2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Pa...

2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Select

There are 24 comments on the LombardiAve story from Dec 4, 2012, titled 2013 NFL Mock Draft: The Green Bay Packers Select. In it, LombardiAve reports that:

Apr 26, 2012; New York, NY, USA; NFL commissioner Roger Goodell introduces Nick Perry as the number twenty-eight overall pick to the Green Bay Packers in the 2012 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LombardiAve.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22 Dec 13, 2012
Don't forget the 69 Cubs....Oh, i think the Pack needs a super-versatile CB/Safety to learn Woodsen's tricks.....

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#23 Dec 13, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Don't forget the 69 Cubs....Oh, i think the Pack needs a super-versatile CB/Safety to learn Woodsen's tricks.....
That great philosopher, Yogi Berra, is reputed to have said, "it ain't over 'til it's over."
normanmack

Sunflower, MS

#24 Dec 21, 2012
ilb tat can play the run need taller ilb who know how to drop in cover te te who can run block

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#25 Dec 21, 2012
Anyone see this linebacker, Van Noy for BYU last night?...He smashed the San Diego State Qb and recovered the fumble for a TD, then in the next series, picked him off and scored again....He is GOLDEN.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Les Miles 32,402
News Top Five Camp Questions for Ole Miss Sep 18 Jim McCauley 1
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Colin Kaepernick says 49ers would welcome gay p... (Feb '14) Sep 3 John Wick 4
News The Dollars and Cents of Iowa Football, Part 2 Sep 1 Stephany McDowell 1
News Green Beret writes open letter to Colin Kaepernick Sep 1 COLORED BOY 3
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web