Alabama: Riley Playing Hoops in Italy

Alabama: Riley Playing Hoops in Italy

There are 2 comments on the NCAA.com story from Aug 26, 2008, titled Alabama: Riley Playing Hoops in Italy. In it, NCAA.com reports that:

Mykal Riley , a senior on the University of Alabama basketball team this past season in 2007-08, has signed a contract and will play in the Italian League.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NCAA.com.

Judy Gordon

Pine Bluff, AR

#1 Sep 10, 2008
I'm glad Mykal Riley is playing in Italy. I know he is one of the best. I watched him play most of the games with Alabama, and he was awesome. It has been a long time since I've seem someone in a tight and team mates pass him the ball and without dribbling, he just shoot it and the ball goes in the hoop, that's awesome. He is going to be one of the best assets to this team. I wish him the best.
Judy Gordon of P B - AR

Pine Bluff, AR

#2 Sep 10, 2008
I'm glad Mykal Riley is playing in Italy. I know he is one of the best. I watched him play most of the games with Alabama, and he was awesome. It has been a long time since I've seem someone in a tight and team mates pass him the ball and without dribbling, he just shoot it and the ball goes in the hoop, that's awesome. He is going to be one of the best assets to this team. I wish him the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alabama Crimson Tide NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UNC Basketball: How Tar Heels Stack Up with the... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Repeatly 1
News Alabama and UCLA schedule home-and-home series (May '13) May '13 Brew In 1
News Alabama Moves On In NIT (Mar '11) Mar '11 fightfan 1
News Crimson Tide's Senario Hillman has perfected th... (Mar '11) Mar '11 sportgirl 1
News Solid Start but Bama Falls to Kentucky (Feb '10) Feb '10 pigster42 1
News Arkansas Trumps Tide for SEC Win (Jan '10) Jan '10 Buck 1
News Purdue-Alabama Preview (Dec '09) Dec '09 Craig T Nelson 1
More from around the web