2011 USC Football Prediction: The Trojans Will Go Undefeated

Jun 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

With the start of the 2011 college football season looming in the headlights, it is time to start plotting the the Trojans' success for this year.

Comments (Page 52)

Showing posts 1,021 - 1,040 of1,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the facts, we are #1, we played a harder schedule than anyone in the SEC. The facts have been presented, if you choose to ignore them, that's fine with me, it is common with the ignorant.
SEC fans are the finest fans around: http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-football/femal...

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>like two gold diggers in their husbands wallets... HaHa
(Giggle) Oh Mister Traveler that one is funny. Reminds me when I slip my BF's jewels from his pants and then go downtown ;)

Oh, Go Bruins!

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

BigDumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the facts, we are #1 in delusion and lawn darts, we played <biting my tongue> a harder touch football schedule than anyone. The facts as known to myself after drinking a case of 100 proof Irish delusion have been presented, if you choose to ignore them, that's fine with me, it is common with intelligent people.
> How true!
>:)

“Taking theTopix summer off!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

PEE PEE PETE wrote:
<quoted text>(Giggle) Oh Mister Traveler that one is funny. Reminds me when I slip my BF's jewels from his pants and then go downtown ;)
Oh, Go Bruins!
Too much information for us PP. Maybe you should go back to your (B)ruin hot tub and frolic around with MBD and the gang. You can play pass the Baylor Bear under the bubbles... HaHa

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
SEC fans are the finest fans around: http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-football/femal...
It amazes me how they confuse reality with delusion. They think that Notre Dame is playing the SEC. I am pretty sure Nick Saban doesn't call it a collective effort.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
It amazes me how they confuse reality with delusion. They think that Notre Dame is playing the SEC. I am pretty sure Nick Saban doesn't call it a collective effort.
> After the Frightened Iwish get their @sses handed to them by Alabama, watch as the Bama players run across the field with the SEC Flag! Say it with Coach Artie, Daniel, "Seven in a row for the SEC"! Amazing!!!

“110 National Titles”

Since: Aug 09

AND COUNTING!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> After the Frightened Iwish get their @sses handed to them by Alabama, watch as the Bama players run across the field with the SEC Flag! Say it with Coach Artie, Daniel, "Seven in a row for the SEC"! Amazing!!!
I like Notre Dame a lot, they are my second team, and I hope they win, but I would not bet against Alabama though, no way! SEC is once again the class conference in the nation, the Pac-12 is narrowing the gap slowly though. One thing the SEC has the Pac-12 does not is "unity" you all support each other when playing out of conference. Hell, Alabama is your rival and here you are pulling for them...do you think I would pull for USC to win it, no way! and most USC fans would never pull for UCLA either.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I like Notre Dame a lot, they are my second team, and I hope they win, but I would not bet against Alabama though, no way! SEC is once again the class conference in the nation, the Pac-12 is narrowing the gap slowly though. One thing the SEC has the Pac-12 does not is "unity" you all support each other when playing out of conference. Hell, Alabama is your rival and here you are pulling for them...do you think I would pull for USC to win it, no way! and most USC fans would never pull for UCLA either.
> Well, it's okay to pull for Notre Dame ... if you're not a betting man! LOL! Yeah, we SEC brethren pretty much stick together pulling for one another's teams in OOC, and bowl games. We respect each other's teams and have good healthy rivalries. And, in Dixie it's the gentlemanly thing to do! BFL, Coach Artie is totally shocked that you wouldn't pull for those low-down, dirty, rotten, no good, criminal, scoundrels at USC. Shocking! LMAO!!!
>:D

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Did you see where the Auburn fan drew a tiger in the shape of the Notre Dame fighting Irish symbol. That's one team not following the "unity."
ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Well, it's okay to pull for Notre Dame ... if you're not a betting man! LOL! Yeah, we SEC brethren pretty much stick together pulling for one another's teams in OOC, and bowl games. We respect each other's teams and have good healthy rivalries. And, in Dixie it's the gentlemanly thing to do! BFL, Coach Artie is totally shocked that you wouldn't pull for those low-down, dirty, rotten, no good, criminal, scoundrels at USC. Shocking! LMAO!!!

“See My point”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Matt from Columbus wrote:
Did you see where the Auburn fan drew a tiger in the shape of the Notre Dame fighting Irish symbol. That's one team not following the "unity."<quoted text>
In a non - sanctioned season, OSU would be the BCS champs, Matt. ND would be irrelevant. Go Bucks. On another note, Auburn fans are, well, "Auburned"... boo-hoo!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> After the Frightened Iwish get their @sses handed to them by Alabama, watch as the Bama players run across the field with the SEC Flag! Say it with Coach Artie, Daniel, "Seven in a row for the SEC"! Amazing!!!
We know one thing for sure, LSU won't be running across any BCS bowl field. Have a nice day and try again. I am so happy that I can root for my team and don't have to hang my hopes on another. I don't have to use another teams success to justify my teams lack of. Why do you have a LSU pic as your avatar? Shouldn't it say SEC, that way you have 14 chances to play in the big game.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> Well, it's okay to pull for Notre Dame ... if you're not a betting man! LOL! Yeah, we SEC brethren pretty much stick together pulling for one another's teams in OOC, and bowl games. We respect each other's teams and have good healthy rivalries. And, in Dixie it's the gentlemanly thing to do! BFL, Coach Artie is totally shocked that you wouldn't pull for those low-down, dirty, rotten, no good, criminal, scoundrels at USC. Shocking! LMAO!!!
you must be in dream land, in "Dixie" the put their package on the opposing team fans face. Roll Teabags!!!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Para bellum 12 wrote:
<quoted text>In a non - sanctioned season, OSU would be the BCS champs, Matt. ND would be irrelevant. Go Bucks. On another note, Auburn fans are, well, "Auburned"... boo-hoo!
They actually wouldn't even be ranked in the top 5. Sorry, they already showed the BCS model that included Ohio State, Using the AP instead of the other polls. Have a nice day and try again. It's not hatin' on OSU it's just a fact. I think irrelevant is the term used to describe you post, not Notre Dame.

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Well, if we weren't sanctioned we would be facing the Irish. I think that is something you can agree with.
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
They actually wouldn't even be ranked in the top 5. Sorry, they already showed the BCS model that included Ohio State, Using the AP instead of the other polls. Have a nice day and try again. It's not hatin' on OSU it's just a fact. I think irrelevant is the term used to describe you post, not Notre Dame.

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Well, if we weren't sanctioned we would be facing the Irish. I think that is something you can agree with.<quoted text>
I will certainly agree with that Matt. Regardless what the hacks say (and the fact that i am not an OSU fan because they hate the Trojans for always beating them) but Ohio State should still be very proud of the season they produced under all that adversity!

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
We know one thing for sure, LSU won't be running across any BCS bowl field. Have a nice day and try again. I am so happy that I can root for my team and don't have to hang my hopes on another. I don't have to use another teams success to justify my teams lack of. Why do you have a LSU pic as your avatar? Shouldn't it say SEC, that way you have 14 chances to play in the big game.
LMFAO, too funny and exactly right! I envision all these vicarious SEC fans being happy with another guy screwing their wife/chick right in front of them because afterall… it is okay, the guy is also S-E-C!!! Dumbasses... HaHa

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Too much information for us PP. Maybe you should go back to your (B)ruin hot tub and frolic around with MBD and the gang. You can play pass the Baylor Bear under the bubbles... HaHa
That will all be happening tonight if you are interested. We are still awaiting for our first Trojan to partake in the Bruin hot tub party (as long as you fellas would not be too brutal! I still want to walk the next day ;)

Ohhhh, Goooo Bruins!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Well, if we weren't sanctioned we would be facing the Irish. I think that is something you can agree with.<quoted text>
Probably

“Farewell, CEO, & FIGHT ON!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Welcome back, Sark!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably
I can imagine an SEC-endorsed screwjob whereby either undefeated tOSU or undefeated ND would be leapfrogged by a 1-loss SEC team. Think USC in 2003.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I can imagine an SEC-endorsed screwjob whereby either undefeated tOSU or undefeated ND would be leapfrogged by a 1-loss SEC team. Think USC in 2003.
The media is always biased, right now they love the SEC, they will tear them down soon, it always happens. They've hated us for 20 years, if we win, they'll fall right back in love with us, there will still be some haters that hate being wrong but that is what they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,021 - 1,040 of1,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••