Top Stories - Gators Roll Over Seminoles

Top Stories - Gators Roll Over Seminoles

There are 7 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Nov 24, 2007, titled Top Stories - Gators Roll Over Seminoles. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By MARK LONG AP Sports Writer GAINESVILLE, FL -- Florida's cheerleaders did something Tim Tebow never would: strike the famed Heisman Trophy pose.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Nov 24, 2007
It's time for Bobby to either die or retire.
scott

AOL

#2 Nov 24, 2007
hes older than moses...
JaxNative

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2007
Looks like Bowden and Paterno are trying to outlast each other.
Speaking the truth

Fort Campbell, TN

#4 Nov 25, 2007
If Tebow doesn't win the Heisman then the gators need to call 911 cause the boy will have been robbed!!
Nole Fan

Andalusia, AL

#5 Nov 25, 2007
Speaking the truth wrote:
If Tebow doesn't win the Heisman then the gators need to call 911 cause the boy will have been robbed!!
What about Chris Leak being robbed? Tebow still has nothing on Leak. Remember he still holds numerous records and a championship he LEAD his team to win. Tebow only has 1 record and no championship. So you tell me who deserved a heisman more?

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Nov 25, 2007
Nole Fan wrote:
<quoted text> So you tell me who deserved a heisman more?
Tebow.
Amused

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2007
Bobby Bowden is looking old but I sure don't want him to die or retire!
Football is the guys life. If he retires it's liable to kill him!
He's a great coach! GREAT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Air Force Academy NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Air Force freshman QB Romine won't play scared ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 jim 1
News Air Force's Cody Getz leaves for funeral after ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Pay per Head 1
News Toledo holds off Air Force 42-41 in Military Bowl (Dec '11) Dec '11 Angrys birds 1
News One last salute for Tew - The Park Record (Jan '11) Jan '11 BigShow77 1
News High School boys basketball teams look for soli... (Dec '10) Dec '10 671 Vacan 1
News Army on the verge of a bowl (Nov '10) Nov '10 P_Smith 1
News Late charge by Air Force comes up short in 27-2... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Nate 3
More from around the web