Deadspin.com: Notre Dame's Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend is a hoax

Jan 16, 2013 Full story: NewsOK.com 7

Notre Dame's Manti Te'o, the stories said, played this season under a terrible burden.

Full Story
OldSaintRick

Pomona, NY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Manti must not have paid a lot of attention in history classes. For, like, the past 16 years. Otherwise he'd have heard the expression "the coverup's always worse than the original lie". He'll probably be familiar with the expression by next week. Things just don't add up; even if you accept all the dubious "details" of the before-she-"died" part of the story (like fact that the media was given 3 different days that she died- who gave them THAT?). In two months, he STILL hasn't tried to visit her "grave", or contact her "family"? After he supposedly talked to her by phone, repeatedly, while she was in a coma, until he "fell asleep"! Nice embellishment, Manti. Maybe if the NFL thing doesn't pan out, you can write soap operas.
Happiest person in America right now must be Lance A. He and Manti could go into business, selling manure....
Morrisey

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Girlfriend in a coma.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#3 Jan 16, 2013
> Coach Artie will hold his comments until the full story is investigated, and put in the spotlight for all to see. Could this be another "Rudy" type tragedy for Notre Dame?
>:(
Notre Dooshbag

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 17, 2013
A grown man claims he had a "girlfriend" that he never met and only exchanged messages with online.

It is best going foward for this guy to have online "girlfriends" only as society cannot risk having him reproduce.
joey

Livonia, LA

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Morrisey wrote:
Girlfriend in a coma.
notre dame officials are in a coma when it comes to releasing info!this is like the coed that said she was raped by shimbo!officials did all they could along with alumni to hide these things?wonder if the priests ever heard thou shall not lie?
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#6 Jan 17, 2013
joey wrote:
<quoted text>wonder if the priests ever heard thou shall not lie?
Thou shalt not lie UNLESS
it brings attention to how "compassionate" Notre Drain is
How this is probably hiding a bigger conspiracy
How ALL Notre Dame Ascumni share the blame equally for not exposing this before the Championship game
How the Notre Lame probably shared this with Vegas but nobody else
What a hypocritical POS Notre Drain is

“FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Morrisey wrote:
Girlfriend in a coma.
I know, Iiiiii---i know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 27,432
Mississippi St. stuns No. 8 LSU, 34-29 5 hr BigDan 1
The Better Football Conference: PAC-10 or SEC? (Aug '07) 5 hr BigDan 49,283
Big Ten Football Review: The One Where The Gnom... Sat gophsupport 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Sat Go Blue Forever 1,377
College football rewind: Virginia Tech, USC exp... Fri PEE PEE PETE 4
What did the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets learn ... Sep 17 pdmorgs 1
•••
•••

NCAA Sports People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••