The Birds' A-list on 'D' -- themorningcall.com

There are 3 comments on the Sep 3, 2007, The Morning Call story titled The Birds' A-list on 'D' -- themorningcall.com. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

From Bethlehem's Chuck Bednarik to the beloved Reggie White, the Philadelphia Eagles always have had their share of hard-hitters and playmakers on defense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

lhs 55

Whitehall, PA

#1 Sep 3, 2007
chucky is a racist
Impressed

Pennsburg, PA

#2 Sep 3, 2007
Man, I love watching Brian Dawkins play.
jim petri

Allentown, PA

#3 Sep 3, 2007
enjoy your article on iggs very much -- brought back a lot of memories from a bleed eagle green kind of guy.. had season tickets from 1970 til 84..thaanx for all the work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Air Force Academy NCAA Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Air Force freshman QB Romine won't play scared ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 jim 1
News Air Force's Cody Getz leaves for funeral after ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Pay per Head 1
News Toledo holds off Air Force 42-41 in Military Bowl (Dec '11) Dec '11 Angrys birds 1
News One last salute for Tew - The Park Record (Jan '11) Jan '11 BigShow77 1
News High School boys basketball teams look for soli... (Dec '10) Dec '10 671 Vacan 1
News Army on the verge of a bowl (Nov '10) Nov '10 P_Smith 1
News Late charge by Air Force comes up short in 27-2... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Nate 3
More from around the web