'We need to be a more explosive team ...

'We need to be a more explosive team in the passing game,' Nick Saban says of Tide

There are 2 comments on the Alabama Live story from Aug 23, 2012, titled 'We need to be a more explosive team in the passing game,' Nick Saban says of Tide. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

Alabama coach Nick Saban laughs at a joke cracked by a fan in line for an autograph at Fan Day on Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Bamaboye

Ardsley, NY

#1 Aug 23, 2012
RTR!!!! The Tide gonna roll again!! We have a few holes to fill but I think we'll be just fine. I believe our young secondary will be well prepared and ready for the task at hand. I don't see 2010 all over again. Maybe not another NC but surely not 3 losses, but we could very well find ourselves playing for the crystal football once again.
Bamaboye

Ardsley, NY

#2 Aug 23, 2012
Bama-31, Mich.-13

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alabama Crimson Tide NCAA Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodyear Cotton Bowl Tickets (Nov '15) Nov '15 RMS1960 1
News Commentary: Alabama's dominance doesn't have to... (Jul '13) Nov '15 Fart news 6
News Alabama Crimson Tide wide receiver Amari Cooper (Dec '14) Sep '15 Fart news 8
News Hard to define fairness with potential BCS rematch (Nov '11) Apr '15 tom wingo 85
News Oregon vs. Ohio State: TV Info and Odds for Col... (Jan '15) Jan '15 cw4pappy 2
Woder how many bama fans will watch Auburn (Dec '13) Nov '14 Tide 2
News Comparing the Ohio State and Alabama RB Corps T... (Jun '13) Oct '14 deedeest111 6
More from around the web