On eve of practice, the Wolf Pack basketball team's 10 key players

Oct 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reno Gazette-Journal

The Wolf Pack basketball team, which debuts in the Mountain West this season, will be the new kid on a pretty rugged block this season.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2012
Kyle

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

If you don't recognize a player for defense, what is basketball coming too. Jerry Evans gets little to no recognition for guarding the best player on each team day in and day out and does an excellent job. Yet recognition is given if and only if you score in double figures. It's a sad day in basketball when there is no pride in guarding and containing the best player. Big Kudos to Jerry Evans Jr. For a job well done. If knowone else recognizes you , you have a village that recognize and respect your role.
Mitch

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Kyle wrote:
If you don't recognize a player for defense, what is basketball coming too. Jerry Evans gets little to no recognition for guarding the best player on each team day in and day out and does an excellent job. Yet recognition is given if and only if you score in double figures. It's a sad day in basketball when there is no pride in guarding and containing the best player. Big Kudos to Jerry Evans Jr. For a job well done. If knowone else recognizes you , you have a village that recognize and respect your role.
You could not have said it better. Jerry is a coaches dream. Keep working hard Jerry. Hardworking does pay off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••