 auburn luck run out 1
Bob Stoops holding off on QB decision until Sug... (Dec '13) Jan '14 War Eagle 4
Wonder how many millions Saban cost Bama (Dec '13) Jan '14 War Eagle 5
How many will Oklahoma win by? (Dec '13) Jan '14 War Eagle 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••