Weis ecstatic with class

Weis ecstatic with class

There are 42 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 7, 2008, titled Weis ecstatic with class. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Tom Wood Volkswagen Looking for a Price Quote? Maybe You Need to Schedule a Service Appointment or Test Drive? Tom Wood Volkswagen, Indiana's Premier VW Dealer, Can Do It All By Tim Prister Star correspondent ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CapinINdy

Marysville, OH

#1 Feb 7, 2008
Cmon, Irish...last year was brutal. Put it together and give us a 6-6 year. Play well, don't worry about the bowl games.
Grammy

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2008
This could be Charlie's year. You know that we have been patient. Will it pay off?
hey

Avon, IN

#3 Feb 7, 2008
GO IRISH!!!!! Lets get it together..
Relax

Somersworth, NH

#4 Feb 7, 2008
Relax, people. This class won't make a significant impact until 09 at least. Next year should be better, but 09 should be breakthrough.
Tax Man

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#5 Feb 7, 2008
Joe T. is upset...Charlie is estatic...Joe T. got more than 20 comments...Charlie only 4, now 5...that's just about how many games he and the Irish will win this year...
Rudy

New Albany, IN

#6 Feb 7, 2008
It's difficult to relax when you see THIS. I'm so excited about Irish football! Now that we've shaken loose all the "bandwagoners", we'll see the real ND fans emerge.
get real

North Port, FL

#7 Feb 7, 2008
he's had so called great recruiting classes the past 2 years. it's called coaching. let's see if he can finally do some.
Jared

Pryor, OK

#8 Feb 7, 2008
Relax wrote:
Relax, people. This class won't make a significant impact until 09 at least. Next year should be better, but 09 should be breakthrough.
I have to agree with that. RARELY does a Freshman step in and make an impact right away. However, after being ranked as the #1 or #2 recruiting class, I would expect at least ONE of these guys to play immediately.

I'm hoping for 100% more wins in '08!(baby steps!)
Touchdown Jesus

Louisville, KY

#9 Feb 7, 2008
Relax wrote:
Great post! Next year will be a 7 or 8 win season, but look out for 2009 and beyond!!!
Will

Burnet, TX

#10 Feb 7, 2008
Now if Notre Dame could just find someone to coach these recruits they would be set....
please just one bowl win

Decatur, IN

#11 Feb 7, 2008
72 days til the Blue and Gold scrimmage!
JHC

New York, NY

#12 Feb 7, 2008
Recruiting a quarterback already? What happened to Clausen.
SLee

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Feb 7, 2008
JHC wrote:
Crist went to HS w/ Clausen...
Chad

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 7, 2008
You guys are idiots, in college football you are only as good as your juniors and seniors. Weis simply didn't inherit much talent there. They will be far better this year.
SLee

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Feb 7, 2008
Tax Man wrote:
Joe T. is upset...Charlie is estatic...Joe T. got more than 20 comments...Charlie only 4, now 5...that's just about how many games he and the Irish will win this year...
No more losing to Purdues and Pittsburghs for ND...
Tiller is near the end of his days...
SLee

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Feb 7, 2008
Jared wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with that. RARELY does a Freshman step in and make an impact right away. However, after being ranked as the #1 or #2 recruiting class, I would expect at least ONE of these guys to play immediately.
I'm hoping for 100% more wins in '08!(baby steps!)
There were a lot of freshman that played last year that will have valuable experience for this year. I look for the same this year, and more from the sophmore class
SLee

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Feb 7, 2008
Will wrote:
Now if Notre Dame could just find someone to coach these recruits they would be set....
Right because when you go to back to back BCS bowl games give me a call
Rustin

Woodbridge, VA

#18 Feb 7, 2008
JHC wrote:
Tyoically teams like to have more than one quarterback. You're an idiot. Also Crist did not go to school with Clausen.
SLee

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Feb 7, 2008
Rustin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tyoically teams like to have more than one quarterback. You're an idiot. Also Crist did not go to school with Clausen.
My bad, Crist went to Notre Dame HS in Sherman Oakes and Clausen went to Oak Christian HS...the Oakes got me confused I guess
Terry

Portland, ME

#20 Feb 7, 2008
get real wrote:
he's had so called great recruiting classes the past 2 years. it's called coaching. let's see if he can finally do some.
I'm with you. No excuses accepted. We'll KNOW they're back when they win a game they're NOT supposed to.

U S freakin' C

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Air Force Academy NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Air Force freshman QB Romine won't play scared ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 jim 1
News Air Force's Cody Getz leaves for funeral after ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Pay per Head 1
News Toledo holds off Air Force 42-41 in Military Bowl (Dec '11) Dec '11 Angrys birds 1
News One last salute for Tew - The Park Record (Jan '11) Jan '11 BigShow77 1
News High School boys basketball teams look for soli... (Dec '10) Dec '10 671 Vacan 1
News Army on the verge of a bowl (Nov '10) Nov '10 P_Smith 1
News Late charge by Air Force comes up short in 27-2... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Nate 3
More from around the web