Tide basketball team wins two exhibit...

Tide basketball team wins two exhibition games in Canada

There are 2 comments on the Montgomery Advertiser story from Sep 2, 2007, titled Tide basketball team wins two exhibition games in Canada. In it, Montgomery Advertiser reports that:

“We still have to get a lot better defensively, and this team we played tonight did a really nice job running their offense”

OTTAWA, CANADA - Alabama rolled to a pair of victories on the first day of its Canadian exhibition tour on Saturday, defeating McGill University 97-88 and the University of Ottawa 104-80. Alabama faces its ... via Montgomery Advertiser

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montgomery Advertiser.

Lil Henry

Alexandria, AL

#1 Sep 3, 2007
if Steele can play this year look out the Tide will make a run its looking up this year and the new faces I feel will make some noise Roll Tide
jean marc

Canada

#2 Sep 21, 2007
i search a basketball team in ottawa, i'm a basketball player since 11 years,this is my adresse e-mail, [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alabama Crimson Tide NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UNC Basketball: How Tar Heels Stack Up with the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Repeatly 1
News Alabama and UCLA schedule home-and-home series (May '13) May '13 Brew In 1
News Alabama Moves On In NIT (Mar '11) Mar '11 fightfan 1
News Crimson Tide's Senario Hillman has perfected th... (Mar '11) Mar '11 sportgirl 1
News Solid Start but Bama Falls to Kentucky (Feb '10) Feb '10 pigster42 1
News Arkansas Trumps Tide for SEC Win (Jan '10) Jan '10 Buck 1
News Purdue-Alabama Preview (Dec '09) Dec '09 Craig T Nelson 1
More from around the web