Weis ecstatic with class

Tom Wood Volkswagen Looking for a Price Quote? Maybe You Need to Schedule a Service Appointment or Test Drive? Tom Wood Volkswagen, Indiana's Premier VW Dealer, Can Do It All By Tim Prister Star correspondent ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fightin Irish fan

Colorado Springs, CO

#41 Feb 26, 2008
Charlie hit a wall last year. How can you only win 3 games with the talent on hand. Don't give me this young team stuff, look at Ohio State. OSU lost as many starters and played in the National Championship game, with young talent.
Our self proclaimed offensive genius has to get it right this year, or bye bye.
The Commissioner

Monticello, WI

#42 Feb 26, 2008
Fightin Irish fan wrote:
Charlie hit a wall last year. How can you only win 3 games with the talent on hand. Don't give me this young team stuff, look at Ohio State. OSU lost as many starters and played in the National Championship game, with young talent.
Our self proclaimed offensive genius has to get it right this year, or bye bye.
Right on with your response.
The element that appears to be missing is QUALITY COACHING AND PLAYER DEVELOPMENT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Air Force Academy NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Air Force freshman QB Romine won't play scared ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 jim 1
Air Force's Cody Getz leaves for funeral after ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Pay per Head 1
Toledo holds off Air Force 42-41 in Military Bowl (Dec '11) Dec '11 Angrys birds 1
One last salute for Tew - The Park Record (Jan '11) Jan '11 BigShow77 1
High School boys basketball teams look for soli... (Dec '10) Dec '10 671 Vacan 1
Army on the verge of a bowl (Nov '10) Nov '10 P_Smith 1
Late charge by Air Force comes up short in 27-2... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Nate 3
More from around the web