2011 USC Football Prediction: The Tro...

2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

There are 1266 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 3, 2011, titled 2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1257 May 2, 2013
Linebacker66 wrote:
<quoted text>Well Matthew, that was what everyone was wondering before and even after the game. ND got where they were because they out played their opponents and a little luck went their way. Bottom line, they weren't in the same class as Alabama Football.
Neither was anyone in the SEC with the exception of Texas A&M, a Big 12 bottom feeder that dominated in their first season playing in the SEC. Just because Alabama is good or that LSU was a couple of years ago doesn't mean the other member institutions are because they aren't.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#1258 May 3, 2013
BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither was anyone in the SEC with the exception of Texas A&M, a Big 12 bottom feeder that dominated in their first season playing in the SEC. Just because Alabama is good or that LSU was a couple of years ago doesn't mean the other member institutions are because they aren't.
> Wow! You really are ignorant of CFB, aren't you? Coach Artie remembers LSU beating Texas A&M in College Station. The Coach remembers LSU's "Brain Dead" Les Miles sticking his club foot out and tripping the Bayou Bengals in the Alabama game. Oh, by the way, Bama pulled out a miracle win against LSU on their last offensive play of the game. So, how do you figure LSU wasn't any good last year? A ten win season playing in the SEC! That's something your overrated Frightened Iwish couldn't have done. FACT!!! The Iwish barely beat their way out of a wet paper bag last season, playing a bunch of over the hill, washed up rag-tag CFB teams. Remember that @ss whippin' the Iwish they took in the BCS NC game by the SEC champ? Of course you do! That should have showed you your Iwish are light years away from being as good as SEC teams. Well, Artie the Travel Agent is here to keep your Fantasyland adventures alive. Yes, The Travel Agent will book you on the famous "Matt from Columbus" cruise on the Sea of Delusions, onboard the Good Ship Lollypop with, Captain Candy Cane. You'll have a weekend stay on Fantasy Island, and a guided tour to Big Rock Candy Mountain. But, don't miss your flight back to reality ... or, you'll be sitting on the dock of the bay, looking up into the sky, saying, "de plane, de plane"!
>:)

#1259 May 3, 2013
> Hey, BigDum... uh, Dan, you do know that Texas A&M didn't have Johnny Football, the Heisman Trophy winning QB playing for them in their last year in the Big-12, or, that Kevin Sumlin wasn't the A&M head coach in A&M's last Big-12 season? Luckily for the Big-12, A&M joined the SEC, because the Aggies would have cake-walked to the Big-12 championship.

“Long Season Ahead”

Since: Nov 08

Pahoa, HI

#1260 May 5, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
> Hey, BigDum... uh, Dan, you do know that Texas A&M didn't have Johnny Football, the Heisman Trophy winning QB playing for them in their last year in the Big-12, or, that Kevin Sumlin wasn't the A&M head coach in A&M's last Big-12 season? Luckily for the Big-12, A&M joined the SEC, because the Aggies would have cake-walked to the Big-12 championship.
That Johnny Football is a cute kid. Heck last season we would have mopped the entire town of Austin if we were still playing Texas.

#1261 May 6, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
That Johnny Football is a cute kid. Heck last season we would have mopped the entire town of Austin if we were still playing Texas.
> Hey, Wolfie baby! Texas??? Do they still play tackle football at the University of Texas? They didn't last CFB season! FACT!!! See where A&M will be adding on to their stadium. They'll have the 3rd largest outdoor stadium in the world when they finish with the addition. LSU is currently adding 8,000+ seats to Tiger Stadium, which will make seating capacity over 100,000. This in turn will give Les Miles more people to gaze up at during LSU football games. He has to look out for potential snipers, you know! >:D Add to that the 30,000 who are still tail-gating on the parking lot during the Bayou Bengal games. Mmmmmmm!!!! I can smell a hog being roasted over an open pit fire! Yummy ... sauce picante, jambalaya, crawfish pie, filet gumbo! YEEEEEHAAAAA!!!
>;)

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#1262 May 6, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Hey, Wolfie baby! Texas??? Do they still play tackle football at the University of Texas? They didn't last CFB season! FACT!!! See where A&M will be adding on to their stadium. They'll have the 3rd largest outdoor stadium in the world when they finish with the addition. LSU is currently adding 8,000+ seats to Tiger Stadium, which will make seating capacity over 100,000. This in turn will give Les Miles more people to gaze up at during LSU football games. He has to look out for potential snipers, you know! >:D Add to that the 30,000 who are still tail-gating on the parking lot during the Bayou Bengal games. Mmmmmmm!!!! I can smell a hog being roasted over an open pit fire! Yummy ... sauce picante, jambalaya, crawfish pie, filet gumbo! YEEEEEHAAAAA!!!
>;)
Kyle Field will seat about 120K when they are done.

Feel bad for Mack Brown. His Texas network is costing them money.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#1263 May 7, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Miss Wolfie, finally you have returned. I didn't know who would be away longer, me for my face lift or you for your tummy tuck ;)

So glad to hear from you and yes that little Johnny Football is a hunk :)

I know what you mean about mopping an entire town, as I have similarly lapped the entire town of Westwood (after hours of course) ;)

Go Bruins, Go Wolfie, Go reconstructive surgery!

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#1264 May 7, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my Miss Wolfie, finally you have returned. I didn't know who would be away longer, me for my face lift or you for your tummy tuck ;)
So glad to hear from you and yes that little Johnny Football is a hunk :)
I know what you mean about mopping an entire town, as I have similarly lapped the entire town of Westwood (after hours of course) ;)
Go Bruins, Go Wolfie, Go reconstructive surgery!
Dumb ass it would be you for your facelift. Not in need of plastic surgery.

So how's that face looking Elephant Man?

West Hollywood, CA

#1265 May 7, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass it would be you for your facelift. Not in need of plastic surgery.
So how's that face looking Elephant Man?
Sorry Miss Wolfie, didn't mean to offend you. I understand, probably right that some of our sensitive surgery talk be kept private ;)

In the meantime Luv, have a snickers bar...... Better?

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#1266 May 7, 2013
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Miss Wolfie, didn't mean to offend you. I understand, probably right that some of our sensitive surgery talk be kept private ;)
In the meantime Luv, have a snickers bar...... Better?
Douche Hag! Now go play in some traffic.

#1267 May 7, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
> You do know that Pee Pee Pete and your little whipping girly boy, Chosen Traveler are one and the same? Yes they are!!!

The preceding pertinent information was delivered commercial free by the All-Seeing Eye ... that would be moi!

Yours truly,
Ice Road Artie (Your personal Brinks Armored Truck Driver - Keeping the civilized world safe and sound from renegade illegal alien trolls)

“Long Season Ahead”

Pahoa, HI

#1268 May 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You do know that Pee Pee Pete and your little whipping girly boy, Chosen Traveler are one and the same? Yes they are!!!
The preceding pertinent information was delivered commercial free by the All-Seeing Eye ... that would be moi!
Yours truly,
Ice Road Artie (Your personal Brinks Armored Truck Driver - Keeping the civilized world safe and sound from renegade illegal alien trolls)
Just took my girlfriends to the airport. They are on their way to Louisiana. Told them have fun for me to. The way they drink hope they don't end up at the Hilton instead of the Marriott next to Brennans. LOL! These gals love to party.

How was the LSU spring game? I'm sure they hit and wore pads. Not like you know who?

#1269 May 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just took my girlfriends to the airport. They are on their way to Louisiana. Told them have fun for me to. The way they drink hope they don't end up at the Hilton instead of the Marriott next to Brennans. LOL! These gals love to party.
How was the LSU spring game? I'm sure they hit and wore pads. Not like you know who?
> LSU's spring game was a blast! Beautiful weather ... Good eats and treats! Nothing out of the ordinary during the game, other than the wideouts made more catches than drops this spring. The starting QB and his backups looked sharp! The freshman QB kid from Georgia looks like a potential star in the making. If Cam Cameron can keep Less Brains - More Dreary Miles from touching the kid, he should be able to showcase all of his skills. Once again, LSU has more speed than the law allows ... on offense and defense! Scary!!! Hmmm! You have some friends heading to New Orleans, do you? Yours truly might have to make a trip to the Big Easy! >;) Those gals need breakfast at Brennan's, mid-morning coffee at Café Du Monde, some quality time, sipping on mimosas and people watching at a French Quarter sidewalk café(too bad Café Gumbolaya was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina and didn't reopen). That was Artie's favorite French Quarter sidewalk café, for sipping mimosas and people watching. After a fun-filled morning, those gals need a nice dinner on the wrought iron balcony of O'Henry's Restaurant overlooking the passing streetcars, and meandering pedestrians sashaying by on Carrollton Avenue. Top the day off with great music and dancing at Tipitina's on Tchoupitoulas Street. A great day in the Big Easy ... guaranteed by Good Housekeeping & Artie the Articulate! OH YEAH!!!
>;)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1270 May 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
If you think Sumlin is the reason that they are doing well then yes you are as ignorant as everyone says you are. Why don't you worry about keeping the child molesters on your team from getting in more trouble.

West Hollywood, CA

#1271 May 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You do know that Pee Pee Pete and your little whipping girly boy, Chosen Traveler are one and the same? Yes they are!!!
Yours truly,
Coach if that be true, then if I drugged Mister Traveler and brought him to our lovefest, it wouldnt be a threesome :/

Where's the fun in that Coach. BTW, I think I might have talked Mister Clown to come on over and "pull it out" for us. Will that do Coach ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go CT and the manlove barrios in Brazil!

West Hollywood, CA

#1272 May 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Miss Wolfie, your girls aren't like those crazy daughters of George Bush now are they :/

If so, you may need to have Coach Dico go bail them out of that jail in the French Quarters. I got so drunk in the Big Easy once that I woke up down in the Delta, hog-tied and dripping crisco out my fanny......... fun times :)

Go Bruins, Go French (Tickler) Quarters, Go Crisco!

West Hollywood, CA

#1273 May 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna see traffic Miss Wolfie? Come on over to our Bruin hot tub parties at MBD's house. Sometimes I can't imagine (though I like to) how we maneuver around in that thing ;)

“Long Season Ahead”

Los Angeles, CA

#1274 May 8, 2013
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> LSU's spring game was a blast! Beautiful weather ... Good eats and treats! Nothing out of the ordinary during the game, other than the wideouts made more catches than drops this spring. The starting QB and his backups looked sharp! The freshman QB kid from Georgia looks like a potential star in the making. If Cam Cameron can keep Less Brains - More Dreary Miles from touching the kid, he should be able to showcase all of his skills. Once again, LSU has more speed than the law allows ... on offense and defense! Scary!!! Hmmm! You have some friends heading to New Orleans, do you? Yours truly might have to make a trip to the Big Easy! >;) Those gals need breakfast at Brennan's, mid-morning coffee at Café Du Monde, some quality time, sipping on mimosas and people watching at a French Quarter sidewalk café(too bad Café Gumbolaya was destroyed by Hurricane Katrina and didn't reopen). That was Artie's favorite French Quarter sidewalk café, for sipping mimosas and people watching. After a fun-filled morning, those gals need a nice dinner on the wrought iron balcony of O'Henry's Restaurant overlooking the passing streetcars, and meandering pedestrians sashaying by on Carrollton Avenue. Top the day off with great music and dancing at Tipitina's on Tchoupitoulas Street. A great day in the Big Easy ... guaranteed by Good Housekeeping & Artie the Articulate! OH YEAH!!!
>;)
Going to be a great season!
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#1275 May 8, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Going to be a great season!
Ya I agree can't wait for my Gay Bruins to make a touch down this year....Go Bruins!

#1276 May 9, 2013
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think Sumlin is the reason that they are doing well then yes you are as ignorant as everyone says you are. Why don't you worry about keeping the child molesters on your team from getting in more trouble.
> It's LSU's one child molester football recruit against Notre Dame's numerous rapists protected by child molesting priests. No contest ... Notre Dame!
>:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 38 min stewart scott 2,234
News Miami Dolphins NFL player AJ Francis moonlighti... Mon Hoss Ross 58
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... Sat Fartman 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 4 tom wingo 29,828
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
News Recruiting news Jul 1 Fart Job 2
News La Salle grad Devier Posey hosts youth football... Jun 29 Stoned fart 2
More from around the web