2011 USC Football Prediction: The Tro...

2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

There are 1266 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 3, 2011, titled 2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

#1109 Dec 12, 2012
PEE PEE PETE USC TROJAN EXTRAORDINAIRE wrote:
<quoted text>While in El Paso I'm going to miss all the USC bonding we fellas have back there in L.A. We Trojans have to be a little more discreet in El Paso because men that think CT and I do not get so easily accepted (except in the desert, right CT) ;)
Go USC, go private activity in the desert outside El Paso!
> Pee Pee, be careful in the desert outside El Paso. Sheriff Artie saw a report on TV that said some of the new Border Patrol Agents have itchy fingers.
>:/

#1110 Dec 12, 2012
BigDanette wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone finally got to see the pic of me in drag. Pee Pee Pet, please come to Cleveland, Mississippi. I'm lonely, and tired of being the only Transvestite in town. Yours truly, your Mississippi Queen, BigDan/Danette
> Danette, that's one ugly pic!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1111 Dec 12, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Danette, that's one ugly pic!
Did you change your mind about your pic fight on, I mean Art Deco, which ever one you are going by today. I thought you looked sick but I am sure to other drag queens you looked ok. Don't worry about people laughing at you, just try to pretend that they are laughing with you.

#1112 Dec 12, 2012
BigDanette wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never change my mind about my drag queen pic of myself, I mean after all, I'm the Mississippi Queen. I thought I might have looked sick but I am sure to all the other drag queens around the country including CT that I looked marvelous. I shouldn't worry about people laughing at me, I just pretend that they are laughing with me. Do you think my little west coast twinkie Pee Pee Pet will come to my trailer in Cleveland, Mississippi to be with me?
> You shouldn't be lonely too much longer. I'm sure Pee Pee is on her/his way!
>:)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#1113 Dec 12, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Art Deco finally posted his/her pic.
Oh BIG Dan that was mean. I picture the Coach much more the manly type. Sort of like the construction worker in the Village People ;)

Go Art Dico, go construction workers!

West Hollywood, CA

#1114 Dec 12, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You shouldn't be lonely too much longer. I'm sure Pee Pee is on her/his way!
I can do that Coach, and then I will come to your Bayou Bungalow for dessert ;)

Go Southern Nights, go Southern men!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#1115 Dec 12, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> You shouldn't be lonely too much longer. I'm sure Pee Pee is on her/his way!
Ahhhh, I feel bad for ya, you are still trying to deflect your man love. Go with it girl, do what makes you happy, if you move out west they'll let you get married. Talking about football was never something that you knew about anyway, you just spouted of delusional job titles for yourself and screwed up facts. Go make you man happy, I am sure you will find happiness there.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1116 Dec 13, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
those taking Notre Dame will make be happy.
Good luck Dan in the National Championship game!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#1117 Dec 13, 2012
OKAY EVERYONE - Just so no one panics wondering where The Chosen Traveler and all my great football wisdom is after we win our bowl game and you dont see any posts from me, starting tomorrow morning I will begin Holiday and be out of here until after the new year. I dont plan on accessing Topix from out of the country...so:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THEIR BOWLS GAMES
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
AND HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR

OH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...

USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#1118 Dec 13, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
OKAY EVERYONE - Just so no one panics wondering where The Chosen Traveler and all my great football wisdom is after we win our bowl game and you dont see any posts from me, starting tomorrow morning I will begin Holiday and be out of here until after the new year. I dont plan on accessing Topix from out of the country...so:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN
enjoy

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#1119 Dec 14, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN
Stay safe... in all you do!

And don't forget to FTFO!!!!!

BEAT THE YELLOW JACKETS!!!
Trojan

San Francisco, CA

#1120 Dec 14, 2012
Perfect example of SEC scheduling.

Colorado State will give in to an away & away arrangement. USC would want a home & away. They won't do it!

"The Colorado State football team will visit Alabama next season and again in 2015 or 2017 in an agreement that will earn the Rams $3 million.

Rams Coach Jim McElwain served as the Crimson Tide's offensive coordinator from 2008 to 2011. The Rams will visit Tuscaloosa on Sept. 21, 2013, bumping their home game against Texas El Paso to Sept. 28.

The second trip to Alabama hasn't been scheduled."

West Hollywood, CA

#1121 Dec 14, 2012
Trojan wrote:
Perfect example of SEC scheduling.
Colorado State will give in to an away & away arrangement. USC would want a home & away. They won't do it!
"The Colorado State football team will visit Alabama next season and again in 2015 or 2017 in an agreement that will earn the Rams $3 million.
Rams Coach Jim McElwain served as the Crimson Tide's offensive coordinator from 2008 to 2011. The Rams will visit Tuscaloosa on Sept. 21, 2013, bumping their home game against Texas El Paso to Sept. 28.
The second trip to Alabama hasn't been scheduled."
Oh my for Colorado State, sounds like they will get rammed on the road :/

Now since my Bruins finally had a respectable season, maybe we can force a home and home against some lesser opponent.

Go Bruins, we don't play too good on the road!

West Hollywood, CA

#1122 Dec 14, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
My my, all you Trojans are so proper and conservative.:/

If I was Mister Traveler and I assume going to Brasil, I would get wild, reckless, and party :0

With the way all those girls and FELLAS run around with barely a stitch of clothng on, it would be really easy to just slip on into a hot tub down there ;)

Go Bruins, reckless in the tubs, cautious on the turf!

#1123 Dec 14, 2012
PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh BIG Dan you sweet thang that was a great looking pic of you. Do you dress like that when you walk the streets in the metropolis of Cleveland, Mississippi? I picture the Coach as a real manly type. Sort of like one of the alligator wrestlers in the Swamp People. A real brute ;)
Go Art Deco, go alligator wrestlers!
> Pee Pee, quit messing around! Get your bags packed ... BigDan(ette) is waiting for you in beautiful downtown Cleveland, Mississippi. SHe'll probably be walking on Main Street so SHe shouldn't be too hard to find. Have a nice trip ... ya hear!?

#1124 Dec 14, 2012
Chosen Traveler wrote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
USC - FIGHT ON AND WIN
> What? They don't have internet in Juarez? Come On!!! >>> Feliz Navidad! Have a safe trip and watch out for the Frito Banditos ... ya hear!?

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#1125 Dec 14, 2012
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget to FTFO!!!!!
BEAT THE YELLOW JACKETS!!!
I hope yall score 150 points on Turd Tech.

West Hollywood, CA

#1126 Dec 14, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> What? They don't have internet in Juarez? Come On!!! >>> Feliz Navidad! Have a safe trip and watch out for the Frito Banditos ... ya hear!?
Fritos? Yummy Coach Dico. Ever smear fritos and peanut butter on someone's chest? That may be another thing you can try on your brother ;)

Go Bruins, Go Tigers, Go Peanut Butter!

West Hollywood, CA

#1127 Dec 14, 2012
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Pee Pee, quit messing around! Get your bags packed ... BigDan(ette) is waiting for you in beautiful downtown Cleveland, Mississippi. SHe'll probably be walking on Main Street so SHe shouldn't be too hard to find. Have a nice trip ... ya hear!?
Coach, BIG Dan is from the South too??? How come he deosn't talk funny like the rest of you ;)

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

#1128 Dec 14, 2012
Ahh, this is why I love college rivalries.
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope yall score 150 points on Turd Tech.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Sports Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Chosen Traveler 35,804
News In brief: Teen arrested after pot is found in car (Jan '10) Apr 21 InPhartse 27
News Why West Virginia could have college football's... Apr 16 Townie 5
News Uf QB Feleipe Franks flounders, Kyle Trask gain... Apr 10 WhatPhartse 2
News Is this the beginning of an Era of Good Feeling... Apr 9 Is phartse 5
News Jones close to leaving Hawaii before (Apr '08) Apr 2 JonesPhartse 31
News Lefty Driesell revels in Basketball Hall of Fam... Apr 1 Well Phartse 2