2011 USC Football Prediction: The Tro...

2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

There are 1266 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 3, 2011, titled 2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#1277 May 9, 2013
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think Sumlin is the reason that they are doing well then yes you are as ignorant as everyone says you are. Why don't you worry about keeping the child molesters on your team from getting in more trouble.
> Whoa, you really are as dumb as you look! Now, step back from the mirror! If you think Sumlin isn't one of the reasons that A&M is doing so well ... you're as ignorant as everyone knows you are! Aren't you the blow-hard that said ND was the No. 1 CFB team in the country, and deserved to be in the BCS NC game? After the SEC champion Alabama Crimson Tide got hold of your #1 team ... well, let's just say your comment confirmed to everyone that you really don't know college football, or, your @ss from a hole in the ground! LMAO!!! Now, why don't you worry about keeping those pedophile priests, and ND campus rapists from terrorizing the little South Bend Catholic school that tackle football forgot?
>:)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1278 May 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Whoa, you really are as dumb as you look! Now, step back from the mirror! If you think Sumlin isn't one of the reasons that A&M is doing so well ... you're as ignorant as everyone knows you are! Aren't you the blow-hard that said ND was the No. 1 CFB team in the country, and deserved to be in the BCS NC game? After the SEC champion Alabama Crimson Tide got hold of your #1 team ... well, let's just say your comment confirmed to everyone that you really don't know college football, or, your @ss from a hole in the ground! LMAO!!! Now, why don't you worry about keeping those pedophile priests, and ND campus rapists from terrorizing the little South Bend Catholic school that tackle football forgot?
Awwwwwwww Fart Deco got his wittle bitty feelings hurt. You're a loser, just move on and stop humiliating yourself.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Keaau, HI

#1279 May 9, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Whoa, you really are as dumb as you look! Now, step back from the mirror! If you think Sumlin isn't one of the reasons that A&M is doing so well ... you're as ignorant as everyone knows you are! Aren't you the blow-hard that said ND was the No. 1 CFB team in the country, and deserved to be in the BCS NC game? After the SEC champion Alabama Crimson Tide got hold of your #1 team ... well, let's just say your comment confirmed to everyone that you really don't know college football, or, your @ss from a hole in the ground! LMAO!!! Now, why don't you worry about keeping those pedophile priests, and ND campus rapists from terrorizing the little South Bend Catholic school that tackle football forgot?
Kevin Sumlin is a fabulous coach and front man for the AGGIES. He has rallied the home of the 12th man and has created a frenzy in College Station. Sumlin is the reason the program has turned. He has brought fresh and new breath to the program. And he's a nice guy to. My sis in law and I and Michelle Manziel rode a plane with him back to College Station. Very nice and personable guy.

The previous post was posted by someone who still has stars in his eyes. His boys Toma and Teo are gone.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#1281 May 9, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree can't wait for my Gay Bruins to make a touch down this year....Go Bruins!
Hot Rod Hundley put on 10 pounds of muscle over the winter. Boy does he look cute in dem tight, gold football pants ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#1282 May 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Kevin Sumlin is a fabulous coach and front man for the AGGIES. He has rallied the home of the 12th man and has created a frenzy in College Station. Sumlin is the reason the program has turned. He has brought fresh and new breath to the program. And he's a nice guy to. My sis in law and I and Michelle Manziel rode a plane with him back to College Station. Very nice and personable guy.
The previous post was posted by someone who still has stars in his eyes. His boys Toma and Teo are gone.
Oh Miss Wolfie, I just love when the word "fabulous" is used when referring to college football ;)

BTW, have you seen the trailer of Michael Douglas as Liberace, including Matt Damon as his partner, running around in that tight, swimming pool attire :)
Trojan

North Hollywood, CA

#1283 May 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
There goes the bimbo supposedly bragging again...Look hagg just STFU already with your bs! No one wants to hear your fake stories no one is impressed with your lies. Even if any of this is true it all stems from someone elses' money and not what you have earned as a hoooker...LMFAO!

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#1284 May 9, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Miss Wolfie, I just love when the word "fabulous" is used when referring to college football ;)
BTW, have you seen the trailer of Michael Douglas as Liberace, including Matt Damon as his partner, running around in that tight, swimming pool attire :)
Off topic.

West Hollywood, CA

#1285 May 9, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic.
Well yes my Luv, but after all, it is "off" season ;)

#1286 May 10, 2013
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwwww Coach Art Deco Notre Dame hurt my wittle bitty feelings getting their arse kicked by the SEC Champs Alabama. I should be horse whipped pulling for an overrated washed up Leprechaun Nation football team. I'm a loser as everyone knows, being me and being a Notre Dame fan. Should I just move on and stop humiliating myself?
> Yes, Coach Artie thinks you should move on, but with your weak brain The Coach doesn't think you'll ever be able to stop humiliating yourself. Maybe you should move to the Fantasy Land Football threads, where you might become a star. Pity ... If only you had any semblance of intelligence, and knew anything about college football. But, unfortunately for you ... you don't! Don't you ever get tired of wandering around, dazed and confused in the Wilderness of Dumb @ss? Coach Artie, thinks it's time for you to hightail it to where you might get some help ... sitting on a street corner in the Mississippi metropolis of Cleveland, holding a tin cup, begging for quarters. Don't forget to hang that sign around your neck that reads: "Will pick cotton for a brain transplant". Good luck ... ya hear!?
Bert Jones

North Hollywood, CA

#1287 May 10, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Yes, Coach Artie thinks you should move on, but with your weak brain The Coach doesn't think you'll ever be able to stop humiliating yourself. Maybe you should move to the Fantasy Land Football threads, where you might become a star. Pity ... If only you had any semblance of intelligence, and knew anything about college football. But, unfortunately for you ... you don't! Don't you ever get tired of wandering around, dazed and confused in the Wilderness of Dumb @ss? Coach Artie, thinks it's time for you to hightail it to where you might get some help ... sitting on a street corner in the Mississippi metropolis of Cleveland, holding a tin cup, begging for quarters. Don't forget to hang that sign around your neck that reads: "Will pick cotton for a brain transplant". Good luck ... ya hear!?
Dear Artie,

We the Alumni association of LSU do not want you as a fan any longer. I remember when you used to show up to my practices dressed in only a diaper the problem was you were already 30 years old. You are an embarrassment and are not fit to wipe Mike The Tiger's arse.

Yours Truly
Bert

West Hollywood, CA

#1288 May 10, 2013
Bert Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Artie,
We the Alumni association of LSU do not want you as a fan any longer. I remember when you used to show up to my practices dressed in only a diaper the problem was you were already 30 years old. You are an embarrassment and are not fit to wipe Mike The Tiger's arse.
Yours Truly
Bert
Oh my Coach Dico, looks like the LSU association has had you disenchanted :/

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#1289 May 10, 2013
Bert Jones...PIG!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#1290 May 10, 2013
Hey everyone, quit using google for your searches and use Bing. You actually can get rewards and win stuff just for using it. Plus any xboxers can get points towards points for it. Just something I'd like to share with my CFB friends.

“Long Season Ahead”

Keaau, HI

#1291 May 10, 2013
Matt from Columbus wrote:
Hey everyone, quit using google for your searches and use Bing. You actually can get rewards and win stuff just for using it. Plus any xboxers can get points towards points for it. Just something I'd like to share with my CFB friends.
Bing is actually a great search engine. They have much faster response then google. Anything to get Google stock in the toilet. Hate them.

West Hollywood, CA

#1292 May 11, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bing is actually a great search engine. They have much faster response then google. Anything to get Google stock in the toilet. Hate them.
Oh Miss Wolfie, why the hate :/

I like to use Google because I giggle every time I see that name :)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#1293 May 13, 2013
Bert Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Artie,
Yours Truly
Bert
While I am not a fan of your school, I can see where he would be an embarrassment.
Rudy Ruettiger

Sulphur, LA

#1294 May 13, 2013
Dear BigDan,
The Alumni association of Notre Dame University has put out an official disclaimer of you being a Notre Dame Fighting Irish fan. Your total lack of knowledge of college football in general, and your constant hate filled, unintelligent posts of another university on this football forum is a total embarrassment to our fine institution of higher learning, our students, football team, and to legitimate Fighting Irish fans throughout the nation, and the world. We strongly suggest you wean yourself from your mommy's nipples, quit associating yourself with our great institution of higher learning, enroll in an anger management class, get a GED, get a job, and get a life.

Yours truly,
Rudy

West Hollywood, CA

#1295 May 13, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
While I am not a fan of your school, I can see where he would be an embarrassment.
Yes he has been just that. I even heard that Artie The Professor of Male Anatomy was an embarrassment during the Hump-On-A-Harley Ride down to New Orleans :/

I believe he "rode" double with that Sharp Pole Shooter fella only wearing thong speedos..........DabNabIt, I sure wish this Bruin could have attended but oh well :(

#1296 May 14, 2013
Rudy Ruettiger wrote:
Dear BigDan,
The Alumni association of Notre Dame University has put out an official disclaimer of you being a Notre Dame Fighting Irish fan. Your total lack of knowledge of college football in general, and your constant hate filled, unintelligent posts of another university on this football forum is a total embarrassment to our fine institution of higher learning, our students, football team, and to legitimate Fighting Irish fans throughout the nation, and the world. We strongly suggest you wean yourself from your mommy's nipples, quit associating yourself with our great institution of higher learning, enroll in an anger management class, get a GED, get a job, and get a life.
Yours truly,
Rudy
> While I'm not a fan of your university, yours truly, Coach Artie, can definitely attest to BigDum... uh, Dan, being a total embarrassment to your school. The shame of it!
>:(
Les Miles

North Hollywood, CA

#1297 May 14, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> While I'm not a fan of your university, yours truly, Coach Artie, can definitely attest to BigDum... uh, Dan, being a total embarrassment to your school. The shame of it!
>:(
Coach Artie how would you like to be my new offensive coordinator? No one is more qualified than you..You are the most offensive person on here..The job is yours give me a call ya hear!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 55 min Chosen Traveler 34,454
News Flim Flam Rebellion: Chapter 5 introduces us to... Oct 18 Shea Shart 7
News Tennessee Must Hire Pete Carroll - Here's Why Oct 16 Brap Fart 6
News The recruitment of Case Keenum: How the Vikings... Oct 15 SFB Field Phart 3
News Kentucky Basketball Recruiting: Immanuel Quickl... Oct 13 Farting visit 2
News Zion Williamson recruiting: Will visit Kentucky... Oct 13 Farting visit 2
News Comment on This Story Oct 12 Snorkle FARTS 5
More from around the web