Florida uses stifling defense to upend LSU 14-6

Oct 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WSB-TV

Mike Gillislee ran for a career-high 146 yards and two touchdowns, bringing No. 10 Florida to life in the second half as the Gators beat fourth-ranked LSU 14-6 Saturday.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Oct 31, 2012

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

The game wasn't pretty
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

We need an Offensive Coordinator in the worst way!

The Defense gave all they had and when 2 starting LB's went down on back to back plays Fla took advantage of the weakness in the middle and ran like crazy! Can't blame them... that what you're supposed to do!

LSU has only themselves to blame for that loss. Without offensive production the Defense will wear out and these results will be common!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

LSU Dude wrote:
We need an Offensive Coordinator in the worst way!
The Defense gave all they had and when 2 starting LB's went down on back to back plays Fla took advantage of the weakness in the middle and ran like crazy! Can't blame them... that what you're supposed to do!
LSU has only themselves to blame for that loss. Without offensive production the Defense will wear out and these results will be common!
Honestly, I think the problem is Les.
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

I don't know... I just see a complete lack of confidence on the field by both Miles and the players. They seem so terrified of making a mistake that they make mistakes. LSU has been known for not fumbling the football and I think they have more this year than the last 4 combined! That leads to very conservative play calling when backed up to their own endzone and many 3 and outs.

1 dimensional bland offense is the biggest problem.
Florida Swamper

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

LSU Dude wrote:
I don't know... I just see a complete lack of confidence on the field by both Miles and the players. They seem so terrified of making a mistake that they make mistakes. LSU has been known for not fumbling the football and I think they have more this year than the last 4 combined! That leads to very conservative play calling when backed up to their own endzone and many 3 and outs.
MAYBE IT'S TIME FOR MILES TO GO

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

LSU Dude wrote:
Mister LSU Dude, could you do me a favor and check on the Art Deco Man. After your team was exposed by Florida, Coach Artie has not been heard from :/
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Mister LSU Dude, could you do me a favor and check on the Art Deco Man. After your team was exposed by Florida, Coach Artie has not been heard from :/
Your guess is as good as mine. Start checking the bars first!

Our motto down here, the only cure for a hard week is hard liquor!

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

LSU Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Your guess is as good as mine. Start checking the bars first!
Our motto down here, the only cure for a hard week is hard liquor!
Well let's hope he is in the bars and not behind them :(

Here's to the underdogs, Go Bruins, Go Tigers!
Florida Swamper

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Well let's hope he is in the bars and not behind them :(
Here's to the underdogs, Go Bruins, Go Tigers!
NO, GO GATORS!
trick or treat

Dothan, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

we will be watching for the trick plays up the middle on left side and right side.boys bring your boots it will be high tide sat in bayou country.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Looks like the Bulldogs had some gaytor meat for supper Saturday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••